Geeyy night-time edition

geeyy night-time edition.

blorp

How's life user?

Other urls found in this thread:

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-7600K-vs-AMD-A10-7860K-APU/3885vsm83781
twitter.com/funnykatarhein
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking gay.

tired

Pretty great right?

Due to working?

feeling strange

yeah, they put me on for 40 hours next week too

Gotta earn them cash.

How come?

Homosexual encounters

the best there is.
do your best!

i guess so
my first pay is prob gonna be like over 1k

i have been, feels good man

i guess it's because i've been sort of binging on a strange but interesting tv series

You know what's really impressive, I posted my phone number on here and got zero prank calls.

Did your granparent give you some shoes?

Hope you're enjoying it then. What's it called?

How many do you think visit these threads?

thats auctually amazing.

Aussies enjoy fucking little boys. New Zealanders enjoy sheep.

yes, they're great
i can also get a tax write-off on them since they're work shoes

Mr. Robot

Snarf seems to talking about fucking kids a lot

snuffles but more disgusting.

Probably not a ton but still. Wish dash would text me but he's bein a wuss.

Good fuckin show.

Really joggins the noggin

What about the rest of the world? You can't just stop there dude.

Pretty nice, how much cash you planning on spending on the pc?

Heard it is good.

Give him time and space.

idunno, from pcpartpicker i've got it at 1.1k but i'm gonna try to optimize that pricing a bit

Yeah enjoy the ram and gpu prices lmao

>already have a 1070
feels good man

post pc build
hope youre not goin with the 8xxx intel i5 or i7s, that shit was slashed by 30-50% power cause of the hardware bug

I'm all about time and space, but there's gotta be communication to some extent. I talked to him for maybe 30 minutes in total.

No rush or anything, still don't have my own place yet but at the least I'd like to get to know him better.

>foreseeing pic related in future

that doesn't affect gaming, so i was gonna get the 8700k

Yeah.

Definitely worth a watch. Has a lot of actors from House of Cards.

Yeah no rush, you kids are both young and got time.

>maybe foresee pic related in future first?

Pretty much every English speaking part of the world has a part of it that they think fucks sheep. The US has the Midwest, Canada has Newfoundland, Australia has New Zealand, England has Wales.

>power was slashed by 2-3%
Oy vey

I meant the first thing to reply to this

Of course, I just thought that image was kinda funny since the size difference, clothes n' everything is really similar.

I'm thinkin about getting my eyebrow pierced, dunno yet.

cant find the article anymo cause the fb group but the site did some benchmarking after the official patch release and the 8xxx's were affected more.
yeah not on games but that would affect multitasking capabilities, streaming/rendering which is kind of the point of a 6 core 12 thread cpu

Might give it a watch eventually.

Poor sheep.

Metal head needs metal in head.

i mean, i only stream for friends once in a blue moon if they want to watch me play TW;WH2 or something

i dunno, i'm still on the fence

how massive is your upgrade, looking at 50-100% increases to cpu or gpu?
otherwise I'd suggest waiting till later in 2018 when ddr4 prices are down (god willing) and maybe they've released a non-fucked cpu.

Sheep are gay.

fx-8350 to whatever is new

i already have a gtx 1070 so i don't need a gpu upgrade

I like that shirt.

me too

You guys know anything about dash's hobbies? Just curious

HB must buy a shirt like that for Snarf and take a picture.

that would be neat

yeah, my only thing about the 87 is that the price hasnt declined even though the power has.
cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-7600K-vs-AMD-A10-7860K-APU/3885vsm83781
that was my upgrade uwu

if you have the money right now tho, I'd say wait on it a few months. hate saying it but I kinda regret doing it only a month ago

rip
that's still a pretty nice upgrade

i won't be paid until the 2nd because of some scuffed payroll stuff, so i've got some time i guess
idk i just want to upgrade

For $30, free shipping

you miseed the link, and shouldn't be pink.

>$2 shit and essentially free ink
>$30 shirt
heh

Shirt looks like a really light pink in the drawing, that's the lightest pink they had

Needs to be neutral colored, like an off-white.

yeah but in the current market, DDR4 is near 100% overpriced cause miners, while the biggest cpus affected havent had a price decrease yet for the decrease in power.
yeah its mostly servers and miners who are fucked, but they're the ones jacking up the prices too. once they ditch certain brands there'll be a decrease in both cpu and ideally in DDR4 since samsung and another manufacturer are opening large scale ram manufacturing a bit into 2018 too. 1100$ now will be 850-900 in a few months.

i guess i'll just save my money for a while then

but really man, I feel you on the wanting to try intel on for size. I've only ever had good computers on AMD or a dinosaur tower running an original intel pentium

I got my ddr4 2 years ago. It costs $100 more now than it did then

Got some good 16gb of 3k mhz for my 5820k

yeah that's the boat i'm in right now

not to mention, m.2 SSD drives are juust starting to take off and you might see a similar slight decrease in contemporary SSD prices because m.2s are up to 4x faster.
and cause samsung again is opening that chip place, and theyre one of the biggest SSD producers

Yeah I have an m.2
Theyre fucking amazing

i'm starting to feel kinda sick, but i don't really want to take a day off work

mehh i don't care all too much about SSDs tbh

this
fucking bitcoin/lesser coin miners

its a confluence of waaaaaaaay more people mining and apple buying a lot larger percent than usual of the whatever chips to put in their multiple released iphones
like fuck the manufacturer of the ddr4 I wanted couldnt even put me in a backlog waitlist for shit I wanted to buy. though the same manufacturer on amazon said it would be available "sometime in the next 1-2 months" and then that notice was gone the next day replaced with "out of stock"
for boot or file transfers maybe but I couldnt even see much gains past that over hdd economical value.
so I just got a 2 tb WD black series 7200 HDD
its more expensive than their caviar but they use a lot more durable components and you have like a 5-10 year warranty where you can email them with your purchase ID and they'll ship the replacement before they even receive yours. unless you want complementary file recovery and transfer to a new hdd

Heyo, does anybody know who this artist is? A friend found them and neither of us knows who drew them?

These threads normally just make me wish I had a boyfriend, but all this computer talk makes me wish I had a real computer. Both of mine got fried by one of those huge thunderstorms a couple years back.

Have you heard of google image search? You'll find out this artist if you use it.

you don't need a boyfriend

Get a boyfriend and have him gift you a computer?

this makes me want to cry
also why you MUST surge protector outlets

Don't listen to him, boyfriends are legit.

When I reverse image search, not a damn thing comes up.

don't listen to him, i've never used a surge protector and i'm fine

comes up fine for me

twitter.com/funnykatarhein

you can have one if you want, but you don't need one
living on your own is great

You lost your BF AND your computer in a thunderstorm?

that was a decent joke.
I approve.

I like never store shit
Shit aus net
Funnily enough, I dont even play games which use any significant amount of my computer

Lol, I can see how it would read like that. Nope, both of my computers.