She fooled you

She fooled you

would fuck

post her nudes.

There's no evidence She did anything other than having bangable lips

???
She's pretty much been considered guilty all along

Oh Another white murderer, nothing to see here, blacks are obviously worse per capita reeeeeee

she did do lots of anal

who?

Jodi was wrongly convicted. You'll see. When forensic science improves in the next couple of years, she'll be exonerated.
Then, we'll live together and have babies and be happy.

Fuck'n bagel crotch and cream cheese tits.

Do you mean multiple stab wounds while you shower but call it having children?then enjoy your babies.she'll be Innocent of any wrong doing cause some 12y.o. got an erection

Hater! You just don't get her. Fox News and Nancy Grace turned on her, so you just blindly adopted the opinion The Man wants you have.
You'll see. She's a good woman. You'll be jelly. Bitch!

Would watch her gangbanged and suck the creampie out of her freshly fucked pussy

She got fucked in the ass a lot

Jodi Aras

post nudes

No that's Katy Perry

Says the kindergarten king.grow up then wake up dunce

jodi chan, the new queen of Sup Forums

not true

Literally who?

Jodi Arias. Some psychopath that we want to nail for reasons

>for reasons
C'mon, I'll concede sociopath if you'll yield that, yeah, she's kind of cute.
You'd hit her. Don't lie.

Yep, for sure but enter at own risk.

holy geeze, that thing is blown out. be like humping a warn shower...

>On her second day on the stand, Arias said that their sex life included oral sex and anal sex; she said the anal sex was painful for her the first time they experienced it together and that while she considered oral sex and anal sex to be real sex, Alexander did not and he believed these forms of sexual activity, in contrast to vaginal sex, were technically not against Mormon rules. She said that they eventually had vaginal sex, but less often.[53] A phone sex tape was played, in which Alexander said he wanted to zip tie her to a tree and have anal sex with her while she was dressed as Little Red Riding Hood. Alexander is heard on the tape telling Arias that "I`m really excited about (INAUDIBLE) I`m going to tie you to a tree and put it in your (EXPLETIVE DELETED)."[54] Arias responded "That's so debasing. I like it", and at no time showed any reluctance to participate in the sexual topics discussed. She testified that Alexander secretly found young boys and girls sexually attractive and she tried to help him with these urges.

You're gonna die, anyway. There are worse ways to go.
You want to loll about waiting to find out which kind of cancer's gonna gitcha, or....
... have a hot chick stab the living shit out of you in the shower?

Good point, will take the stabbing

Need moar pics of her tits

t. felipe gomez

Think she looks better as a blonde

(EXPLETIVE DELETED)
"Mormon Hole"
"I`m going to tie you to a tree and put it in your Mormon Hole."