Hey Sup Forums, ask a fag anything (or make a request )

Hey Sup Forums, ask a fag anything (or make a request )

Bumping with pictures of myself

Show us your feet bitch

when did you suck your first dick?
whats the sluttiest thing youve ever done?

Castrate

Here you go!

Joe Keery?

I sucked my first dick when I was 13

When I was 18 years old I lived in a truck for a month with a person I met on craigslist. He was probably 50 years old with a huge beer belly but I let him do whatever he wanted to me

How about kys?

How much did he pay you

>13
Was it a family member? I want to experiment with my cousin. How do I go about this?

He didn't pay me. :/

Moar feet, no body just the feet in pic

No. It was a person I met during summer camp. I didn't initiate it

What made you do it then?

Would you suck a 13 year old's dick if you had an opportunity? Full consent though

I thought it would be really hot,

hot, my first dick was at 12,
made an adult friend finder profile. he was about 40, he picked me up near my house and took me to his place a few miles away where i blew him while wearing my moms panties.

Can you kill yourself?

Are traps gay? I mean it takes one to know one sooo you'd be the authority, right?

Maybe?

Sounds very illegal but hot.

I also did this though never met up with anyone. I used to wear my moms panties to school under my normal stuff

lol no it wasnt legal at all. i was 12 sucking off a 40 year old mani just met online an hour ago after he picked me up off a street corner

he wouldnt be the last guy i had pick me up off that street corner either. once it was a group of guys waiting for me at a house nearby

Fuck that's hot. Any pics?

post pics in thigh highs

RJ Mitte

Would you rather get it up the pooper by a tranny with a huge cock or a bear wih a normie cock?