How come so many of you non-english flags here speak english so well?

How come so many of you non-english flags here speak english so well?

Are you all using google translate?

yes.

More like : they ARE translating

wat u say u basterd bich

it's a pretty simple language t b h

World of Warcraft and american entertainment

They are obligated to learn speak the lingua franca from childhood

First post. Best post

HAHAHAHhahahah UNDER RATED POST

UPVOTE !AND! RARE FLAG! KEK HOLY SHIT,

English grammar is piss easy. I bet if you heard most of the non-native English speakers that post here, their speech and accents would be awful and wouldn't understand every second word you'd say
>t. non-native English speaker

its the world language, only uneducated shitskins can't speak English

non english speakers are surrounded by english, it's pretty much the default language now

Western Europeans always have perfect english, Eastern Europeans make a lot of Grammar mistakes. I have never seen a non white here that doesn't make spelling errors or doesn't type in lowercase.

English is fairly close to German and wasn't hard for me to learn.

This desu

I speak english and russian almost perfectly. Currently studying German, have attempted to learn t*rkish but gave up due to lack of insect sound-making organs. I consider anyone who doesn't speak at least 2 foreign languages well a subhuman.

Slav languages are like a whole parallel universe, can't really blame them.

Really? I have always heard other people say the opposite

expat in cancun

is it possible that gaelic is your native language? I tought you guys dont exist anymore. Or are you filthy immigrant?

A couple poo in loos here have impeccable grammar. They're in the minority though.

t. Vladigyppo Turkpes

Nice trips. Also, can you explain bit more how Slav languages are like a parallel universe?

I actually found learning Spanish a lot harder than learning English, and Portuguese and Spanish are supposed to be pretty similar

Pronunciation is ridiculously complex, grammar isn't.

Hehe. Oh. Fugg :-DDD

I speak Russian, Ukrainian, Serbo-Croatian and Spanish in addition to English. Get on my level, pleb.

What are non-English people's opinions on the language?

Do they like it, hate it? How does it sound to them?

video games. playing police quest growing up I was completely amazed when I figured out how to interact with the world using foreign verbs and nouns. it was like learning mystical incantations that makes the games do what you want

Don't listen to that B*lt, Slavic languages are actually easy to understand once you get the grammar down. Plus if you learn one, you can learn and understand them all.

Filthy immigrant. Although to my knowledge there are still some native Irish speaking communities in Donegal, Connemara and few other spots

Only an isle of inbreds could invent such a simple language

¿De cual provincia eres, Canadiense?

It's easy as fuck.
At least compared to French.

But we were Germanics and sheet, before we got frenched up.

Alberta.

Have you seen John McWhorter's argument that English lost most verb declensions when occupying Vikings (recipients of the Danegeld) gave up trying to speak it properly?

No masculine/feminine words and prepositions nigga.

>non english speakers are surrounded by english, it's pretty much the default language now

^This. I taught English in Korea ten years ago and was surprised to see all the street signs and buildings had English words on them. Also everyone there at least spoke English poorly, with a few who spoke English perfectly.

Slavic languages are very inflection-heavy (i.e. they use declension of nouns/verbs to convey meaning instead of word order) and have few derivatives from Western European languages

I want to immigrate to UK and insert my turkish genetic material in a beautiful english woman

Because English is the Greek of today.

But you're speaking it, aren't you, Jan? But how many people speak your language? About 30? I can at least take comfort in the fact that when the world is a shitskin hellhole, the language will be English.

Donal Tronk

Ok well since we're speaking it today I can totally see it through the fingers.
Now go vote Brexit

I tried them and it was a nightmare. The alphabet is easy enough (even though you forget it immediately if you don't practice) but it's really out there. Russian is literally chaos: the language, no real sentence structure but a gorillion of intuitive exceptions. I heard Ukrainian is easier actually. West Slavic languages are hard too though, the Polish pronounciation kills you and they have like 1 vowel per sentence.

>supongo
FTFY

assuredly!

Molim brate

this. they're much closer to each other than the Romanic/Germanic ones are. Their difference of accents is huge though.

I learned it myself, faggot

Yeah, I BTFO myself with that one. Also, checked.

English is really easy to learn if you only have to write it and not speak it. Most non-native English speakers are completely incoherent even with perfect grammar.

Russian was my first second language, taught myself the alphabet and basic vocabulary/grammar. Took formal classes to refine, got fluent. I then took Ukrainian and Serbo Croatian classes. Took Spanish as my minor in university.

I can piece together written Czech/Slovak/Polish, but to understand these verbally is quite difficult for me.

>El clima es muy frio en invierno, pero ahora el clima es cálido

agree. this chinese kid in my class gets a+ on essays but once he's on a presentation, no one understands a single word.

as a white american male i am racist against bong-a-stani's and am appropriating your islamic culture.

I understand it much better than I speak/write. I haven't really used it for about 7 years.

CUTE

u are bitch, and very bastard!

English is super easy to write in, moderate ish to speak in, it should be the world language desu

>it isn't the world language

Quit lying you fucking cuban, you have to go back.

it's called the influence of American culture or """"culture"""" as it's known to you fags

the average Swede nowadays could get dropped into the US and nobody would be able to tell they are foreign

You forgot POO IN LOO pajeet.

10 feet higher Pablo!

