RIP IN PEACE SWEET PRINCE

RIP IN PEACE SWEET PRINCE

1971-2018

Good Riddance. I knew her. She was a complete cunt.

overrated.
just one song few people know

>ZOMBIES ATE MY NEIGHBOURS
goddamnit one girl in my class was constantly singing this ZO-O-MBIE shit song, I hated it so much.

eh-HEH eh-HEH, eh-HEEEEEE EEEAD

she sure did have that one annoying song back in the 90's

her voice was like nails on a chalk board.

>born in 2000

Leave faggot.

overrated how? They're a famous one hit wonder. I've never heard anyone hyper her or her band up.

She was rated perfectly correctly.

suuuuuuure guy

does one fucking song make you that important that you have to show it in the news? my grandpa died in a german KZ in the second world war and there were just a few people at his funeral.
so go fuck yourself and dont make a thread for every single motherfucker that dies.

Ay yo if she's 46 and dead, it has to be drugs

besides the slim chance she got murdered or suicide or something like that, noone dies of old age at 46

I hope your seething doesn't linger.

the roman did, also the old greeks, all of them died at that age

your grandpa didnt do shit stop crying over an old cunt that fucked your ugly ass grandma

She was a sour cunt whether he knew her or not.

>my grandpa died in a german KZ in the second world war and there were just a few people at his funeral.

HAHA beta. Go cry for your grandaddy some more faggot.

Pop stars are more important than dumb cunts who get killed fighting another mans war

I see what you did there user.

Why is that so hard to believe? I'm not that guy, but I know quite a few local musicians, some who are known internationally, and while they might not as "famous" as this band WAS, a few of them are quite well known in the Death Metal world.

It is well documented that Dolores was a violent and kooky bitch. These traits are precursors to cunt-dom.

>died from tanks and bombs, or possibly bombs and guns

ok sorry I believe you now

My mother was 2 years ahead of her in secondary school in Limerick. She met her again a few years back at a school reunion event and asked her to sign the sleeve of a cranberries album because my niece was a massive cranberries fan.

You think the cunt would autograph it?

I was on the plane she got locked on and starting fighting with the airhostesses. Bitch deserved a painful death tbh. Horrible bitch.

you fuckers, my grandpa was a german soldier and tried to stop the problems that you have now. so honor him and dont fucking call him a faggot.

>dem nazi trips

mein negger. She was a cunt.

Again, not that guy... this must be him:
And I believe it. She wasn't really spoke highly of.

Nazi Satanist trips???

HEINRICH!!!!!

Her music was my childhood. My father would play their CDs in the car during long trips like it was a summer soundtrack. I hated it and never liked her voice but damn, it's part of some good memories from back then. rip in peace

I ALWAYS BELIEVED YOU WERE ALIVE HEINRICH

nigger

true warrior

Ur fucking fag go and kys better

so on top of being a whiny bitch your also a nazifag.

your grandpa was a complete semen chugging faggot.

Princess you degenerate.

literally who?

she had quite possibly the most annoying singing voice i've ever heard, why did people like her?

Don't shitpost with what appears to be chen.