Just got rejected after asking a girl out. What kind of album is appropiate to listen right now

Just got rejected after asking a girl out. What kind of album is appropiate to listen right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hShkZ-Q4qzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0tEw6x4qgT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dr. Dre - Bitches Ain't Shit

dude you gotta get right back on the saddle. go to a bar, get a few drinks, hit on a couple of girls you don't even know. you may get turned down but it won't be too bad and you may even score. just do it.

Brainbombs - Obey

youtube.com/watch?v=hShkZ-Q4qzQ

Has nothing to do with you're question but I like it

???

literally anything by the smiths

Your point being...?

I take it it's a big deal because you don't ask out girls much. Keep your head up, women just have different tastes, sometimes they're not into you. It has nothing to do with your value as a person. Just keep trying (different girls, whatever you do, don't go for same girl again).

Also,

>tfw my online gf got herself a healthy social life and dumped me

it's literally over for me

She was probably a fat middle-aged Polish man anyway

twin peaks - wanted you

If you really wanna bath in feels, listen to Weezer and Daniel Johnston, the ultimate lonely sadboy music... with sing-along pop lyricism!

Stop putting your head in the sand. You don't deserve music, you deserve that girl.

No one will really tell you this unless they're absolutely jaded and willing to speak candidly, but in order to successfully pick up women, you need to play into their weaknesses. You have to objectify women in the ways they want to be but never openly admit. God damn, I feel like a villain saying this shit, but it's what my experience has taught me. They don't want nice, they don't want respect, they want to be fucked. They're whores, the lot of em. Filthy fucking sluts. They get picked up by men, get fucked by them anywhere between one night and months, maybe years, then end it because they're "assholes" even though they were assholes all along, they probably just got tired of them and decided to lift the veil. God dammit, I thought I became a better person. I thought I got better, but I hate what I've become. I hate women, and I hate myself. What the fuck is wrong with me? My future is nothing but one-night stands and self-loathing.

holy shit user

>knows how corrupted his negatives attitudes towards women are
>decides to share them anyway

I just let out that stream of consciousness, and I figured something may be found in it...

Yes, there is either something wrong with you, or something wrong with modern women.

Probably both!!!

Maybe both. Maybe the whole sexual-romantic structure, eh?

lmfao pleb

You'll have to elaborate.

Hookups out the ass, relationships down the shitter.

sorry user, im too loving for that

That's really good. I'm obviously not a healthy example.

Plenty of girls reject hook-up culture, ostensibly.

Yeah, I've heard...
Alright, I've had enough. I showed a bleeding wound of emotional and psychological honesty, and now I'm ready to patch it up.

test

lol white girls have no shape at all. she looks like a log

how can you enjoy sex with that. minus the vagina might as well be a dude.

Great, what will you do first?

I'm making coffee. People say you shouldn't drink it this late in the evening, but I enjoy the experience to forgo it during my favorite part of the day.

Think of the most ideal relationship aside from that of the old naive virgin who always got hurt.
I literally have a blank slate. No idea.

*experience too much to forgo
whoops

I'm afraid you'll have to answer that question on your own. But certainly durability, loyalty, and common interests are all vital.

I know. It'll have to be something I think about for a while. I just hope the right one doesn't come and go in the meantime.

OP here. Here is what happened. I knew her from first year of college and havent spoke to her in 2 years. always liked her i guess and we got along really really well but not in a flirty way. Messaged her about wanting to meet but she said she was busy with her job also on weekends. I replied whenever she wanted and she never replied back.

Two paths exist for me right now. Either take that as confirmation she isn't interested. (I mean if she was she'd at least try to reschedule it or make time right?) or try again later. cause while it is certainly possible there is nothing there I know she is very shy and introverted so trying to communicate a little bit more might help. idk.

this this and this

Whatever you do, do not try again. That was the worst mistake I ever made in my life. Believe me, it's best to move on.

WHAT IF SHE WAS REALLY BUSY THO

What's Daniel Johnston's medical problem?

Alright, I guess if it wasn't a hard rejection, try to get a solid, undeniable answer. THEN never try again.

Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

true nu-male repellent

Would opening up be really autistic? I feel like thats something inexperienced losers like me would do

Open up or play it cool, the choice is up to you. Just get an answer. Chances are, she likes you or doesn't, so the approach will not really matter in the end, as long as the feelings are known.

Yellow jacket Jenny - still kickin

To add to that, opening up will reveal your feelings right away. The other approach is to get her to show signs of feelings first, but you'll still eventually have to reveal your own feelings and possibly still face rejection, unless you get lucky and she opens up to you. Really, your choice.

Hold up, is this girl even a certified patrician?

okay im just gonna send this: "to clarify, when i meant meet up i meant the both of us only. no problem if you aren't interested" in the morning. that should get me a definite answer. no way to dodge that even if you are shy

she is introvered but i wouldnt really say she is interested in anything that closely to constitute a label like that?

You'd be surprised.

Send it yet?

nigga its 6 am here

>go to a bar, get a few drinks,

save your money, buy beer from the store, stop chasing women at bars.

was gonna say avoid the smiths.

I wonder how a dating advice thread only initially music related has stayed up? By the way, my posts currently constitute 27% of this thread.

>They don't want nice, they don't want respect, they want to be fucked.

this is true.

their lives are on easy mode and handouts, they're not expected to create their path, they are expected to join a mans path and make it harder.

they full on get pleasure from being an obstacle, you but only have to listen to women talk about their lives, and they will talk endlessly about problems they create and have no intention of fixing.

if they fix problems, they'll be bored.

sorry I didn't mean it to be like this. i am actively trying out all the music suggested, keep on suggesting

sage advice

Nah, I've given you all the advice I can give. Best of luck to you. I just can't stress enough, don't chase her if she doesn't want it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0tEw6x4qgT0

Tango N Vectif by Mu-Ziq

Just stick on some funky jams and realise that you're a cool enough dude that you'll probably find a girl pretty soon as long as you keep your mind open.

India?

There is nothing wrong with accepting female nature and living accordingly. There is nothing wrong with women, they just don't want weak children. Their ENTIRE biological programming is centered around acquiring the absolute best genes for their kids as possible so that the human race remains strong as fuck. Nothing to get bitter about.

that's probably only subconsciously the case with a good number of women, ideology and fitting into the new feminism-informed, anti-patriarchy social roles probably takes precedence more often than not nowadays. I've definitely met some who are probably happier and better off chasing traditionally masculine goals and careers over having kids, but my guess is the majority of women overall aren't really or wouldn't be. strange cultural juncture we're at over here. It's a net positive that wifebeating and treating women like property is over, but i feel like we threw away the baby with the bath water to an extent and they keep wanting to kill more babies. sage

You've got a point. Culturally men and women are both fucked nowadays. I only meant to illustrate that hating women because of their biology is pointless. Certainly the way are society is structured now is not conducive to healthy, happy individuals of either sex.

Death Grips - No Love Deep Web

>>/r/incels

Don’t listen to these guys, it’s not true.

Women are a lot like men it’s weird. They just want to feel wanted like any normal human being, so jaded guys interpret that as girls playing games just to get some satisfaction or whatever.

Yeah sometimes girls like to get laid, same with some guys, but we’re all looking for companionship in the end. Just be yourself, take a shower, get a nice haircut, don’t wear weird clothes, and treat people nicely. But also be confident. Like treat the girl great, but also flirt a little and hint that you have a dick and balls and can use them from time to time.

If one girl isn’t interested don’t take it personally, just keep hanging out with cool people and you’ll eventually meet a cool girl and fall in love.

Best answer in this thread. It’s not the fact you’re not good enough for them, just that you and her aren’t compatible. It’s just a fact of life. You’ll meet women who will click with you, even though it’ll be a long and sometimes painful process. Try not to take too much advice from Sup Forums people or it’ll turn you into a “nice guy” robot and that’ll just make dating even more difficult. Keep an open mind, try asking girls out a bit more often so you don’t put too much weight on it, and don’t take rejection too personally.

>tfw have never had a gf
>tfw have never asked a girl out
>tfw have never kissed a girl
>tfw have never even romantically held hands with one
I'm 19. How much longer until I'm a complete lost cause?

I’m only 19