What are some good ideas for a Simpsons tattoo? So far I've come up with following ideas: dignity drawing, Milpool...

What are some good ideas for a Simpsons tattoo? So far I've come up with following ideas: dignity drawing, Milpool, Thrillho, and Starland Vocal Band

traditional simpsons

Tattoos are degenerate

Get the Starland Vocal Band tattoo so no one will get that it's a Simpsons reference

i think you'll find they're actually a creative way to express yourself

So are your japanese cartoons now fuck off

>permanently scarring your body just to say "I like The Simpsons :)"

new idea: stonecutters birhtmark

Mr. Sparkle

get an Esquilax

i'm already slightly wall-eyed like the classic simpsons so i feel that this is an appropriate life choice. i may actually instead get full body yellow tattoo covering so my skin is liike a simpson

good idea

also here are some notes

a respectable suggestion

too scrutable. not a very good suggestion. sad!

i[m not even being funny right now, this tattoo is so sincere and unironic, i love everything about it

You should try to imitate actual character's physical traits, like Snake's tattoo, Crusty's bypass surgery scar, etc

This comes from an experienced tattooeder guy

Pop culture reference tattoos are like the greatest cancer on Earth.

and on the other arm you can get this to honor abe

this is from the first episode

probably pancreatic cancer is the greatest cancer on earth but otherwise you may be right

wait, is AIDS technically a cancer?

What a horrible tattoo, looks like someone's cousin did that

This is actually good if absolutely retarded

too iconic, and still appears in the shit seasons

fuck
kill
marry

stolen_valor.jpg

flowers are a nice touch

BLACKED

Totally disgusting looking. I wanted a tattoo when I was 18 and all the older people in my life told me they regretted getting them. So I never did and I do not regret it. I probably would regret it if I had some stupid shit I couldn't get off my body I liked at 18.

this is fucked

good concept for a tattoo - there isa clown inside all of us desperate to be freed

id get this.... not really.. maybe...

get the homer

"Dignity" is one of the 3 tattoos I've ever seriously considered getting.

I may still get it someday.

The second is only going to happen if I someday meet Casandra Peterson/Elvira, and I can hold my spagetti in long enough to ask her to sign my arm so I can get it filled in and made permanent.

the 3rd would have been a David Bowie signature.. but.. that aint happening anymore...

Why dont you just get her big fat tits tattooed on you

because i have dignity

Meth scientist?

but getting a bitch whose life's accomplishment is her boobies signature is so useless

id rather get that picture tattooed on my back

Kokayne Dawkins.

Well, that's your opinion, and you're entitled to it.

>spelling his name wrong
>on a tattoo

cockless_homer.jpg