What is the most emberassing thing you had to do at a doctors ampointment?

What is the most emberassing thing you had to do at a doctors ampointment?

For me it was laying down nacked to get my penis examined when I was 18 ...

Let an Asian guy close the blinds and stick his finger up my asshole

getting a catheter put in while in rehab and again at the ER. I didn't care though because I couldn't piss

puhh never had that

had a doctor's appointment to check my balls during the summer, the surgeon was my kindergarten/schoolmate's dad.

it wasn't embarrassing or awkward, at all, tho.

I dont really like getting undressed in front of some guy or shit. But everyones diffrent I guess

Because he had already molested you relentlessly for years every time you had a sleepover with your friend?

fractured pelvis from motorcycle accident, laying in bed toasted to the bones on fentanyl, had to poop in a bedpan, intern wipes my ass for me because i could not do it myself, plus catheter. it was embarrassing to not take care of the wiping myself

Show a 90 year old doctor my ass hole.
Military shit mostly. They make you walk around in your underwear doing weird walks and then you go into a room where the old ass doctor looks at your dick and then tells you to bend over and spread your cheeks.

nope, and the guy wasn't really my friend, more of an acquaintance.

think of it like this, it's just another dude who's job it is to occasionally check other dudes junk, he doesn't wanna see your dick any more than you want to show it.

I may have varicocele on my left ball, should I get it checked?

In hospital with a kidney stone and i was describing the pain. In the exam the doctor felt my balls and it sort of made me kinda hard. The doc was a dude, too.

This is what every Poole has to do in order to join the military in US. Check for deseases and such. This is nothing

but the doc decides what to examine right? at least its like that over here in germany. theres no "rules" for a physical exam so the doc decides what ot check and what not ...

Another story.
Had Testicular Torsion as teen and while I was in the ER like 4-5 different doctors walked in and grabbed my junk.
If I wasn't in so much pain I would have cared more but honestly just wanted to get it over with.

yeah definetly!

my penis got examed by a female doc. shes not hot tho but it still made me hard like fuck

having my hemorrhoids tied. it involves one of those legs up gynecologist chairs. if i'd known i would have just lived with bloody shits.

go if it's bothering you. took meds for a couple weeks, haven't noticed it for months since then.

Why? Only risk I know of is low sperm count.

I used to be really shy around doctors when I was in my teens, I really hated taking off even my shirt and I'm a guy.
For some reason it developed into a full blown fetish and now I fap to Japanese fetish videos where they humiliate school girls (played by legal age actresses, of course) in school doctor examinations by getting them naked in front of their male classmates and examine their tits and pussies.

I'm in my thirties now I had some anal fissures and had to get my butt checked out recently. I didn't feel any shyness at all, in fact I memorized as much of the examination as I could to enhance my faps and fantasies of realistic medical procedures. I had an old male doctor put his finger in my ass with a female nurse assisting while I had to spread my buttcheeks, then he put a scope in and looked inside. When I got home I fapped furiously to the fresh memory.

i mean its up to you but this could have other causes as well. maybe your concern is only a symptom.

I know those jap vids, they are amazing

well no, I went to my family doctor cause I had a weird feeling and slight swelling in my right nut, they took some blood for testing and then sent me off to the surgeon with the results.

so the appointment was to specifically check on my nuts, which was just a varicocele, no biggie after some meds.

kek thats fucking hilarious. what do you think that doc would say to no if he knew you went home and jerked off to his finger in your asshole?

Mine was embarrassing because he was my schools assistant principal and I had to see him all the time afterwards. I tore my scrotum on the see saw in grade 4 because my friend was a fat retard. Anyways the nurse gave me tea and told me to wait for my mom. Then he came in and told me he needed to do a private examination of my balls and dick because he had medical training. Was awkward as fuck, I never told my mom was too embarrassed.

>no biggie after some meds.
i have those. what meds? i didn't get any meds.

Had my balls checked a few years back by femdoctor (thought it was cancer but it's some calcified lump instead), anyway the ultrasound cream was godamn ice cold and my entire dick damn near shrank inside me from recoil. It's never been so small

okay I thought it was some kind of medical assesment

Had serious gut problems for a long time.

Result: Doctor Mengele.tm inserts like 9 meters of fiber optic cable up my ass.

It was a dark day!

removed the post cause replied to myself.

it was just some stuff that widens your veins for better circulation, if I remember right. it was months ago.

At 13 my doctor had a super hot young female med student that was doing the doctor equivalent of student teaching.

When she was checking my dick and balls I blew my load all over her hands and the floor.

