>your tears say more than actual evidence ever could

It's not Ezra, is it?

>I won't name names
now this is progress

>feminism

who is zoe camp

small fly indeed

who is this nigga?

Didn't some megathot p4k writer (can't recall her name) get assaulted by Gucci Mane or some shitty rapper like that?

someone please encourage her to name names

no it's definitely a white guy
she wouldn't be telling us otherwise

some writer who is a confirmed Sup Forumstant

hi zoe

Most definitely Ezra, he went after Melon and Ariel to take the heat off himself. Just look at him.

LIST OF MUSICIANS WHOSE SECRET ABUSE OF WOMEN NEEDS TO COME TO LIGHT (preferably from a brave women making unfalsifiable claims to a popular mag)

-Noel Gallagher
-Avey Tare
-Damon Albarn
-Morrissey
-James Murphy
-Ariel Pink
-Justin Vernon AKA "Bon Iver"
-Julian Casablancas
-Young Thug
-Claire Boucher
-Thom Yorke
-King Krule

what names need to be added to this list ?? how can we reach out to the victims and let them know they are NOT alone and deserve to be heard ??

Notorious serial rapist Rivers Cuomo

I can't believe that I forgot him. Disgusting.

any male artist from captured tracks especially mac demarco and cole from diiv

st vincent

John Lennon's abuse of women has gone ignored for too long. Someone needs to speak up about it.

mac demarco, cole, and devin will be added

shes a known pedophile right ? its gonna be a couple years until they realize what happened

how could i forget

Ezra here I did it in self defense

totally, the dude from wild nothing. writes sexy, dreamy songs. looks like a beta. also, the guitarist from deerhunter.

>shes a known pedophile right ?

to make things worse she's currently dating a weinstein victim, oy vey

I don't think I've seen a more punchable face

>the guitarist from deerhunter.
Also, their "I'm not interested in sex at all, honest guys I'm not a rapist" frontman. I CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES

THIS
dude is a buffalo bill in the making

I could easily beat this guy up

Can't believe people are acting like this toxic behavior is a surprise baka I've been saying it for years
EVERY. WHITE. ARTIST. IS. A. MISOGYNIST. PIG.
journalists aren't any better and they should stop reviewing poc artists (basically cultural appropriation)

Didn't need the word "artist" desu

Young Thug is pure! PURE!

>-Claire Boucher
I knew it. I FUCKING KNEW IT

I bet Bradford has an elephant long dong, and "ooh, i'm so fragile, i have this condition, and all of these surgeries, I would NEVER play rough!"

right, Bradford "COX", right.

Megan and chief keefs clan.

EVERY WHITE ARTIST IS A RAPIST OR HAS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED WOMEN IN SOME SHAPE OR FORM IN THE PAST GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS
you don't hear this from poc artists honestly I'm surprised they still collaborate with white artists, they most likely get forced/coerced, but that's another topic

>EVERY. WHITE. ARTIST. IS. A. MISOGYNIST. PIG.

i mean hip hop doesnt exactly respect women though

It looks like some brave user already made a thread for it, god bless his/her soul. I'll retire posting about it in this thread for now.

>-Claire Boucher
I knew grimes was a dyke

Imagine being so fucking boring and forgettable that even a person who sexually harassed you doesn't remember who you are.

Larkin Grimm came out in support as well. Such brave and powerful womyn.

typical ezra move

>Morissey
>women

Pick one

I side with the women.

i hate women im glad im ugly and they dont talk to me

this is not a bait post btw

>Damon Albarn

any woman would welcome that dont lie desu

I can't even look at a white person without considering the fact that they may be a rapist.

what a misogynist thing to say

This. They're rapists, racists, and murderers all in one. History will NOT be forgotten.

>white person
ALL men sweetie

You better not be implying that white women are rapists, hon.

you wouldnt say no to this

can trans* and non binary individuals be rapists

this
the advice everyone always gives for lying is to also make up something embarrassing so people will think you are telling the truth
theres no better cover than claiming you are a virgin while being an insane rapist

>she's a known pedophile

Can someone fill me in on this..?

looks like a predator to me

I'll fill you up don't worry

Zoe Camp is one of the best music journalists in the business right now, desu. She's the only writer at P4K I enjoy reading.

sup zoe

Leave me listen to black metal and eat cheezits alone, white boi.

hey zoe was it ezra who groped you