Is this the definite and undeniable proof Messi supports ISIS?

is this the definite and undeniable proof Messi supports ISIS?

>20% of your country lives in poverty
>Instead of educating your own niggers you give it to foreign niggers who will behead you when they grow up

how much does a classroom cost in syria? 10€?

why the fuck would a syrian kid behead messi

Less than the missile that will blow it up.

Build classrooms in your own country, you piece of choking shit

'cause syrian kids are ronaldo fans

alot of ayyrabs like barca too m8

The only reason footballers set up charities is so they don't have to pay tax on that money. I doubt Messi actually knows what charities he's donating to.

>come from a 3rd world country
>become rich
>help another 3rd world country instead of your own one

I guess it's because >muh civil war, but what's the point of building anything there right now if there's a good chance it's gonna get blown away anyway as long as the war is continuing.

because footy players (and most rich people) don't really make their own donations but have agents do it on their behalf, which go for max fame/brownie points gain per dollar spent and pocket the rest of the cash.

on average a prefab building is 20k which would round about 400k which is basically pocket change even for low tier footballer nvm what's probably the best in history (I dont follow soccer so you can have that argument amongst yourselves). not even gonna bother counting the furniture because lol

based romanian

Guten Tag
Do you know how large syria is? i cant imagine there is war in the whole country

nice to see hes putting spains tax money to good use

>live in spain
>makes you a millionaire
>steal money that would have gone to building schools
>use it to fund terrorism

He's just been a good catholic lad you devils

>not paying taxes
>steal money
pick one commie

Messi supports Asaad, the Lion of Syria, head of the only legitimate Syrian government.

>tfw 100 word essay due on martyrdom but have to shitpost about how CR7 sucks

>mfw tunisia

This desu, taxation is legitimately worse than rape but people don't care

>ISIS is Syrian

It's literally Iraqis, Moroccans, Turks, Saudis, Qataris, Tunisians & Brits.

>helping syrians in syria

he must be racist, real heros invite millions of syrian men (and other countries men) into their country

get that info to merkel