Do you support the troops?

Do you support the troops?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nss8NT8v5QE
youtube.com/watch?v=HAfsgM_i8O4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

No. It's a shitton of sacrifice but not worth for the Jews in Washingtonian.

Yeah, in the military I feel there is a sense of camaraderie and purpose that has long gone extinct in civilian life

Even if it may or may not be true that they are just "puppets" of politicians, frontline soldiers are fighting for the men beside them before anything else

If they're doing something worth supporting.

No. Most of them are just dropouts and losers who want a guaranteed job, then they adopt this patriotic belief system to justify their existence. Never in my lifetime, or my parent's lifetime, or my grandparent's lifetime have they fought to defend this nation.

They've just been fighting for the Jews.

Only if they're Infantry.

German? Ww2? Yes
America? Canada? Britbongistan? Kikesrael? Never

Always. Soldiers are red-pilled af

"Support the troops" is such a loaded statement.

Young men who join the military after high school are ironically very vulnerable to being fucked over career-wise.

I wish I was back in Afghanistan.

Of course

I support the troops coming home.

Yep.

Military service is a job you can't quit if your boss is an asshole.

You have to be very stupid to sign yourself up for that.

No more than I support the mailman. It's their job. Sure, it's a shitty one but it's what they picked.

Soldier here man is right

>putting yourself at risk to defend the ruling elite

lol

No. I don't support their sob story every time they complain that something isn't going in their favor. They knew the risks of going to war, so why should I care?

its a volunteer military. 99% of them will never see any danger other than the base running out of pepsi or the barracks xbox not working

i work a bunch of "vets" who brag about the disability percentage they receive, from dangerous stuff they did in the service like fixing generators and driving forklifts

>i work a bunch of "vets" who brag about the disability percentage they receive, from dangerous stuff they did in the service like fixing generators and driving forklifts

kek

I guess as much as any other welfare queen.

Yes.

Lol, thats a crazily immature way to look at it. How old are you?

this

>He was a good boy went to church every weekend died protecting this country amen
>politely remind them that his sacrifice was in vain, Saddam Hussein wasn't going to invade america with WMD and that he died protecting corporate interests

welfare queens
it's like communism, everything is provided, no freedoms of choice, etc.
youtu.be/nss8NT8v5QE
Leave the hate and bring back the love

How is that immature? They chose to be a soldier. Sometimes being a soldier sucks. I sympathize with that, but I'm not going to kiss your ass because your job sucks.

Again, I don't hate troops, I just don't get why you're supposed to be extra special nice to them

>I don't know much really
kek ain't that the truth

lol, these soldiers, man. they VOLUNTARILY signed up to be in the military. what the hell, why are they blaming someone else for something they did themselves.

Of course, we should even make 2 years of service mandatory, either that or Americorps. People will still have a choice.

Army doesn't accept drop outs dumbfag

I respect a handful of them for their courage in going to war and wanting to defend their country (the ones that see the frontlines, not so much the ones swabbing the poop deck) which I can't imagine is the most pleasant experience, but for the most part they're just pawns being controlled by politicians and they don't even realize it. And this is why I don't support the majority of them. Let's not even mention all the ones joining not for patriotic reasons but for muh welfare.

I just got out of the military, and I'm going to be real with you. Most of us weren't there to make some great sacrifice or defend freedom or anything idealistic like that. Most of us were there because we fucked our lives away and were on plan B. Most of us are pretty much useless, and the most useless stay in until retirement because they can't get better benefits or pay doing a job you can actually get fired from for being incompetent.

tl;dr Military members aren't impressive, most are from the bottom 10% of society and getting shot at for a living is just the best they could do.

youtube.com/watch?v=HAfsgM_i8O4

You gotta support the troops.

Pic probably not made by a soldier, or if it was he was never deployed

I don't personally know anyone that enlisted that would whine about their choices.

Yes, and we need to have mass infiltration of civilians in all western nation's armed forces to combat soldiers who will carry out Zionism's orders...it's the only way.

You get fired for being passed over for promotion twice. An incompetent serviceman can avoid that but it's not easy, it takes top tier brown nosing skills.

highschool dropouts accepted with GED

If I were to join the military, what are the odds I'd be stationed overseas?

I know there's like a part of the registry where you can fill in where you'd "like" to be stationed, but if I put, say, South Korea or Brazil or some shit, what's the chance I'd just end up in the Nevada desert wiping down tanks or something?

Seriously thinking about enlisting, by the way, regardless of that. I just want to know how far I should temper my expectations.

considering joining 2bh
im almost 30 and horribly out of shape though so i dont really know

Because it's more then just a job. Maybe you will realise that people identify with who they are more then just what they get paid when you get older. No offence.

As far as I remember it depends on how much of a shitbag you are.

as individuals, yeah, usually.
What they're doing, not in particular.

>supporting welfare whores

Don't you have to be short to join the airforce?

