Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J00iPaf9sZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 overrated trash in britain pasta
It was never fucking funny

SoTD is Kino, end of story.

kino.

great but not really rewatchable

Is big momma even considered as a good movie in UK?

American version would have been better, as always.

the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

You mean Zombieland? It was trash

It's insanely rewatchable.
I've only seen it 2 or 3 times but there were new things I noticed each time after having seen Hot Fuzz and The World's End.

youtu.be/J00iPaf9sZ8

Shameless shilling

Overrated, there are plenty of better zombie comedies

>Bio-Zombie
>Return of the Living Dead
>Wild Zero

What? Who asked for analysis? Fuck off.

Both.
Shaun is good but Hot Fuzz is goat.

British like Big Mama's House?

>the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
no

DON'T FALL FOR THIS PASTA YOU DAMN NEWFAGS

I gave this one two shots. Botth times I didn't like it. I see the clever writing, but I just don't find it fun, for the most part. Same for Hot Fuzz. Maybe it's an italian thing, I don't remember ever meeting anyone IRL who liked (hell, even knew) these movies.

I think that even though it's a comedy, it's one of the best zombie movies out there

However, the final act is absolutely terrible and you should feel bad if you liked it

>the final act is absolutely terrible and you should feel bad if you liked it
This. I was kinda enjoying the movie but past the first half ot really drops the balls.

overrated

I know this is a shitty pasta, but I want to share this anyway.

I did an A-level in media studies and part of the course was watching Hot Fuzz and using it as a basis of talking about representation of nationality/age, or about genre conventions. To prepare for this, our teacher actually just let us watch Hot Fuzz as a class. My class full of plebs were laughing consistantly throughout the film, they all loved it. This pasta really isn't true at all.

A bit overrated, but only a bit. You just simply cannot deny it's overall impact on the zombie genre. It revived it and added flavor into it at the same time.

It also was at it's best when it first came out and when it was a bit obscure. Then it exploded and got all over the place in the process.

It was simply the film that was needed and it came out in the right time with exactly the right elements.

If you watch Dawn of the Dead and Shaun of the Dead back to back you can tell it's a god-tier parody

I forgot to add that it gave a very needed light kick to the horror genre in general. Without it we wouldn't have Tucker & Dale, Cabin in the Woods, Zombieland and so on.

I can understand somebody not liking shaun of the dead / hot fuzz but if you don't like spaced fucking kill yourself

Hot Fuzz is actually funny unlike SotD

This. It's definitely one of the best films of the 00s in my opinion. Not the best thing by the Pegg/Frost/Wright team though, that would be Spaced.

Why did you post this? Did you think that people would give a shit?

I'm from gloucestershire and simon pegg movies are like the new beatles here you moron

>I'm from gloucestershire
HAHAHA
Baaa