Jan Crouch of TBN fame dead at 78

One of the original intelligence-community connected TV megachurch / money laundering televangelists.

youtube.com/watch?v=YHadm4MrxwE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ee4Tv7NMq5U
youtube.com/watch?v=o0zd8PIoKPY
youtube.com/watch?v=FMh2ctz-rFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Believe it or not I used to jerk off to her fairly regularly.

You have some iron fortitude my lad.

Let me tell you a story about TBN. Years ago my buddy and I were watching it late at night, looking for comedy inspiration (we ran a comedy show and did stand up together for a couple years) and all of a sudden Paul Crouch came on and said, "If you all donate 10% of the cash value of your debts to us, and send in your bills, we will pay them off!" Well he and I looked at each other in awe and horror. I'm Lutheran and he's Catholic, so we often get into it, but we both know that the Antichrist will forgive the debts as is prophesied.

That's when I knew TBN was just evil and crooked, and began to suspect Satan is actually real.

True story.

My grandpa regularly watches the 700 club. Pat Robertson weirds me out. And they are constantly talking about tithing as much as possible because god will surely reward them.

They cuck senior for a living, should all be spaced.

Except Pastor Arnold Murray of Shepherd's Chapel, he's based as fuck and never wants any money.

youtube.com/watch?v=ee4Tv7NMq5U

Its a fuckin scam all of it. Theres a clip from the 700 club where they actually think Ouija boards are demonic, they spent a full 15 mins on it. I mean I understand why some people believe but when they start pushing that bs on others thats when I will speak out. The least they could do is start paying taxes thats the greatest gain of all for these churches.

Like my dad always said though, its hard to snap that brainwashing fear you encounter when you're young.

Wanted, he passed on.

Last reader letter:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0zd8PIoKPY

Takes out his gun to chase away satanists:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMh2ctz-rFE

this is trumps base tbqh

>all of it
If somebody really believes they are trying to save your soul, I can honestly respect their position.

But the 700 club is run by demons.

Arnold Murray is based though, don't talk shit about him. He was the one good TV preacher.

>

> but the 700 club is ran by demons

True but I dont believe in demons, they're pretty much just scumbags who prey on the weak and dumb.

I used to be like you too.

>came here to post the same thing

her cotton candy hair and cleavage was dirty
I wanted to slap her holy tits together until the rapture

After Paul Crouch died, she disappeared from the network. I'm surprised she lasted this long desu.

Oh yeah...fuck prosperity gospel and the Zionist Christianity (as opposed to real Christianity) that her network preaches.

>But the 700 club is run by demons.
Darbyists and Scofieldites actually.

Ah another Bible scholar. Good to see people actually read still.

>Ah another Bible scholar. Good to see people actually read still.
Yeah, It's amazing finding different meanings when you actually have read more than one version of the bible.

I do think anything other than very old copies (say pre-1950's) of the KJV should be taken with a grain of salt.

>tfw your copy of the KJV is an 80's version and it's still not old enough for you.

Gideon Bibles are 100% legit KJV.

Kinda cheap paper though.

I bet she did anything Paul told her to.

Sick fuckers though.

>Gideon Bibles are 100% legit KJV.
My folks have a 1910's KJV that is completely different than even my 1980's KJV. Like every name and location is hyphenated. That's how I know my KJV is different. then I wondered what else was different with the versions and that's when my eyes were really opened up.

Like with NIV, I'm hearing that soon it'll be gender neutral...

That is really creepy...lol

trumphuggers have got to be the most stupid, uneducated, gullible, backwater fucktards on the planet, just behind the jihadists....

>My folks have a 1910's KJV that is completely different than even my 1980's KJV. Like every name and location is hyphenated. That's how I know my KJV is different. then I wondered what else was different with the versions and that's when my eyes were really opened up.

That is weird.

Recently I have been reading the Anglo Saxon and Gothic Bibles in their original languages and they don't even include the captivity. Instead the word meaning "transmigration" is used.

Very interesting.

>Like with NIV, I'm hearing that soon it'll be gender neutral...

That's some demonc shit right there but no surprise.

Read the book New Age Versions, I own it (source of my bible pix) and it's fucking scary to see what's happening.

I also am a rare document collector and have many leaves from an original Luther Bible from 1536.

You are a poor ass Bernout, enjoy 8 years of butthurt from the other side of the wall.

>enjoy 8 years of butthurt from the other side of the wall.

Enjoy slaving for your god empoorer trump for 8 years in 118 degrees only to have his check bounce fanboi

Thanks for the bump.

Thanks for being the useful idiot who just turned off 1,000 indies for drumpf.

Is this your new angle?

I like the new angles. Funny stuff.

This is a TBN thread though, so just fuck off with your bullshit trolls.

I will reply so your sages are powerless.

Bump for truth.

bump for idiocy

Another one about TBN, they always preach prosperity gospel.

Just saying the word will bring you money!

No Jesus at all.