Stoner thread

stoner thread

what are you smoking tonight Sup Forumsrothers?

Your mum waaaaaay, par PAR WHAT A FUCKING PAR BTFO

Actually eating ice cream with THC in it.
Feels good man.

I wanna try that so bad

Smoked about 4 bowls of Emerald Jack so far. Feeling pretty good.

Some home grown Alien Rift

I got cookies and cream.
Just a little bit goes a long way.

got some fine herb going on my side as well, I have the munchies now

A mixture of Thc wax and cbd wax

Enjoy, you lucky fuck. It's on its way in my state, but not quite there yet. Were only in the decriminalization stage.

Edibles don't do shit for me, I have gotten edibles from the dispensary around 5 times, and have eaten up to 400mg and absolutely nothing, while my friends are gone off 100mg, feelsbadman

a bunch of shake, hopefully my dealer can come through tonight

Illegal legal high

Yo, cheap Sup Forumsro here.
What are the benefits of pipes and water bongs, is it worth it?

I like it both ways, not as strong as smoking but when people are around it's easier to eat than light up and no one knows.

Oh I will.
We can get our license and get some medically buuuut if you drop dirty at work they will fire you even with a medical card.

grinding up some agent orange. Cheers fags

you can get the best efficiency by smoking joints mixed with tobacco

Just got a brand new strain on Saturday but I haven’t asked what it is yet. I could smell Pringles through the unopened tin so it’s good shit. Will post picture when I’m back from work

That's my work so far. Whats the point of them then?

I work for a company that does background checks for the medical industry and I'm seeing a trend where they are starting to drop cannabis testing from their pre-employment screens and only do it for cause. That blows my freaking mind. These guys aren't flipping burgers, they're delivering healthcare.

Sound good to me. Enough with making people more unemployable than they already are.

same

they let you take bigger hits and yea save more weed than rolling, but if you really wanna save weed buy a vape or invest in one

why does it look like a rat?

just rip a yot from a bong then if you want efficiency/nukulation

I try and avoid splitting with tobacco. Girlfriend thought she was addicted to weed when it was actually the tobacco. You get bigger hits with a bong with less weed.

i wished i was smoking some good bud, but this redneck hillbilly bible belt state wont legalize it, i want to move to a legal weed state, either colorado, oregon or washington,

a random strain with 60% sativa 40% indica

smoking the resin i scraped from my one hitter. pic not related.

Pcp

Nothing. It’s one of those “I’ll text you when I re up” episodes.

Thanks dude, will just keep on rolling them then. Local slut for effort.
Already smoke tobacco so that's not an issue. Does it hit more or do you just take larger puffs with a bong then?

it's true. all of it.

Smoking some Blue Thai in a spliff with Blueberry Optimo tobacco. The body high right now is nuts...I keep thinking Im not that stoned until I try and get up

Bongs are the most efficient way to smoke, you are inhaling all the smoke in one hit, and the smoke is cooled so it's not nearly as harsh.

anyone in s nj wanna hook someone up?

now that i ate food it's time to smoke sum