What does sticking your penis in a butthole feel like, in comparison to a vagina?

What does sticking your penis in a butthole feel like, in comparison to a vagina?
losing my virginity is so hard, so I'm thinking about just fucking a dude. I'm that desperate

they're both very different but feel just as good for me at least

I couldn't say. I'm a sub guy.

Vaginas feel better but anal is good for an ego boost.

You had to have topped at least once though right?

vagina>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>butt

how old are you op? are you a wizard already?

23, in my last semester at uni which makes it pretty sad considering how easy it should be here..

I've been told it's different sensations but the one time I fucked my bf it felt super fucking tight and warm.

So take that as you will.

just a thought, stop feeling sorry for yourself. i am like a borderline autist and i can tell you firsthand, if you are struggling with getting laid than you are either an actual autistic or you just have no mental capacity whatsoever. quit feeling sorry for yourself and put in some fucking effort

Pussy is better. It's naturally wet, inviting and meant to receive cock.

Ass is tight, dry and is an exit.

That said, if the ass is well used it can be almost like a pussy if there is enough lube.

Both are great but pussy is better.

Do you go to parties and shit? Easiest way to get laid.

Anal feels psychologically better.
Pussy feels physically better.

This

This.

Bingo. It's always puzzled me how fags can only pound ass. It's so unsatisfying.

Both of these are correct

The idea of fucking a tight ass is more exciting, but when you actually try to do it, it's super fucking tight and way more work than it's worth. I mean yeah you can use lube but that shit takes so much of the pleasure away for some reason. And if it's not a clean ass the whole experience goes downhill real quick. I'd rather fuck a hot girl's pussy. Naturally lubed and ready to go.

A triple dub set!

This

If you're that desperate, you won't be the one doing the fucking. You're going to be the one getting fucked.

How's it feel psychologically better?

hahahla, the voice of wisdom appears and has spoken

buttholes feel tighter

butthole: stick your dick between the ring made of your index and thumb
vaginer: stick your dick between all your fingers and hand grasped around it evenly

stop being a pussy and talk to girls go out to parties make friends bro shit isnt hard man go find a fuck buddy or download a app on your phone for casual encounters at uni stop being a bitch.

Power over another person, satisfies that "I'm inserting myself into you" we crave because it's tighter. But pussy feels much better, it's easier to slide in, less of a mess.

It's verboten. Taboo

there's a big diference in tightness then bout'

>> If user faps then: anal feel's a lot better than pussy and easy'r to cum
>> if user chad then: why put your dick in shit? eat that pussy like no tomorrow.

I can see those points intellectually. But anal has never been my thing (not holding it against anyone else, you do you the way you want, I don't judge).

Had an ex-gf who used to bitch that her ex wanted anal all the time. Turned out he went gay after they broke up. I say why fuck the ass when there's perfectly good vagina like right there? ;-)

Men's asses are just as good as women's asses to me.

that's cause you're a faggot kys

You know you like a nice lubed up shaved butthole bouncing on your dick ;)

Shagg a pig

Butthole is tighter and not as wet. Have to lube it.

The feeling of dominating and violating another human being is pretty awesome. I urge you to experience it. I know you'll want to.

Sounds like you're guarding your butthole there, user.

Sure, a GIRLS, you filthy degenerate

It's tight all the way down your shaft. Don't see what the big fucking deal is.

The ring is only tight, after you fuck an ass for a while it gets considrably loose.
A vagina stays gripping your dick the whole time

A vagina gets looser than a butthole to me. You can always tighten your ass and it feels good on the inside to me. Vagina feels great but a butthole is a little better.

>Implying you aren't already a degenerate for being a sodomist

You must have a small penis then

The bible only pertains to male/male ass fuckers never said anything about a girls

If the pussy gets loose mid fuck you're too small.

She's getting aroused and her vagina is opening up for a real cock.

You've only fucked one woman in the state of matrimony right?

If not don't bring up the Bible to prove your point.

You brought it up faggot, by using the term sodomite

7 inches, 5.75 inches thick

I'll be that guy but if op's ass looks as delicious as this, then he absolutely needs to be the one fucked.

Wrong person faggot.

Dude actually responded to for me.

Abrhamic Religion refers to any sexual act outside of reproduction as "sodomy."

The only degeneracy argument when it comes to sexuality is if you believe sex is strictly for procreation and that having tons of babies is good.

it's literally just like any other guys ass, except shaven...