Am i ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/phallusy
youtube.com/watch?v=eAfyFTzZDMM
youtube.com/watch?v=qfsmOxkf9AA
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/sw/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

Why are your eye brows painted with 3 year old sharpies?

>lazy eye
>cringy kek tshirt
>not white

id rate you 3/10, would cuck you if you'd ever get a girlfriend

> Get your eyebrows shaped up
> shave that weak facial hair off
> get a tan
> Go get your hair cut with a fade
> put on some muscle (chest and arms)

You will be able to pull solid 6-7 girls.

where'd you get that shirt?

Absolutely

Just look more like me.

>implying you'd ever want to bang what he picks up off the street

oui t'es moche

This

Also get another t shirt you're not on the Internet you tard

Kill yourself.

Whoops, forgot the shitty facial hair. Go clean shaven like this (well you can't even grow decent stubble so yeah, just get a clean shave)

This dude (you?) is not a bad looking guy at all but the fucking lip ring makes him look gay and unemployable. If that's you, lose that shit and you're good.

> grow the beard slightly longer
> get rid of the spikes and go with a burr or crew cut

I don't wear the lip ring anymore. Both are me.

It's just a short fade with a little gel in my hair.

No oil painting but not the elephant man either.

> gel/spiked hair is for high school

You have a soft face, so clean shaven makes you look like a child too.

Your jaw line is decent to accent it with a beard. Get you hair cut crew or burr, with a fade.

Okay cool. Carry on then.

That's the most embarrassing t shirt i have ever seen.

Second this.

Yes

the issue is less your appearance than your obvious lack of cognitive abilities

you look like a young Stalin
not as good but good enough
8/10, would suck off

very

you dont have to be but the shirt doesnt help

looks good

kek

I can see the resemblance, thanks for the comparison.
>even though he was a dirty communist bastard

You could be the random NPC who gets shot in the movies who nobody cares about.

Communism is based.

>communism is based
>based on a phallacy

>phallacy
Nigga learn to spell.

excuse me
>fallacy

YES. WORSE YOU ARE CREEPY LOOKING.

cant say for sure. show us how you wink.

wait no
>en.wiktionary.org/wiki/phallusy

Yes.

Yes, we can actually go nicely without deformed sub humans such as yourself.

Yes, very. Shave your face and throw away that retarded cringey ass kek shirt, you look like a complete moron.

I actually took the time to read The Communist Manifesto and Engle and Marx's letters to each other and while they sound okay it's all really just bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=eAfyFTzZDMM

5/10
For your own sake:
>lose the kek shirt (especially if you're going out in public)
>keep yourself clean shaven

it's pretty funny that it's mostly nazis that have not read any of it and get butthurt over hearing quotes from it
there was a turk in germany making a tour reading the book, often having nazis as his audience, their butthurt reaction was priceless
youtube.com/watch?v=qfsmOxkf9AA
it really sucks that people start off with the communist manifesto, it delivers nothing of the basic ideas
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/sw/index.htm

Yes. Nice shirt tho.

Discount J Cole

That shirt is absolute pussy repellant. You prolong your virginity by wearing it.

kys yourself

I've read his book. Thought it was good. He was right and didn't do anything wrong.

So from 100 years to 200. K.

I'm not a communist and I have no interest in joining the legions of people that ideology draws in. I won't take part in the cultural marxism either.

Kys yourself? Fucking retard.

Edgy. Especially the pic.

Lurk moar.

It wasn't supposed to be edgy. Just ask about the JQ at the next one of your meetings or whatever your group goes to.

Yes horribly. You look like you re inbreed.

Yes

Yes, you are and this is a great example of how a pic is worth a thousand words.

First of all, your facial expression is almost apologetic. It seems to be saying "sorry, but I have to take a picture of myself now." Awkward as fuck and you couldn't even muster a smile on top of it all. This leads me to believe you must have incredibly low self-esteem (asking anons for validation is obviously the first major clue).

Second, do you use a weed whacker to shave with? Holy shit, the middle of your "mustache" has no hair. It's like the facial hair equivalent of a bridge collapse.

I can't see much of your hair so I'll reserve judgment on that but your eyebrows look like some bizarre combination of soot mixed with sharpie pen. Appalling.

Finally, the t-shirt. Oh. my. fucking. god. The t-shirt. I'm going to assume you've worn that in public on a few occasions, if only to gauge people's reactions to your obvious "hip" knowledge of internet culture. Here's the reality: anybody who bothered to look at you saw the shirt and either a) thought nothing of it (just like they thought nothing of you) or b) assumed you bought it at one of the same stores that sells work shirts from made up companies or trucker hats depicting fictitious restaurants named to imply some sort of sexual innuendo.

This pic tells me your entire life is a complete disaster thus far. You're in need of some major changes, otherwise you're dying alone and in obscurity. The bright side is that you look fairly young so there's still time. Start making changes. Now.

>diversity is bad
>communists want to make everything the same
>communists are bad because of that
>but they also want the diversity so they are bad twice
>guldural Marggs :DDD
i see so you skimmed through the texts, got bored and prefer conspiracy theories for the thrill of it because you're an autistic escapist, nevermind then

/thread

You look like a creepy uncle who hangs around school gyms with a camera

yes also this

yes, but you don't have to be as ugly.
shave, get eyebows done and wear normal clothes and you're immediately passable

Wait do you actually support communism? I've never actually someone who supported communism. Hey, HEY EVERYONE get a load of this guy. This retard actually supports communism.

ADD 300 POUNDS TO DYLAN AND HE'S 100% OF Sup Forums.