Hey buddy I Think you got the wrong board

What kino is this?

It's that time of the day on Sup Forums again

At least it's actual KINO and not blacked.com

Fuck you

Ben Hur

Your cock stands Roman.

My cock stands Roman too.

What episode of Spartacus was this from?

Is this that Sebastiane remake I've been hearing about? I didn't think that 'KINO VIDEO' were serious but what do you know?

>music by Brian Eno

why do gay dudes typically have small weiners and bitch faces, is it true fags exist because they get too much estrogen from their mother at birth

Van Darkholme's Deep Dark Life

Their weiners just look small because they are so buff

I doubt extra estrogen in the womb would do anything user, but all babies have a lot of it anyway because of the mother.

Pretty sure most homos could kick your ass. Or at least back in the glory days. Body worship is a powerful force.

>is it true fags exist because they get too much estrogen from their mother at birth
Yes, your mother has enough estrogen to drown a wombat in her knickers

Sauce on the guy on the right?

I feel like I've seen him before..

Get out of that, uh, jabroni outfit

captcha: madonna kill

Why are gays constantly attracted to me? swear to god i've actually stopped counting how many approached me and tried to suck my dick throughout the years

Is that Kiefer Sutherland on the cross?

> /fit/

Maybe you set off their gaydar?

post face or dick

Stop hanging out in gay bars.

THE PRESIDENT! I HAVE TO SAVE THE PRUUURGAAHGHGHAHGAH

Who was in the wrong here?

indeed. lifting and wrestling practice ALL DAY. most homos from the late 90's-early 2000's period could destroy most straight guys

actually gay dudes have larger cocks on average. The bitch face thing is true though. Gay dudes have very specific facial features.

Is this the cut of 300 where they tone down the faggotry?