Wwyd to my girl, also post yours and I will tell

Wwyd to my girl, also post yours and I will tell

Wow! Does she have big or small areolas?

Also her

Fuck her tits while you watch

They must be big

Big, but pink ones

I would eat her out until she's wet and then have her ride me cowgirl while I switch between sucking her nipples.

Face fuck her and cum in her face

Bite her nips until she screams, then fuck her in the ass

Does she have nice toes?

She would like it, because she can handle face fucks good

Fuck her ass and bend her face back towards my mouth.
Any takers?

Perfect, but dont have any pictures now

she is so cute

Just jerk off and cum in her belly

Id titfuck the shit out of those boobs then pass her around so all my friends could cum on her chest. Wwyd to my teen slut gfs tight lil ass and body? If u look closely u can see her thong

Well, maybe ill fuck her from behind too

I would bend her in that bed, pund her pussy while slaping her and then cum in her hands, so she eats the cum

Fuck those bad boys first then destroy every fuckin hole of her while she screams at the top of her lungs

Get a team of ten pussyhungry nasty.hobos off the streets and make you watch them take turns creaming her pussy with hiv cum

Wwyd to my girl

I'd push her over and jam my cock in her throat until she's drooling on her self and then shove my slobbery cock balls deep in her ass until I spray my cum in her lower intestine.

Her back

Give me some cuck material. Just found out she been cheating been cumming buckets thinking bout her being someones cum dump

I wanna spreads those tighs apart and slam my cock and whole body into her until she can't walk

ill pull her hair while i fut her, also spread my cum in her back, do you have her tits?

I'd bend her over that bench and raise her dress up to reveal her pussy, and grope her gorgeous tits while I slam her from behind. After that I'd flip her over and spread her legs, and hold onto her ankles while I slide my cock in and out of her asshole til I bust off deep inside her

Moar of this babe? I wanna cover her face with my load so bad

Tie her up, fuck her while making a facebook live so all her friends would watch

Put her on her knees and make you watch as she sucks the cum out of a black guy then make you watch helplessly as she leaves you to go take his seed into her womb just them by themselves

do it

Name?

That face is made to be fucked all the night

sarah

Bend her over that chair and fuck her ass deep and hard. Turn her over and cum in her face.

Would switch between right’s ass and left’s throat till I cum buckets over them, ruining their dresses.

Wwyd

Titty fuck, and facial

Punch her in the face and cut off her penis

Would slip her panties aside and finger fuck her hard till she explodes in a wet screaming orgasm.

Penis. Sure.

She likes facials, but more swallow

Pull her by her ear holes down until she gets on her knees to alleviate the pain. Pinch her nose shut till she gasps for air and shove my cock down her throat.

Push her on that bed and leave those shorts/panties on and slide em to the side while i fuck her from behind. Then flip her over and fuck her with her legs spread and feet in the air.

bump

Cum on that dress so much it sticks

Would have them eat eachother in 69. Left is on top, and i fuck her ass while she is being eaten. After i cum in her ass i am going to watch my cum run from her ass down into the face of right.

in the photo with the black swimmer top on she seems to have two more titts growing just under her normal ones ... yuck

looks like a guy, an ugly guy

guess thats a response...

Puke in her fugly face. Wwyd to mine? :)

>757044988
>guess thats a response...
... used more words than you did ;)

Get that pantie out while shes sleeping, then insert my dick so hard she wakes up and screams, then lick his toes and cum in her feet
Wwyd to mine?

Thats true, I usually am more descriptive. But it's damn late over here.

You did have an interesting response though anyway.

I guess heres my more descriptive one.

I would bring her down to a park, have her strip behind a tree, I would fuck her first, pussy anal and face. Ultimately cumming on her pretty face. I would then invite anyone who wishes to have their way with her, until shes all nice and cum covered. (I just have a thing for that sorta stuff)

i wanna fuck her throat really hard while she gags like crazy and i squeeze her tits as hard as i can. It will be sensory overload and ill only let her catch her breath every 30 seconds or so. When i finally cum it will be all over her face.

Wwyd my slut gf

Anyone for my girl?

would use hair and throat fuck left until finished

Fuck her in the Pool, come inside her

Spanking that girl and licking her feet would be a wonderful experience.

Suck her tits while she gives me a handjob cum on her mouth and she swallows

Respect her and apretiate that FUCKING TITS BOUNCING WHILE SHE HAVE MY DICK DEEP INSIDE.

lick her clit until she squirts in my mouth

Fuck her by the pool, everyone is watching us, she moans and ask everyone to come on her
Wwyd to mine?

I love her cute braces. I'd kiss her adorable face all over, start feeling her tits to get her all horny, and get a blowjob from her.

Do you have much more of her, by the way?

She is a squirter

Yeah tons, isnt she cure?

And i would make sweat sex to your girl

She's very cute. If you have a lot, want to take it to the fb fap thread? I'd like to talk about her without necessarily writing out what I'd do for every picture.

i'd cum on her face while she licks my balls

Titfuck and cum on her feet

Those giant tits are begging for a cock between them. Then I'd blow my load into her mouth.

You'd cover these feet in cum?

Any more for her?

Cum on those days all day

Man, she needs to be choked, hard. I bet she'd love it.

She has nice eyes would love to pull on her hair. How oldnis she?

She turned 19 earlier this month, but she was 18 in all these pictures. What's your favorite part of her body?

Yours looks nice in that bikini too. Her left tit looks like it might be getting sunburnt.

Honestly she's a 10/10, but if had to pick it would be her face

I know, she's incredible. Hottest girl I know easily.

How old is your girl.

Btw how do you know her

18 this year and in the pics, whats her first name

Last pic of my girl

Those tits are so big.

We knew each other in high school. I'm a little bit older than her, but we knew each other decently well. I still talk to her sometimes, but not as much since she's at college now.

Quite the ass on her. Cynthia.

wwyd to my daughters?

Lovely name, ever get nudes or mess around with her?

Deport them.

wwyd to gf?

Give you 4 children at a time, keep pumping them grandkids out

Pumping them full of cum

Fuck them all at once, cum in the mouth of left, she passes it to the right and then they go back until someone swallows

No, she was always a good girl from a pretty conservative family. Homeschooled until she was 14. She didn't start being sexy on social media until pretty recently.

Where's she from? Im gonna guess connecticut, newnyork, or boston

fuck. would love to see them full of cum.

MOAR