Military thread

Military thread

Army, Marine, Navy, Air force etc

Any active/reserve militaryfags here? Got any stories to share? How is it so far?

I'm thinking on going into the Navy but i don't want leave my comfy but wage cuck life. I want to join because of shit loads of benefits and traveling to different countries sounds like fun. I don't mind working and im in good shape.

Don't do it user. You get brainwashed, spend a career guzzling corporate cum, then cast aside as a maladjusted reject.

Create something with your life instead. Set up your own business, make art, contribute to humanity, don't give in to the lure of its basest instinct.

Do it. former Marine here. You get to travel. Fuck a bunch of air Force chicks. Good benefits. Stay away from drugs and idiots and you will be fine. Watch your health and stay in shape. You will see you will be promoted quickly.

Active Air Force, 3D0X2. AMA

>Stay away from drugs and idiots and you will be fine.

Might as well tell him to stay away from guns too.

I think you should realize that you get sent where you are told, and you could very much find yourself in a warzone and possibly be killed or horribly maimed. Its just really stupid to think its just nothing but the US government paying you to go on cool vacations

Don't join the Navy. Pro-tip of the century. Join the Air force or Coast Guard if you don't want to get fucked on a CVN or crash into a fucking cargo ship.

Active air force, gac troop here

this thread should be called " degenerate sheep thread " those whom pave an atrocious road for new generations of today and future ones; and who do not even realize

Is getting into the air force really that hard?

goodluck user because being a soldier is not about killing innocent people someone says you to kill..is being hero, fighting for freedome, almost like camp fire. You must be idiot or have mental health problems to go by you own decision on battlefield to kill other human beings. Ps. and you think China, Russia or Korea have strong propaganda? Think again

AF Reserve. Leaving for basic next month, a little nervous/emotionally shook bc my tech school is gonna last 7 months.

>this shitty bong philosophy

Be more specific. You mean to go through recruiting process or to pass BMT, or What?

I'm confused on how the pay works. There was a thread on here before where someone said they were like an O-1 and made over 65K. It's easy to look up base pay but I know there's a bunch of tax incentives and housing allowances and things that aren't built into that. How much does the pay actually vary outside of the base pay?

What's your AFSC? And don't worry about basic it'll get better. I was just out of basic 3 months ago, ask me anything you'd like to know

E5 SGT Army here.
Lots and lots of stuff coming down the pipeline in terms of future engagements. Take a guess where.

Airforce, 9505 Kamikaze pilot. Flew over 15 kamikaze missions in Iran, ask me anything

Avionics Tech, I'm supposed to be going to Tyndall. Most of my questions have already been covered but I'm just trying to psych myself up for leaving my family behind and all

Yes Seargent! Hoah

Getting through basic training. I heard you need to score very high to get in. I think it was written tests.

Came from Fort Jackson a few months ago, easy ahit in all honesty if you learn your Soldiers Creed, Chain of commands and just follow instructions and just dont waste time doing shit, also they love high PT

>This
Chain of command and soldiers creed, but I'd add rank structure as well

Military thread ?

so "we" as human being should spend more time on producing new way of killing each other and brainwash people to do it and this will be called progress? How blind you have to be not to see it.. Maybe someone who is born in America when they sell it all over around cant just understand simple fact we just should not do it?

You'll need to score at least 55 on the asvab, that's through processing though. You aren't even in BMT at that point yet. I scored an 85, trust me it's really not that hard if you've payed some attention during high school. Try to score high so that you'd get more job choices though, I got my #1 job choice. For some people, they don't get the job that they wanted. It also depends on what job is available too.

Getting through basic in the Air Force? It's easy just don't lose motivation. There's a written test at the end of BMT, but again dont worry about it. I didn't study for it and got 96, just paid attention during class.

US armed forces are nigger tier shit.

What a scruffy looking bunch. Seriously the most undisciplined bunch in the world. Not just in uniform but in fire control orders and rules of engagement. Terrible.

whoa dude you got everything figured out! who knew the world was that simple!

You'll see your family in the 7th week of BMT. You can send them letters and you can read their letters. Really there's only 6 weeks of BMT, where the first three is shitty but it gets easier as you move on. Just don't do dumb shit and don't get recycled.
Go to the atheist/humanist services on Sunday, it's a nice break from BMT and they have memes and music there. Every other religious service is stale imo

>I'm thinking on going into the Navy but i don't want leave my comfy but wage cuck life. I want to join because of shit loads of benefits and traveling to different countries sounds like fun. I don't mind working and im in good shape.

Don't. Stop. Go get a real job and don't waste your time. Shit ain't worth the billions of downsides.

T. 8 year usaf enlisted

AFSC?

Everyone's experiences are different. Joining the Air Force was the best decision I've ever made. When did things go sour for You?

Opinions on me getting into AF OTS as a civi?

I have an Electrical engineering degree but a 2.71 gpa. I've seen a mechi get in on a 2.43 so I think that there is hope. Just need some good letters and personal statement. Also gotta kill that AFOQT.

Joining cuz I am having issues in the regular job market. Only had a single internship in college being the main reason.

I've been flying B-1B's for the USAF for several years now and I can say it has been well worth it. Flying supersonic and blowing shit up. It doesn't get much better.
Don't listen to this cuckboy. He couldn't get in and hates that I fuck all the girls he wishes he could while he fondles himself in his parent's basement.

Well one of the main obstacles is the AFOQT. Get with a recruiter and go take it. Then we can see what options you have. Be aware you can only take it twice and they use the latest one.

Ok, well since this thread wont exist by then may as well do a hypothetical situation
>I get 90+ on all catagories
>I get 80's on all
>I get 70's
I wont do sub 70 as I view that as my chances are gone.

