ITT: Sup Forumscore we barely discuss anymore

theres a thread about this album multiple times per day every day

okay, but do you like that edit?

calling this mucore is like calling aphex queen’s saw mucore

Spiderland is probably the most discussed Sup Forumscore album, actually.

This one, however? When's the last time you saw this?

>aphex queen

All the damn time. And even if it isn't that album, there's alway anco discussion somewhere on this board.

pic related
not that I'm terribly upset by that though, it's a pretty boring album

That hasn't even been Sup Forumscore since like 2015.

This stopped being Sup Forumscore when Phil Elverum's wife died.

Spirit They're Gone seems to be the more popular one these days though.

i listened to this years ago and didn't get it, i recently JUST listened to it and i really love it

another album nobodys talked about in forever that I just listened to for the first time and liked is pic related

Yesterday you nigger

saw a thread about that two days ago, guy said he didn't like it until he took acid like a pleb

haha

is the problem that these things are actually posted and we just don't see them as often?
perhaps theyre now just discussed as much as any other albums on here and aren't spammed like they used to?

It feels like Sup Forums doesn't discuss anything anymore...

Indie is pretty much dead on this board.

why do you think that is?
i feel like perhaps a big factor is that pitchfork stopped focusing on indie music, meaning a huge outlet for discovery of that kind of music is gone, nobody talks about pitchfork anymore except to say it's gone downhill

This

In all honestly I don't see Death Consciousness posted a lot relative to the other Sup Forums core

>tfw there is no longer a life of possibilities

this is literally posted and discussed every time people post threads like this, which is often.

this.

god damn I was listening to this two days ago and it felt like hearing it for the first time again.

Most AnCo threads I see are about how no one talks about AnCo anymore hilariously enough.