Attempting to get nudes from SnapChat girls, post and Ill attempt. Will send dick pics most likely as well

Attempting to get nudes from SnapChat girls, post and Ill attempt. Will send dick pics most likely as well.

I will be posting progress as well.

maja_marcjanik let me know how you get on

sent

brog_holbrook

linneamilla04

sent

bump

irenekass

post if successful

Josie.speight

Sent

bump

Juciyjay26

any reply?

No reply or opening yet.

sent

stellakatarinaa

rrromanaaa
Do her gently and she will deliver

Easy to get. She sends everyone

Last one probably hoax

Lvoloshin90
If you can get those you must be a god

minnnddy
she has huge tits.

Paywhore. Avoid at all costs

Baggginshield
Testing her faith. I want her so bad to be the one.

alesia1987

Maybeeeli21

supersteph9

Huge fucking slut

Stephanies91

>not realizing this is a phishing attempt to get real female's snapchats for whatever purpose he wants them for

Well if someone is stupid enough to give it to him let it be. Even if he did somehow manage to get nudes, the odds he'll post them are basically zero

Someone has to step in and let them know what is happening. Otherwise they will just say "OP WILL DELIVER" with skeletons and be trendy or whatever.

They aren't realizing that what they do online, especially nowadays on this site, are used for psyops or phishing attempts.

For example
>cuck threads
>trap threads
>white boi (insert racist bullshit here) threads
>pics you shouldn't share
>walk in the room and see this thread
>IG/FB fap threads

Honestly I've been avoiding this site a lot due to it's apparent invasion and the age difference is more noticeable. Shame really.

OP Here, I sent to every account, waiting for replies.

Yes I agree all of those threads are annoying as fuck for the most part, but you can also filter them out. That said anyone who isn't a literal teenager or retard would know giving some random user a real snapchat is not a good idea for a lot of reasons, but the main one is what I said(he won't post nudes even if he gets it)

he isn't going to even send dick pics to anyone. LIterally says it...... waits for like 25 minutes..... then posts this This, giving the illusion that it's happening and thinking that more people will show up on this thread and post more snap names.

He even ignored us talking right now.

Im literally waiting for someone to respond, the fact that you're so butthurt about it shows some insecurity friend :)

Caseyj1013

Keksie91

chelseapboyd

Honesty just let it go. You can't stop people from being idiots. Letting it bother you this much doesn't help or change anything.

Angelolvera2000

All sent, Casey added and blocked afterword without saying anything.

izzyuglavich. Heard she'll give nudes if you ask nicely.

not a valid user

Lxrx.st
Lily.schwind
Blondii2410

meagan.stinson

Kotokomccoy

wastingaway98

melar01

Sent and waiting on adds.

Pizzahero94