She was shocked but was relatively cool about it after. Asked me to wipe down the floor and had me get dressed after.

She actually seemed to like it. Wish I had the courage back then to make a move.

My doctor or personal care provider not sure what it's called. She gives me yearly physicals check ups. She's younger than me and hot I mean really hot and she has to touch the balls and have me cough the while shabang. I'm not packing and she has to have another person in the room when she does that part and it's usually a girl.

I'm over it now pull my pants done with pride with my arms at my waist like a super hero.

I went for a checkup/physical and the doctor told me I had to get a testicular exam. For some reason I thought this was the stick a finger up my ass exam, so I pulled down my pants and turned around and the doctor was like no it's a testicular exam. Then he fondled my balls.

Not really embarrassing, but I had to have a heart procedure a few years ago. Two cutie x-ray techs came into my little hospital bed area to take an x-ray and I got a massive erection when they were repositioning me to take the shot. They definitely saw it because it escaped from my hospital gown.

What was the aftermath of your dick?
The hours during and after?
Asking this for my dad, who is scared shitless for the catheter.

Hurts like hell when they pull it out

Had to strip down fully naked and lay down on a bed while nurse pic related listened to my abdomen and stomach. Yes she lowered her head down to listen and it was so close to my dick i felt her hair. After she asked me a rudimentary question "what is that" i responded with "thats BONE".

She left the room and 5 minutes later a male nurse came in.

I actually cummed when my doctor did a check of my penis when I was 17. Like cummed a lot.

I only had a boner at a check half a year ago

it was the first time a woman touched my penis. i had an erection and she said not to be embarrassed. but when she starting really touching it I just exploded. i felt so bad but good at the same time.

A female trainee doctor touches you and you blow your load? Should have asked about your premature ejaculation problem.

Went to the Doctor one last time when I was 17 (no insurance after 18 back then). Asked doc why it never grew....she couldn't give a good answer and now almost 20 years later I pay hookers to make fun of it and will probably die from alcohol related problems in a few years.

Had to explain why my circumcision looks like this

At 15 it started to burn when i was pissing (turns out it was a uti from swimming in a dirty pond)
Doctor tells me his medical student will be here in a minute or two.
For some reason he thinks I'm lying about not being sexually active and does a partial STD check.
Get naked, bend over, spread buttcheeks, 10/10 female medical assistant opens the door, and starts explaining to her what he is looking for and why.
Dad walks in, hunches down next to the girl 6 inches away from my spread asshole and hanging fruit basket and says "I'll be damned, it hasn't grown since birth".
Then he gave me the finger and walked out.

>this could have other causes as well.
Ok, again I ask - why? What are those other causes?

>in physio for back issue
>hot university student interning
>she's got this low-cut t-shirt on
>can see her nice tits
>she's doing all this rubbing and touching
>blow a load in my pants
>take the bus home with a bunch of cum in my underwear

She did not like it you jackass. She thought you were pathetic.

that's gay as fuck

how did she react?

What did you end up naming the baby?

she looked shocked and said something like "oh my".. then she took off her gloves and threw them away and left the room for a couple minutes. she came back in and i apologized but she said not to worry about it.

Not really appointment but I was forced to take a drug test but the drugs I was on was making it impossible to pee, was force catheterized (got PTSD now) and before I could be cathed the hot nurse grabbed my dick and I came all over her and said "just because you made him cum doesnt mean he wanted it" will forever cringe at that

Any problems like dripping like an old man in your underwear?
Pissing blood?

>as a kid had to get my balls checked by a doctor
>got hard when he was feeling my balls
>had to get my balls checked again like a year later
>female doctor, got rock hard again
>unlike male doctor, female doctor was visibly uncomfortable and disgusted, very unprofessional

Had pain in my balls.
Turned out it was an inflamed epididymis.
All I needed was some Advil.
But he felt it necessary to check my prostrate.
Anal leakage covered his glove as he pulled out.
>MFW

No. It's just really unpleasant.

Joining the military; the medical examination involves pissing into a cup with someone watching you, stripping down to your drawers with 6-12 other initiates in front of several doctors and doing squats, duckwalks, heel raises, etc.

Then, you go into a room with the doc (and a witness) where you have your balls touched while you cough, your dick examined, and bend over so they can check your asshole for hemorrhoids.

I had to do alot of this twice, because i got sent home to have a separate doctor check my vitiligo and then go back.

you poor man

Was 7yo,

Had an operation a few months before as one of my balls didn't descend,

Had a nurse visit the elementary school.

Walk in, drop your pants, boner!

The nurse about 22yo ok looking, "wow your big, want my glove off?"