365 is literal weaponized autism

Depends on the needs of the AF. I scored the upper 90s across the board. But I've seen other pilots get 70s. So it depends. However, the AF will be hiring rated officers alot more now due to need. Now is a great time to get in.

Did you take an ROTC scholarship or go through basic?

hai i r da soop3r shoulder wh0 r 1n da
airmynavynes adn mai fav48 w00panz r da
20000lbs boomboom adn i r wuz da 1 woh kaeld
ob4ma bee lieden adn i kaeld all da rssu w/ mai
ganz butt meida saiyan nuttin "4 mai
prutacshunz" faken b3t4z
ani kwishtons?

im an avionics tec, active af about to leave my tech school for my first duty station. school is easy, bmt was easy, fitness is easy, and anyone who complains is a fuckin retard soyboy. its a great career field which pays huge money outside of the air force. congrats on a rad afsc

look up tabitha shes in the navy holy fuck that whore is ready to go

ITT welfare queens that think they're better than you

Went through basic straight out of high school. No military experience, didn't even know how to march. Made it through just fine

3E2X1

My first day of basic where we were ordered to chug a canteen of toilet water.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

What year was that?

>make art
Oh, yeah. That's useful.
Ignore the idiots.

Trying to track me down, eh? Get fucked mate.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that...sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear..yes.just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes...

Be all that you can be

Don't be paranoid. I've got better things to do. I'm thinking it happened over 15 years ago or they lied about it being toilet water.

Moreeee

Well, you did say you went through basic 8 years ago. The MTIs would've gotten an LoR if they did that now, regulations changed

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

Hard to fake it when we filled them ourselves. Don't worry, their still in prison for other shit.

Love the cuckboys' salty tears.

lol this is what a neet freshly denied from joining the army looks like.
Don't sit on that anger user, try crawling out of that basement. You can do it, I believe in you.
Kind of

Eh, do it. I did 3 and a half in the Army. Some of it was shit, but a lot of it was great.

I find it strange you call yourself a 3E2X1 if you've been in the Air Force for 8 years though

Ah. That makes sense. Sorry you had shitty leadership. That sucks.

Dude, it's AF basic. You'll be fine. what's your MOS equivalent for the AF?

Active usmc Sgt 3521 ama

The best thing about joining is being the envy of all these weak men.

If you asked what job instead of specifically AFSC I would have said dirtboy.

From what I've seen, good leadership is like winning the lottery.

>tfw they're over 300+ lbs and don't even have the opportunity to enlist

as an E5 in Maryland you make around the equivalent of 80-100k per year when you factor in health insurance, tax brackets, BAH, and other differences

it adjusts state to state as a fair comparison will take state taxes into consideration if you weren’t in the military

Lose it, fatfuck

3E2X1 though... What's the numerical value that'll replace that variable?

STG1 in San Diego, AMA. BAH is fucking ridiculous out here with dependants. Don't believe these cucks OP, Navy is where it's at. The most mentally straining, but the best of all branches.

3E271

Usmc is way more mental then the fuckin navy

I remember my childhood friend was exercising to join the Army long time because the recruiter said he was overweight. I'm not even sure if he's exercising anymore and now works at Lowes now. Kinda sad now that I think about it.

What was the worst thing you witness?

Oh yeah, because the Marines are definitely known for how smart they are and how that's put to the test on the regs.

>What was the worst thing you witness?
Coming back home and see what a bunch of lazy, entitled losers I was supposedly fighting to serve and protect.

Oh I thought oh meant something else yeah we’re just fucked up in the head if you want book smarts go navy or Air Force

>etc
They should make this the official acronym for the coast guard, just to rub it in

Did you ever helped someone?

My cousin joined the Air Force and he loves it.

My uncle used to be in the Navy too, and he liked it pretty well. His friend shot him in the leg, but he was good otherwise.

>helped
typical military fag intelligence

Help someone? It's the fucking military, not VISTA. Jesus Christ, you don't go into the Army to distribute the loaves and fishes, you fucking pussy bitch!
This guy is about to rig the baby with a couple of grenades. When the ISIS-loving mom picks her up, Whammo!

Saw the aftermath of a 20 ton dump truck full of gravel explode at the main gate. Imagine a claymore, but the size of a small monster truck.

One time we were underwater for 20 days and ran out of sry mix soft serve. I thought there would be a riot.

If I was living in the US I would join Army and become a Blackhawk pilot. Actually given my age I would pick Huey since those were still in service back when I was the right age. Then I would switch to UH-60L.

Yeah I was tall enough to reach a Diesel Generator diode. So we didn't need the ladder.

THIS IS life in the Navy.

How many friends did you lost?

he said confidently from his secret NEET basement lair

Army fag here. ISTAR under Signals battalion. Did the mandatory conscription year, in the home guard now. Was okay, wouldn't have made a career out of it. Too many retards.

Actually another 3D0X2 here. What base are you at? Shitty Grand Forks here.

If you see everyone through the same lens you're going to be miserable forever.

>NEET basement lair
Not altogether wrong, hater. Retired Army fag here. This is the lair Uncle Sugar paid for. And yeah, kind of a NEET, now. Doesn't suck.

Two, both to suicide.

I'm still at Keesler, but I'm going to Goodfellow. How's that AFSC so far? What do you usually do for work?

Was it worth it? Would you join the army again?

>Goodfellow
Welcome to fucking nowhere, motherfucker. Population: you.
If you're AF, the dorms were nice when I was there a decade or so ago. I was comm, so I pulled a bunch of nerd shit. Can't comment much on the night life. I was a happy shut in, though.

3D1X3 on DEP here. 2 weeks till I ship. Getting exciting!