Why?

Why?

No way he ever regrets this

Because he's literally and unironically a cuck

I don't think you know what that word means. Lopez is the cuck because Icardi is banging his (now ex) wife.

looks shit desu

He's a footballer and a rich one at that, his life choices don't have to make sense.

my wife's daughters

but Icardi is the one raising another man's children with an old woman
Lopez can always get a new and better wife

he literally has a wife's son

retarded lower class twenty somethings have no taste

So it looks like he's got clothes on when he actually hasn't

So what? That's still not what the word cuck means.

yes it it is

>tattooing your wife's daughters names
how did >we go from Milito to this cuck emperor

No, it means someone whose wife/gf is having sex with another man. For example: Lopez is a cuck.

>Icardi
>lower class
He's rich as fuck and lives in Milano, he's classier than your whole family put together

you're an americuck

Icardi was cucking himself so hard he came out at the other end of the scale and is now cucking maxi lopez

so I guess a rich rap nigger is classier than let's say a great pianis? nice logic

the term cuck comes from the cuckoo that lays its eggs in other bird's nests for them to raise
dumb yank cunt

Depends. How great of a pianis are we talking, length/girth-wise?

It comes from the word cuckold you retarded upside-down Canadian

Woah... so this... is the power.... of American reading comprehension

jej

I don't think you know what that word means.

Money ≠ Class

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN

which comes from the french word for cuckoo
>americans in charge of speaking their own language

Why do all Europeans have this swarthy look to them now?

That's not a European

>european

>What you want famm?

>You ever seen Prison Break?

>Say no more

He's an absolute shitbag. I'm an inter fan but I'd beat him to death if I ever met him

>tfw he literally threatened to murder his own fans

It's not really cuck if you're rich and take some kid into the family.

Typical footballer look. How contrived! SAD

>I'm an inter fan

stopped reading there

class isn't about your income, Nahuel

He lives in one of the classiest neibourhoods of one of the classiest cities in the world

Icardi didn't grow up in a ghetto

Isn't he dating some old woman that was the wife of his teammate? Who is this teammate?

Maxi López, former Barcelona player, they never played together but they were friends. His wife is 6 years older than him, she became famous in Argentina about 10 years ago because she said she fucked Maradona

Oh....please don't tell me those names on his body are the names of Maxi's kids...

KEK: THE DEFINITION

Half and half, he had new sons with that woman and also raises Maxi's and has all the kids' names tattooed

No it doesn't.

So he is the exact definition of a cuckold?

>your wife has kids from prior relationship
>with your friend
>she also fucked maradona
how do you live with that though

And most Argentines and the global football world hate him for fucking his friend's wife. Actual wife, not ex-wife

Shouldn't Maxi be the cuck here? His wife changed him for a younger, better looking, richer and more successful guy and now his kids are raised by him

>"The word derives from old French for a cuckoo ("cucu"). The females of some species of cuckoo lay their eggs in other birds' nests and leave them to bring up the offspring."

>"mid-13c., kukewald, from Old French cucuault, from cocu (see cuckoo) + pejorative suffix -ault, of Germanic origin. So called from the female bird's alleged habit of changing mates, or her authentic habit of leaving eggs in another bird's nest."

>"The word cuckold derives from the cuckoo bird, alluding to its habit of laying its eggs in other birds' nests."

The world is full of degenerate beta needy males now.

I have a Colombian friend that is dating a 21 year old Colombian girl that has 2 kids with 2 different men and she cheated on him...twice. He forgave her both times..and even apologized to her for getting angry. He raises the kids and works 2 jobs to support them. He plans on asking her to marry him this summer.

I've had countless interventions with him but to no avail man. :(

It seems like maxi got out of a really bad situation (married a whore).

He can find a "normal" girl now.

maxi will probably find a younger woman too, maybe without having to raise another man's children. it'll all even out.