I know damn well you can speak English if you are posting here.

What??? I'm white.

No problem m8
I have the same problem with French.

I don't know, maybe it's the fact that we spend at least 4 hours a day reading english posts?

Compared to Italian and other languages, English seems to be made for retards: anyone who studied it for at least a couple of years should be able to speak it fluently.

Everyone learns english because english is the most powerful and purposeful language ever created, just like the white men who create dit.

French is difficult. Never understood the "French is the easiest language" meme.

Sup Forums isn't what I'd call an educational experience tbqh. 90% of it are variations of this post

>making your language hard to learn on purpose
>crying that everyone uses ours

Ittles - the nigger of Europe, always

I said it simply because some idiot said I'm a POO IN LOO Pajeet.

You need three words for "the" and those words can change depending on the grammar of the sentence? Die, das, der, den, dem and so forth. Just use one.

That would be russian, chinese and murican except for what will be left of UcucK that will most likely speak islamic....Oh wait, you already are

I guess because English has many French words already in it, and if you can get around things like the concept of 'having' hunger or sadness, rather than 'being' sad or hungry, or that some adjectives come after the subject noun, it can start to flow fairly easily.

It also depends which dialect you learn, and if you learn all the formal shit or just for general conversation.

>implying difficulty has any impact on how many people learn it
バカ外人

it's really not hard
grammar might be different but it gets easy once you get a hold of it
i pronounce the words almost perfectly, tho my thought process kinda lags since i have to forget about my language and change it to english
so i need to practice actually talking to people
also your idioms have been killing me

In fact when I transition between boards my english also changes

It's older, that's all. English used to be a lot clunkier too.

The speech is what stymies me.

Hint: someone else writes his papers.

Kanske de får lära engelska eftersom cucks vet vem deras herrar. Bow innan Beady Eye anglosaxiska herrefolk . Anglosaxare uppfann förmodligen automatisk översättning också.

Peut-être qu'ils obtiennent enseigné l'anglais parce que les cucks savent qui sont leurs maîtres sont. Bow avant la eyed maître race anglo saxonne de fouine. Anglo Saxons probablement inventé la traduction automatique aussi.

Misschien krijgen ze leerde Engels omdat de cucks weten wie hun meesters zijn. Buigen voor de Beady Eye Angelsaksische meester race. Anglo Saksen waarschijnlijk uitgevonden automatische vertaling ook.

B'fhéidir iad a fháil mhúintear Béarla mar tá a fhios na cucks atá gcuid máistrí. Bow roimh an beady eyed cine máistir Angla Saxon. Anglo Saxons dócha invented Aistriúchán uathoibríoch freisin.

Vielleicht werden sie Englisch unterrichtet, weil die Cucks wissen, wer ihre Meister sind. Verbeugung vor dem Beady Eye Anglo Saxon Herrenrasse . Angelsachsen wahrscheinlich erfunden Auto Übersetzung zu.

Forse ottengono insegnato inglese, perché i cucks sanno chi sono i loro padroni sono. Inchinarsi davanti al Beady Eye maestro razza anglosassone. Anglosassoni probabilmente inventato traduzione automatica troppo.

>also your idioms have been killing me
kek, that's the hardest part for a lot of people. It's just something you'll get used to the more you're around people using it, and if you look up what it means each time you're not sure.

Pleb language, very easy to learn, even for a huemonkey like myself.

We are all losers and NEETs who don't have friends and a social life and instead just stream English movies and shitpost on Sup Forums all day. So of course we speak English pretty well after years and years of speaking more English than our native languages.

I have learned it in fucking school.

I don't know about the others but the italian is atrocious. top google m8

Japanese do not consider any foreigner to speak their language properly.

Probably angloproxyfags

The thing that I find the most humorous is that non-English speaker can write more grammatically correct than native speakers. It's strange. Non-english speakers are shit at actually speaking the language, but they tend to be great at the grammar.

After trying to read it all - the french is also horrible.
If it's supposed to be a comparison it's not going to work if the translations are shit.

yeah for now i gotta put some thought into it
sometimes i cant even remember a phrase and cant express myself
but it's gotten better that's for sure

> Google Translate.
> Maybe they get taught English because the cucks know who their masters are. Bow before the beady eyed Anglo Saxon master race. Anglo Saxons probably invented auto translation too.

>lichtenSTEIN

Studying abroad, straight outta hueland.
English is pretty simple tbqh, like everyone said.

Learned by myself listening to music and watching MIT's online lectures (engineer fag).

After 2 months here no one has asked me where I'm from, my accent was gone.

Studies show that the radiation from Chernobyl increases cognitive abilities specifically in language acquisition and proficiency by up to 95%.

If you would like to become a wordsmith, I advise a visit to the exclusion zone. Also, look for the prostitute under the abandoned ferris wheel; her name is Gemma, and her mutated bust is now at a 28GG. She doesn't eat much, but what she does, goes straight to her tits.

God speed.

P.S.: Fuck the English. Land of liberalism and bad food. Hitler should've won.

> stein isn't a germanic word for stone but something inherently Jewish
Come to think of it, why are they always named after stones, diamonds, gold, and, cash crops like sugar (Zucker)?

I've seen a few Nips do it well. I'm assuming they're just baka gaijin marines or teachers tho.