At the time alreadsy knew about sex, I was a bit of a fuck boy.

Get 10 second hand job without a glove, I expected more at least a BJ.

She measured it said how big it was..was big for a 7yo I guess.

Had another nurse in the room, she told on the other one, a week later get another nurse just to see me, old hag, no boner, first thing she says when I walk in "this time no funny business "

Thinking about it now I was literally molested at school by a pedophile. Lulz.

It's weird , if I was a 7yo girl and a malfunction nurse played with my JJ he'd go too jail .

Meh. Was just a dissapointimg 20 second hand job.

It's kinda weird that handjob would be on government record somewhere because they got another nurse in.

>15 years old
>car crash, broken femur
>had to get ultrasound to check for blood clots
>cute ultrasound tech comes in
>pushes up my jonny to get to my inner thigh
>puts gel on the wand thing and starts moving it around my upper inner thigh
>cannot control penis
>diamonds within seconds
>pitching a tent in my jonny
>she smirks and pretends not to notice
>can tell my face is beet red
>mfw I'm near death but still can't control my penis

lmao

had a student nurse remove my catheter without deflating the bulb. I still piss like a fire sprinkler

Even near death his cock rages on!

ok. Thanks

Wen I was 24 I got mi appendix removed....
So there I was in a really cool operation room with my penis shrunk by the cold and a blanket up my knees when 5 really hot student of medicine ( girls ) walk in and I think we'll fuck me

It wasnt for me, maybe thats why I didnt cum. The doctor told me to strip naked and I had to lie down in front of her. She then palpated my stomach and then checked my dick and retracted my foreskin. that made me fucking hard. she also checked my balls and had some kind of "fake balls" in her hand which she used to compare my ones to the fake ones. dunno why

Some ball fondling and posterior testicular ecography. Thinking about dead kittens in order not to get hard in front of a fresh out of college qt and his male counterpart.

can i share?

>feeling shitty for a few weeks
>short of breath, pressure on chest
>one day decide to go to urgent care instead of work
>x-ray shows one lung completely filled with fluid
>they say to go the ER now
>ER does CT scan
>say I have pulmonary embolism and a mass in my chest, probably cancer
>they want to do ultrasounds on my legs to make sure I don't have more blood clots
>wheel me around various parts of the hospital in one of those beds
>see this cute nurse a couple times
>i'm sitting in the bed waiting my turn for the ultrasound
>nice doctor lady finally wheels me into this tiny room
if you don't know how an ultrasound works, they rub gel on the part they want to look at, then press this wand on it like pic related
>doctor lady gets set up with the machine and gel and stuff
>says she's waiting for the nurse
>of course in walks the pretty nurse I kept seeing in the halls
>she has to rub the gel on me, seriously up to my groin
>my groin and stomach are super ticklish, so i'm flinching all the time
>took everything I had to not get a boner
>was very awkward

a close second is when I has having lower stomach pain and my doctor was like
>"let's do a prostate exam just to be safe"
>"like, right now?"
>put on the glove, put a ton of lube on his finger
>shoved that finger in so fast, it was almost violent
>threw me some tissues so I could clean myself up
>I felt pretty violated.

weird. maybe she just needed the practice to see what healthy balls were like.

>getting prostate exam
>farted on doctors finger
>smelled like death

>be admitted into icu
>condition requires that I be flat on my back
>can pee, but only standing up or sitting down
>nurse keeping trakc of my stuff including how often i'm peeing, sees i haven't peed on a while
>tells me if I cant pee i'll need to be foley'd
>can't pee
>nurse grabs a foley kit, places it on a tray by my bed and tells me to wait, she needs the charge nurse to supervise because she's only done one before
>while she's gone I stand up, take off my leads, go take a piss in the comode
>come back because she was alerted by my leads coming off
>charge nurse with her, pissed
>"I was able to pee"
>get chewed up

>get clogged pore in face
>turns into lump
>scheduled for surgery
>lump gets infected, swells to size of euro coin
>go to emergency surgery
>local anasthetic
>surgeon asks if its okay with me if his intern joins to watch for learning purposes
>eh sure wtf not
>4 drop dead gorgeous bitches walk in
>realise he said interns, not intern
>surgeon cutting inflamed lump full of puss and blork out of my face
>one of the interns throws up

I wasn't even mad

hahaha holy fuck, i would have run out

MEPS is great isn't it?

sauce on the jap videos?

i didn't really know what to do.

fucking kek

got an ultrasound on my balls by a hot blonde goddess in the hospital
got a hard on and she smiled at me
wasnt emberassing tho

