/ourguy/ general

>I JUST HIT YOUR SKULL SO HARD YOUR EYEBALL JUST POPPED OUT! AND IT IS GROSS AS SHIT!!

how can one character be so based?

>was the joke that bad?

Man, what a guy

>It's gonna feel like a warlock's ballsack being dragged across your forearm

your guy

cant wait until he gets his later on in the series.

Why are AMC still shilling this trash, like 2 days after its aired?

Nobody fucking cares anymore. Post in the other WD threads you cunt.

Did the series get good again?

Should I start watching it again? I stopped at season 4.

He's still alive in the comics so you're going to be waiting a while

>people can't possibly watch TV on a TV board.

Skip season 4/5, go to 6 and watch till the S7EP1. Next new episode airs this Sunday. Tbh, this season has a lot of potential to be the best one yet, don't get your hopes up though user.

It was all just a prank

It got good again with season 5. 6 was really controversial with all its garbage cliffhangers but the buildup to Negan was great. And now that he's in it, its just gonna get better and better.

It's always good when a non-white character dies on screen

Even better when he's a racemixer

>

Hes an sjw who hates rape so no

You're gonna be waiting a long time then, he's about to be Rick's right hand man in the comics.

I heard he's become part of the group on the comics. Did he not kill some of them like this in the comic then? No way TV Negan is reedemable.

What constitutes redemption though? In his eyes he is not the bad guy, no is really doing anything wrong. It is the way of the world now.

Never say never. In the comics he is released by a dude who wants to get Rick and co and the newest bad guys, the Whisperers, into a war, aiming to kill Rick. Negan kills this guy and infiltrates the Whisperers and gets close to the leader, before decapitating her and bringing her head to Rick. In return Rick allows him to stay free and out of his jail cell, but he has to fight on the front lines.

Who knows what Negan's true motives are. But that's the best part. Redemption arc's are god tier.

well that's actually pretty understandable.

Plus during their initial final showdown, Rick explains his new world order to Negan and Negan is stunned, wants to be a part of it, can't believes how wrong he was and how right Rick is. And the whole time he's kept in the cell he spends a lot of time talking with Rick and Carl. Also I think at one point he picks the lock on his cell, but remains inside, because hes trying to prove his loyalty to Rick and earn his trust. Which is the same reason he infiltrates the Whisperers and assassinates their leader. He's definitely trying to earn Rick's trust. So hard it's giving him an erection like a steel girder he could name Lucille 2

Back to your containment board!

This is funny

I can't wait. Ultimate broship inbound

Negan was sarcastic about Rick's idea.

My favorite thing to come from this

Daryl has 0 friends.