FEEL THE BERN

Why are the majority of woman Marxist? How did this cancer spread throughout women of child bearing age. Are future generations doomed to bleed this country dry due to the flawed ideology that they will indoctrinated into?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

marxism gives preference to unproductive workers..

Women are natural betas, and are drawn to security and averse to competition.

Marx would probably have considered most of them either bourgeois or part of the lumpenproletariat. The burden of workers keep getting heavier and heavier...

It allows them a permanent safety net and surrogate father in the state. This is why theres such a prevalence of single moms on welfare in our once great country. Welcome to a third world shit hole. Workers paradise, comrade. More poz to come too, so I hope you like it

Can you give a source on "majority of women are Marxist?"

I'm confident a majority of Marxists are women, however. Whatever favors little actual work will always be favorable to women.

Look who pushes feminism- it gets rid of all the hard work associated with being a housewife, traditional roles, etc. Note that I am not talking about all feminists- the majority have just been duped into acting like men. They believe they are being freed, when it actuality they were happier back fulfilling their roles.

The true feminists are the upper-echelons (people like Anita Sarkeesian, a modern example) who do as little work as possible, but still make a boatload of money.

NOT TRIPS
NOT QUADS
BUT QUINTS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

checked

fuck, forgot image

We have been dealing with this shit for over 2000 fucking years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

>The play concerns a group of women, the leader of which is Praxagora. She has decided that the women must convince the men to give them control of Athens, because they could rule it better than the men have been. The women, in the guise of men, sneak into the assembly and vote the measure, convincing some of the men to vote for it because it is the only thing they have not tried.

>The women then institute a communist-like government in which the state feeds, houses, and generally takes care of every Athenian. They enforce an idea of equality by allowing each man to sleep with any woman, provided that he first sleeps with every woman in Athens who is uglier than the woman he wants.

>Private property is abolished and all money and property are to go into a common fund. All expenses and purchases by each individual are to come out of the common fund. Any individual with personal property is considered to have stolen from the community.

>In one scene, two men are talking. One of them is going along with the new government, giving his property to the women, and obeying their orders. The other does not wish to give up his property, but he is more than willing to take advantage of the free food.

>The following scene has a pair of young lovers unable to make their tryst as a succession of older and more hideous women attempt to and eventually succeed in dragging the man off to make love to them first, as laid down by the new laws.

>The final scene or epilogue has Praxagora's husband, Blepyrus, on his way to the communal feast, and inviting the audience to join him.

>czeched

Women want some who will take care of them and provide for them. They are prone to abstraction and fantasy. Hence communism.

checkerino

>How did this cancer spread throughout women of child bearing age
They are rebelling against their fathers and father figures.

Which in turn creates singlemothers and fatherless children, who end up hating their mothers and become ultra-conservative. Male and Female alike.

Nearly every single rightwing person I know, either had a horrible mother or a very strong father. The most liberal people I know, have a very weak father or very weak mother.

checked

What a sight to behold

witnessed

WITNESSED

DAMN

W I T N E S S E D

>also, luanne

My god this is amazing.

QUINTS OF TRUTH

> 757's were two of the planes who did wtc.
> quints
> Women are natural betas truth
> five cuck republicans beaten by trump (Rubio, Jeb, Cruz, Fatso, Kasic)

are you Trump?

HOLY FUCK

Dropped a 757 on my 0 quints lawn

Checked

You make me happy to be alive