This isn't exactly embarassing ....
>be 29 and my 19 year old girlfriend visits from out of state (transition of moving)
>get a hotel and we fuck and tease for hours and all of a sudden i feel a pain in my left testicle cord
>had surgery on it a few years before that so I went to the urgent care center on a Saturday morning
>show up, get checked in, etc etc
>the doctor that shows up is an attractive mid-40's blonde and she is asking me what is going on
>they cannot get a urologist to come and see me
>She literally tells me she knows nothing about this, but she is supposed to check out the area
>the starts pulling the curtains around and I ask my girlfriend if she wants to be in the same room
>says no
>pull my jeans and boxer briefs down and I get half mast, but still flopping while laughing that another woman is going to touch my balls with my girlfriend nearby and she knows it
>she shows up, lifts my shirt and literally verbally said wow
>she full hand grips my dick to move it out of the way of the balls and she sees my PA
>that must have hurt!
>Oh, it did, but it's better now
>she is still full hand grabbing my dick and cupping my balls and looking at them
>she says she doesn't know what she is looking for, but she prescribed some pain medication and anti inflamatories
>the whole time she is talking to me she is holding my dick and balls
>I'm literally completely hard now
>asks me questions about what caused it (having sex with the girlfriend) and when was the surgery
>still holding onto my dick and fumbling my balls around looking at them.

She leaves, gets me the paperwork for the prescription, I wait for it to go down before I get from behind the curtain.

Mind you, she was literally like 7 feet away and the only thing that was between us was that weak curtain.

I wish she would have been in there. Only regret.

this is meI've had like 9 ultrasounds on my balls since the VA doesn't really share records with other hospitals. 7 of them were hot and 2 of them were wearing very cleavage showing blouses. I feel ya man. No regrets for that. Oh, and 2 of them were negresses so that wasn't any fun.

>be me
>manager in retail for 2 years
>compulsively says things like thank you to people because of it
>need prostate exam
>really uncomfortable
>dick gets hard cause it feels nice
>when he pulls his finger out I say thank you
>fuck my life
>now i shove things up my ass sometimes

SVDVD-284
SVDVD-317 (this one is my favorites and has a super cute girl at 01:50:00)
SVDVD-406
SVDVD-471
SVDVD-509
SVDVD-539
HUNT-450
SDDE-211

I got most of them from sukebei.nyaa.si, but they may not have seeders anymore.

not that bad. had a camera go up the John Thomas to check the prostrate and that was awkward, 2 nurses and the doc all standing around and twisting and turning that cam to look around in the bladder back to the prostrate. damn thing is swollen. they numb that shit up, and give you a drip pad. Very awkward

>i say thank you

>ukebei.nyaa.si
your a hero if you upload them

made me kek, thanks.

I've never been to the hospital(im just healthier than all of you) but it sounds like fun. I might go just to get a physical and I'll request only female doctors and nurses.

youre a drone

Me too but when about 15
At least she was a chick

Had a female nurse put her finger in my bum once..er... or was it twice... the finger in the bum happened a few times, but stuff in my ass is probably the most embarrassing.

my penis was examined by the school nurse when I was 11 because of my phimosis...

He was so sensual too. Not even my wife knows how to touch me like that. Be cupped them and everything.

My one was propably like 40-50 but not very hot. I kind had to go there and get examined. It was some medical check for teens so yeah. didnt know i needed to get my penis examined so thorough

Its great how you can be so confident you can think that as a thirteen year old you can get with a female nurse after you blow your load as soon as she touched your penis

I was having an IV catheter put in, when I suddently had the hardest boner. Nurse was hot tho. But I was in one of those hospital surgery clothes and the thing stood up like 7 inches

Had to get a little skin tag thing off muh dick at the dermatologist once. She’s a pretty hot milf so I like going there. Anyways, she had a dude in there like an assistant who was being trained too but idc. She told me to take my pants down but the dumbass fag didnt shut the door and im standing there with my cock out for all the receptionists to see. They never looked but it was still awkward.

Im 23, 5’11” and 165lbs for context

Yeah I had an infection as a kid and had to do the same. The doc was hot twenty something blondie

They really jacked your shit up didn't they. Good heavens

>had appointment with new female doctor
>had a wet dream the night before about her examining my penis and then sucking me off
>go in to appointment expecting to get sucked
>have huge erection
>wear tight pants so she can see my bulge
>have massive erection as soon as i walk in
>she notices and is uncomfortable
>does basic routine checkup
>nearing end of appointment, ok here's where she checks my dick
>tells me to exercise more and to reschedule an appointment in 6 months

what a let down