Rekt thread lol

Rekt thread lol

Ya, thread is rekt.

Post rekt to see rekt faggot.

OP's a faggot
>Rekt

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Fuck you dont assume my gender, dont insinuate im condoning violence. I am A Proud Faggot And I Know one from my own kind, Dont attack my ways of life and dont thank me for something I didnt want to give in the first place.

Ha faggot

The problem is that you'll still be a faggot long after we stop calling you one. Even after this thread dies, your faggotry will continue to exist. You're such a giant, raging faggot that thousands of years after our sun explodes and consumes our solar system, any creature human or otherwise that comes to this location in space will have a sudden urge to start sucking cock. You're such a faggot that you transcend time and space.

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

the full video shows he was hit twice

faggot

that's blatantly false

What's this?

Bump

Bump

fluber read the fucking file name

I have no idea but I want to get some...

wa hapen?

jews happened
also captcha

You are a real faggot.

finally

This is true

You're welcome.

Filename just made me think of Chad

I need more gore in my life...

jeezus

damn that's fucked up

I'm an athiest, but I sincerely hope there is a hell just for people like this.

'Hot Dog'

same

Fuck you

Nerve gas?

>filename :hotdog.jpg

seen it
shits weak

It's a classic

I know we're in a rekt thread here but man, only a fucking subhuman could do this kind of shit to a dog.

This guy deserves death. What a sack of shit.

That shit has to be older than 2010

This guy deserves the same fate. Fuck I hate violent savages

>lol
Normie detected. GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get mad

Most likely a mixture of potassium iodide (in the tub on top) and H202, or hydrogen peroxide in the barrel. (arguably with a catalyst of some sort) Google "elephants toothpaste". The reason it exploded was the massive amount of 02 gas that was generated by the decomposition of the peroxide. Flame + oxygen = boom.

Not if he prepares and eats it.

Lamest fucking rekt thread. Bunch of pussies

Lel

fuck this thread