He entered JUST mode after that

Lost half of his money to his ex-wife, got fat and lost his football skills, he used to play for Barcelona and now plays for Torino

also why did she get custody, she cheated on him didn't she. that doesn't sound very morally correct. maybe maxi did some shit too.

Still doesn't have to live with a vapid whore.

Also lol at marrying a women with kids who is also 7 years older than you.

Maxi also cheated on her with the nanny or the cleaning lady. Fucking Icardi (his friend) was his wife's revange, they later got in love and married

Shit is like a telenovela.

You Latinos are fucked.

I dated a girl from Ecuador once. All was nice at first but later she turned crazy. Never again.

you reap what you sow i guess

i'm glad he did something too, or else his situation would have been very depressing. i'm not saying he deserved it, but at least he wasn't innocent.

yes the true meaning of cuck refers to some dickhead like you

daily reminder to never get married. as a man, you have everything to lose.

well i would still want to be married if i had kids, but that's the only reason. still the most stable way to keep a relationship, which is important when raising healthy kids. single dad is probably not the way to go. just don't cheat and treat your wife right.

until your wife cheats and you lose all your assets when you file a divorce. it only benefits a woman to be married.

you can still raise healthy kids and have a wonderful family.

What if you're desirable enough to attract a richer woman?

>you can still raise healthy kids and have a wonderful family.
not without a mother
>until your wife cheats and you lose all your assets when you file a divorce
that's rare though, and if she cheats then you're just not good enough. people who are afraid of their women cheating on them, like you are, are probably just insecure and destined to fail anyway

TIL

Normal, mentally healthy men would never play a women's sport. This seems to be par for the course in the world of soccer and shitskin Sup Forums.

looks like my cousin

women also cheat on men because men get tired of their shit and stop fucking them.

Maxi dodged the bullet.

Icardi is now raising the kids of another man.

He is literally
>my wife's son

He is the definition of a cuck.

>Icuckdi

All Mediterranean (masterrace) people look the same

yeah if you stop fucking your wife you're obviously not treating her right. my guess is most women cheat because of that, or revenge.

>trying to figure out why women cheat

well they want something they aren't getting in their relationship, just like men. same shit.

>blue eyes

you can still have a mother without being married. marriage does not guarantee anything.

women cheat as much as men do nowadays. you are either very naive or you are being cucked as we speak because >m-muh grand respect for wimenz

ok

>yeah senpai make it look like i've got a shirt on when i'm naked
>yeah a really shit long sleeve one with a lion on and cut out nipple holes
>cos everyone looks good in a shirt and no pants senpai

fucking baffling

Horror vacui: the tattoo

Masterratti

It's not as uncommon as you think.

I don't think he wrote that stupid book that was published, and in any case you're lucky to have him, no way in hell would your shitty team score as much without him.

it's amazing how detached from reality nice guys can be. really wouldn't surprise me if you are subconsciously looking for a women that mirrors your mother in every possible way.

man you're obsessed with this aren't you

Conte has beautiful eyes too.

stop (You)ing me ffs

i thought my 'ok' was a hint to end it, but you wanted to continue anyway? guess i was wrong.

I like this version of the "dont @ me" meme better.

>francesca jaimes

t. Francesco Rigamonti

t. adolf schulz

So wait, if the cuckoo bird is called that because its the one that lays its eggs to be raised in another nest, then Maxi IS the cuck by letting his eggs (kids) be raised in another nest (Icardi's household).

As far as I know the cuckold is always the one that got cheated on, like steve carrell in that movie that he got cucked by kevin bacon.

The "wife's son" meme is about men that marry women who have children already, not about cuckolding.

Cuckolding isn't about cheating. It's about letting your wife fuck another man whilst you watch. It's not cheating if you give permission.

that's just the fetish though

Fetishes can turn into serious problems; just ask Sweden.

>English motherlanguage doesn't know his own language
Why am I not surprised?
No, it doesn't. It's a wrong assumption.

i assume the bird is called cuckoo because it makes that sound. that can't just be a coincidence.

Sick