Wins two CL in a row

>wins two CL in a row
>unironically not rating him
Why's so hard for Sup Forums to accept that he's actually a good manager?

He has the best team in the world with the deepest bench
Rating him is like rating Phil Jackson

He sits Morata over the terribly overrated Opelma. He is a shit manager.

He doesnt use James or Isco enough.

This really chaps my hide.

>James
>Being good enough to be a Real Madrid player
pick one

>Zidane hates JAJAmemes meme
Hello Wiston Steven Leopoldo Delgado

vast majority of time Morata started he was dogshit. vast majority of time he was subbed on he scored crucial goals.

isco is only good vs shitters, which is useful when starters need a rest but otherwise not good enough. best team he had a legit good game against was espanyol and theyre 9th. same goes for james+ hes tactically clueless, he has teammates yelling at him 24/7 because all he knows is scoring blooters every 20th game.

one of the most important jobs of the manager is to figure out how to get the best out of their squad and hes doing just that. if youre only good enough to be a sub you might want to do better with the chances youre given.

>hamez
>good

>90 + 3 on forehead

that made me laugh 8/10

He is good because i realized something.

-Asensio provides the perfecr spark off the bench because he wants to make the most of his chances, he really tries to make an impact when on the field because he knows he hasnt earned it, he's still not good enough as a starter

He is bad because i realized something

-Instead of starting Benzema all the time just to sub him off, drop him alltogether already and leave cr7 up front while rotating James, Isco, Vasquez and Asensio on the wings.

-Bale is Robben at Madrid 2.0, lot of potential and lots of injuries. Drop him

>rating Real Madrid "manager"
He has a hard life.

Madrids roiding program ruined Bale. He wasnt this injured before.

If and when he wins the lol liga this season then he won't be unappreciated anymore
The championsl eagle is already in the bag

He never faced a single challenging team in either CL campaign

>i rate James the shirt seller

because he just stands there in a suit and doesn't seem to be doing anything

Name a challenging club.

he is definitely a good man manager to handle the dressing room at least.

City, Atletico, Bayern, Atletico, Juventus

Bayern doesn't count with two offside goals. Wolfsburg, Roma, City don't really compare when Atletico on the decline had to take out Barca & Pep's Bayern.

Juve is their first real test and as always it will be the final. Pretty embaressing for Uefa desu, they should've given us a clasico quarter final one of the years.

>James scores or makes a key pass every time he plays
>Zidane hates him
>everybody hates him cause Zidane does

>beating Bayern
With the ref's help you mean. With TWO BLATANT offside goals + free red card. Disgusting club.

both awesome, as an inter fan i liked the pep one more tho. some fond fucking memories

Something to be said about the way he doesn't over coach and just lets his talent shine on the field, which seems to work just fine at Halal.

It might even be the best way to go given the expectations and speed at which things move at that club

>didn't watch the game
>didn't even bother to watch the replays
>UNABLE to make his own opinion

he is pure luck most of the time
his tactics are basically Benitez 2.0, but for some retard reason Ramos always saves his ass.

James plays like shit when he is starting. Both Isco and Asensio are younger,fitter and better

I know the whole "random guy thinks he can coach" stereotype, but most of us could realistically coach Real Madrid. Best + richest squad in the ENTIRE world ,even the 2nd string could compete for the title, and has looked even better than the 1st string. It's impossible to fail.

>Real beats Barcelona in the quarter finals
>HURR DURR ITS THE WEAKEST BARCELONA IN THE LAST DECADE

wtv, real madrid is the biggest club in the world therefore every team they face is smaller and "weak"

>rating someone who has hundreds of millions to spend on players every summer

>two finals in a row
>pure luck

I don't rate him because all he does is being a marketable frontman for the Madrid administration. The ones doing all the work are the dozens of assistants he has.

he got lucky enough to be in an era where all the others big clubs have issues.

real can only win when the others underperform, pretty much like bayern

offside goals are part of the game and have been for a long time retard. Can't bitch about them until replay assistant is used

bayern had 5 shots on target over 2 games. they don't deserve any credit for letting Real roll over them

i bet you rate mouyes and allegri too

kek

i'm glad the ">i rate zidane" meme is finally over, i told you stupid faggots last year he was fucking based. im not even a halalfag

get dunked on with 2 CLs in a row

TYBZ

>Coached under Lippi, Ancelotti, del Bosque, Jacquet, Lemerre and Quieroz
>Still be a shit manager

Don't think so m8