Just bougth a new computer and i cant figure out...

Just bougth a new computer and i cant figure out.When you turn it on the fans spins the ligth turn on but no beep even if you rempve the rams and no video signal, here are a lists of the parts:
-AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 3.1GHz Quad-Core
MSI - A320M PRO-VD PLUS Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
-Crucial - 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
-
Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Corsair - CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

TP-Link - TL-WN881ND PCI-Express x1 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter

i think that the motherboard its fried. I dont have a graphics yet so im trying to get the video signal thru the motherboard.

>-AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 3.1GHz Quad-Core
>I dont have a graphics yet so im trying to get the video signal thru the motherboard.

Ryzen does NOT have integrated gpu.

No gfx = no video

The motherboard has an integrated gpu, im trying to run the video out of the motherboard.

/thread

Motherboards don't have integrated gpus. They have SUPPORT for integrated gpus however.

Ryzens don’t have integrated CPUs. Should have done a bit more research.

so the solution would be get a graphics card, then why does the motherboard doesnt beep whe is on

>has a wifi card in his desktop

I refuse to help someone that won't be helped.

should have got a B350 board not A320, A320 cant overclock also ryzen cpu do not have integrated graphics

>i think that the motherboard its fried. I dont have a graphics yet so im trying to get the video signal thru the motherboard.

It doesn't sound fried to me, if it was fried you would get nothing. Sounds like it's shorting out, probably on a frame spacer.

Take everything out, take the motherboard out. Find the frame spacer that doesn't line up with a screw hole on the board and remove it.

Right now it's just touching the back of your board and causing it to not power up

I was wondering why anyone would get 2x4Gb, than I remember RAM prices tripled in the last year lol.
I paid $80 for 16Gb of Rip Jaws V

This guy pretty much botched his build. Return everything and start the fuck over

your computer looks like shit

Sure you have the motherboard plugged in?

>frame spacer
already try that, it didnt work

Certified IT technician here, that computer does not work because it does not have a GPU
You must buy a GPU to use the computer with a monitor
To know what I say is true, plug in a keyboard, turn on the computer and press caps lock. The caps lock light will come on if the computer is functioning without a GPU.

P.S. The reason why there are no beeps if you remove all of the DIMMs and turn on the computer is because that motherboard uses the MSI EZ Debug LED POST code system.
Instead of beeping, that computer will show an indication on those lights instead.

It only beeps when it has a buzzer. Search for its manual to see where it is connected and you'll see that the spot is probably vacant.

My computer sucks

This.
In laymen’s terms, you didn’t do an ounce of research, OP.

Thank you, you just solved 100% my probles, ill suck your dick if i could.

Actual PC builder. don't do this.

instead, add a gpu and it's done.

I said that because he seems to have difficulty believing that he needs a GPU here:

Just out of curiosity OP what is this PC going to be used for?

Streaming

If it has onboard video, pull video card and try again.

Second, pull all but one memory stick and try again.

Try same stick in diff slots as well.

Fourthly, reset cmos with jumper (jump, power on, power off, unjump then turn on)

If this doesn't work, pull CPU and see if you bent a pin.

One more thing, if the GPU has power ports on the side, make sure you got it plugged in. You'll get a blank screen if you don't power the card.

NVM - looks like you don't have a third party card.

Run a magnet across your hard drive while its plugged in. Sometimes the reader gets stuck and will help it get going.

DONT

That doesn't wipe the drive it just breaks it, assuming it's a hdd.

Ryzen chips currently do not have on board graphics. They're good budget chips but that's one of their shortcomings. Sorry man.

Check these faggots.

You didn't plug the RAM in to the mouse driver...

... You lose, must find new computer for purchase; give unit shown to someone who is chill with decorative items that be broken such as what is described.