>It's more than just a job
Maybe to some people, but not to me. Give me one good reason I should support the military more than I support the mailman

If you want to be a pilot, that'd be strongly recommended.

There's all sorts of flightline related shit you could do as well as non-sortie shit. I'm just posting this for the sake of it, though.

I want the standard military, not the airforce.
I'd prefer to stand around as a guard somewhere.

Go ahead goy but I think there's an age limit

to see isis and taliban again? kek

It gets somewhat difficult in the 35-40 range but he's still good.

My neighbor and best friend was a cavalry scout, had many more friends in various branches. Only 1 out of maybe 10 or so enjoyed their enlistment, and he was a Navy cum-scrubber sooo..

What I don't understand is why any kind of "Just" war would be fought abroad. If it's about national defense, the fighting should only take place within reasonable bounds of our nations borders. Think American Revolution.

I can't, nor can I see how anyone can justify assault, murder, genocide, or whathaveyou on another nations civilians or military under the guise of National Defense or Security. We're a nation of consumers, parasitically leeching resources from other nations and the planet in general. It's a grab for valuable resources, that's it.

I'm in support of self defense. But walking across the sandbox with a shovel to hit Jamal in the throat to steal his Oreos is childish, made even worse when were caught doing it and cry "He hit me yesterday though!"

Just a thought

Technically yes but there has been downsizing and they simply reject those who can't cut it or would be more trouble than it's worth to train.

Which troops?

You get the choices of East Coast, West Coast or Overseas.

>I VOLUNTEERED FOR WELFARE NOW I WHINE ABOUT IT

Aw shit son, which branch did you DQ from?

That nigga's green and red scarve will stick out for miles.

This

I'd pick overseas, then.

wow for u faggots who are "redpilled" u really contradict urselves. jesus christ this is a fucking memeboard.

Where's your goddamn reflective PT belt?!?

Marine Corps 0-1 here. Im sure you some young enlisted guys would say I have it easy still but holy shit. Even now this shit is much more demanding than I thought it would be. I hate being tired and hungry all the time with a sunburned lower back of my head.

Its just a job to me, I dont buy into this moto bullshit.

>No. Most of them are just dropouts and losers who want a guaranteed job

Its actually real competitive now. Plenty of Ivy league grads went to OCS with me. But honestly how book smart you are doesnt count for shit there. I was like a 2.5 gpa in college but Im a PT stud which is what matters and im a retired flag officers son which is an automatic slot at OCS basically.

Yea, it would be ideal if every officer was a 300 PFT scoring, motivated, physicist PHD but the 300 PFT and motivation are much more important honestly.

There are not many people out there who have all 3 traits. All the nerdy guys who cant PT go navy anyways.

All branches have basically the same jobs, with the exception of a few. People tend to think that the army and Marines are all combat hooah mutha fuckers. Truth is, just like air force, most deploy and don't see outside the wire, or don't deploy at all. I'm prior AF, and I've seen and done more shit then most soldiers and marines I know. Pick what you want to do based on the job, not the branch of service. You can join the Marines to feel all fuckin oorah, but after a year of being in Supply, that feelings gonna fade and you'll be just like the rest of us POGs.

Armyfag here, but I do enjoy the Terminal Lance.

Every serviceman I've ever met that has seen this picture has confirmed they think this image is cringe and probably made by a mother of a soldier who posts it to make herself seem so brave and noble for having a child who is a soldier

>I'm prior AF, and I've seen and done more shit then most soldiers and marines I know

Most AF thing I have ever heard :D

I think military history is really cool. I am primarily interested in 60's cold war history, vietnam history, and I absolutely love aviation history.

With that being said, I don't really care too much for the troops. I would cite "war is racket" as my defense.

Muh troops pandering is cringeworthy, even when the God Emperor does it.

I know. Literally my first thought when I read what I wrote, but the truths the truth mang.

woops didnt mean to reply

this image just really makes it sound like he made some very poor life decisions.

underrated poast

>implying the Taliban don't already know where they are anyways.

Just enlisted because I want to serve. I'd volunteer if I could. I love my country so goddamn much.

Got it off a friend's FB post who's in the Marines

As a vet I hate seeing this shit. I see similar stuff on my kikebook occasionally from my friends still in, and other vets. I just can't stand the self righteousness of someone saying basically thank me for what i did for you. Like If a family member does it then that's okay but as a veteran to share something like thank a veteran for their service I find cringy.
But to isolate this as just to the military is ridiculous. Plenty of fire fighters, teachers, police officer, and ither peiple jn serivice jndustry do the same thing as well.

That's interesting.
My primary goal would just be to get whipped into better shape and have something to do with my life.

My secondary goal would be in a foreign country so I could chase trim.

Navy here. It sucks, but it's what we signed up for. It also opens a path once your enlistment's over to go back to school and get a real job. People who beg for the public to pander to them are retarded, regardless of whether they're troops or not.