Real talk: Why does every non-prog song on this album sound like "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"...

Real talk: Why does every non-prog song on this album sound like "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"? IDK why but I can't even listen to half of this album without thinking "this is just a slightly different version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps"

I completely get what you're saying! I actually can't listen to any rock song without thinking "this is just While My Guitar Gently Weeps with a few tweaks"
Glad to know I'm not alone!

See I always though they sounded like a more distorted version of Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da. Like if you break it down and look past the stuff to distract you, it all comes back to Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da

Every track is prog

Just listen to their true masterpiece Red already

>Implying Red is their master piece

What a pleb, Everyone know's both of these albums are God Tier but it's such a pleb point of view to say what you said.

Also everyone know's this is their Magnum Opus

>know's

>Points out a typo instead of acknowledging THRAK

See your to fucking gay to even say it's name faggot

which are the non-prog songs?

every song

>to

>Nigger

I Talk to the Wind, Epitath, the beginning of Moonchild, and the parts of ITCOTCK (song) with lyrics

have you ever listened to a genesis album? because it seems like you have a very distorted idea of what prog is

I didn't know how else to explain it my dude

>those bait typos

;)

I Talk to the Wind is the only close to non prog song and they bear no resemblance.

This thread is poorly thought out bait.

See I always though that the songs on ITCOTCK sounded like some variation on "Love Me Do" but I get what you mean.

every track on the album is prog
that album literally is the birth of prog

wrong

Where do i listen to this álbum?

>if a song is slow it can't be prog

It pretty much is.

lark's tongue looks different then i remember senpai

cute, though if I"m being serious that is also a great record.