This board is so unbelievably awful these days

This board is so unbelievably awful these days.

great thread!

Your existence doesn't help.

Half of the content is made by a bot trying to make it look like Sup Forums needs to be split into /film/ and Sup Forums

Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and shit.

This is still smarter than any Seth Rogen script

what if you just knock

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODS

It's because every single mod gave up and left the board.

So many shitty off-topic threads are allowed because Sup Forums is supposed to be le ebin may-may board.

They're too busy baneposting

>these days

Sounds better than my life right now.

been feeling that way for years. 28 years old now. I don't know how many more winters I can stand here. I feel so tired of the same old stuff. can't lie when I say new memes keep me coming back. I have more fun discussing new films and shows than I do watching new films and shows. there are things that I only watch because I know Sup Forums is going to have threads about it and I want in on the conversation.

Me on the top.and yeah you creating this cocksucking thread isn't really improving it you brain-dead fuckwit

at least you got trips

who are you?

who who? who who?

>trips
ok juanda

At least it's redpilled.

wat a sad sack of shit you are

i refuse to watch anything these guys watch

that's not the correct answer. The correct answer was

"It does not matter that he got trips, what matters is our plan"

It's been awful for 8 years.

sdfsdfsdf

You can't tell me what to do! You're not my real dad! You're just the guy banging my mom!

Steve

last good era of Sup Forums was abatap era

its all just cape shit now