ITT: Unhateable artists

ITT: Unhateable artists

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_Stevens'_comments_about_Salman_Rushdie
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's no such thing. look, people hate Billy Joel. how the hell could people hate the "Uptown Girl" and "The Longest Time" guy? but they do, man. The fact that people hate on Billy Joel is proof that any music artist is hateable.

fuck mac demarco and his lou reed/syd barett knock off shit

Lemmy is the only unhateable i can think of

just wait until the rape allegations come out
his old bandmate is already done

eno

wrong

He looks like the serial killer from the movie silence of the lambs.

There isn't really anything to hate about him. He was a modest guy.

The Police

Yeah I read about that just now, what the fuck is happening today? Real Estate said in a statement that they fired Matt Mondanile in 2016 for sexual assault, The Gaslamp Killer has been accused of rape, and now Alex Calder has been dropped from Captured. Friday the 13th is mad this year.

On a side note, I fucking love DeMarco so if he gets caught up in any of this shit I'll be mad disappointed.

Joe Strummer

i guess people just feel more comfortable coming out with their stories after the whole weinstein thing
wont be surprised if lot more shit comes out

why do famous people think it's ok to rape people

i dont get it

1. normal people do this too, you just dont hear about it cause they are not famous
2. they can easily abuse the relationship with their fans
3. they can get away with it easier cause in the end its a word of some random person no one cares about vs a famous musician that people love

Someone posted a couple threads about Jim earlier this week.
Does anyone hate him?

he's jewish

mac is hateable if you hate life/fun/yourself

or just lazy, generic songwriting

So you like life, you like having fun, and you like yourself?

There was this allegation where he exposed himself to high school kids at some party. Idk if it's legit though. I see it coming though

That was about his friend, he recorded his friend jerking off. link was in a thread earlier, but the article didn't read professionally, more like a miffed ex fan or someone who actively tries to see the worst in a situation

No, humanly impossible.

How could you hate this sweetheart...

just looked this guy up finally.
Seems like a cunt.

I know the girl that wrote the article (i live in ottawa) and she's pretty trustworthy, I would bet it happened

but also who hasn't seen shit like that a party before? it's kind of grody but i don't know if it's that big of a deal

Morrissey of course

>muslim

try harder

Johnny Cash
Leonard Cohen
Chet Atkins
Iggy Pop

i can somewhat see lou reed but whats the basis for syd knockoff? I literally can't think of any similarities other than they both play guitar

I think someone made the choice of his conversion for him

Didn't stop him endorsing Fatwas on people

I don't think it'd stop any artist from smearing Trump either

>emotionally honest and socially democratic g.g. allin is a cunt
No you're a cunt

w2c tee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_Stevens'_comments_about_Salman_Rushdie

>rapes a 15yo
>endorses facism and Hitler
wholesome guy

checkmate

Fascism and Hitler are wholesome.
That rape stuff isn't though. I was unaware of this

Isn't he French Canadian?

i guess he means all the spaced out production and shit but i'd hardly call it a knockoff. he's versed in the school of early floyd, thats it

>people who hate mac demarco only hate him because theres nothing about him to hate

no he's from western canada

literal shit-flinging retard

She consented and it was something that he regretted later in life as that was his big glam rock phase

I just fucking hate Canadians

He looks like an extra in Rocky Horror Picture Show

Stewart Copeland is a bit of a cunt tbf. Talented as fuck, but a turbocunt nonetheless.

But we love you

they both pretend to be weird to sell records

Yeah that's pretty accurate

Tront

Most funk/soul/jazz artists are very difficult to find fault with.

>Chill dude, it's fun

Nobody knows about rock music's golden boy, listening to his music you just know Jonathan Richman is really fucking nice