What is the fattest you're willing to allow for fucking?

What is the fattest you're willing to allow for fucking?

I'm a desperate virgin, so no limit for me

Yup, that's about it.

as long as the ratio is good, the pussy doesn't smell, and she doesn't just fucking lay there, idgaf

or a bit larger. anything bigger is really just a fetish.

No further than this. Only exceptions if boobs or ass is bigger.

I would fuck the fattest woman in history. I would fatten a woman into becoming the fattest woman in history just to fuck the fattest woman in history. Extreme feeder fetish GO

nothing so far

fucking degenerates

inb4 gay

Who's asking?

me, the fat police

Right up to the skin looking horrible from stretch marks. That shit creeps me out. Other than that? I've fucked every shape and size. Hell, my wife is fat and my mistress is rail thin. Variety is the spice of life amigo.

ur fuckin mum m8

If i can stick my dick in it i dont care how fat it is.

this.

anything from Monroe to Pearchan and im good to go.

I'd go this big. I find this bitch crazy sexy. Just hate she had breast reduction surgery, would love to have seen them at full size

This is the biggest whale I have harpoon. To be honest it's not nice, just the boobs and the blowjob but trying to fu k that thing is super hard besides far girls sweet a looooooooot and their boobs smell so it's not fun. Never back

I once fucked a girl who had a 4/10 face, was very annoying and clingy, only because she was a pasty pale irish girl with an ass like pic related

overall not a very nice experience

Xnxx

bbw_latina_mom_jumps_her_son_friends_dick_in_his_sleep_-_lindaclary

Just like Dors Feline, if you a big bitch just stick to it. sad Dors got pretty fat and HUGE tits then reduced them then got fatter and just fucked her shape. feels REAL bad man.

what does she looks like these days?

wrong

Mmmmmm

Yeah Dors is another one I used to love