I have been browsing Sup Forums for two years now

I have been browsing Sup Forums for two years now.
And i have finally worked up enough courage to post a picture of myself.
I have two questions that have really been bothering me.
Am i ugly ?
and
How come no one likes me?

Tits please

you are hot What the HECK

sage

On the off chance OP is not a faggot, and that is actually OP...

Not ugly, probably have a shit personality - either too beta or too much of an asshole. Or maybe you just don't actually talk to anyone outside of Sup Forums

You're gorgeous...

sage in all fields

You're not ugly and people care more about personality than looks so, assuming what you say is true, that's likely the problem.

Shy people are generally ignored.

jesus fucking christ how many newfags are gonna fall for this bullbaitshit

Didn’t you post yesterday

Nobody likes you because you are the kind of person that makes posts like this.

1. Time stamp
2. Tits
3. Leave

TITS OR Gtfo

>sigh

No. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Timestamp? assuming that's really you, then you're very hot and you know it.

> Nobody likes you since you've been here for two years and you don't post your tits despite knowing better.

Fixed it for you, brother.

thats not her you fucking virgin morons

virgin fags

> Browsing Sup Forums for 2 years
> No tits/timestamp
OP is a faggot

you are absolutely stunning email me getbjacked @ gmail would love to get to know you more
ill give you my real email through that

No one likes a spammer

tits + timestamp or
G
T
F
O

You have reeeeeeallllly pretty eyes

Peak Sup Forums is not realizing if this is satire or not

back in the day we used to say "tits or gtfo and don't forget the timestamp".

so today i shall say:

tits or gtfo and don't forget the timestamp.

you've been here for two years and you don't w the first rule TITS OR GTFO
btw i love the freckles if that is you op

If the white dudes dont want you....allow us black folks into your circle. I think you look hot.

inb4 penis

Tyronius McNigger just can't help himself to a fine whyte wimin.

fucking retards can't even right click and hit search google for image... it took .53 seconds to find over 2 million results for this exact pic, yet newfags hollering tits and timestamp...

how far we've fallen

you're all as dumb as this nigger

congratulations

Fuck off with your stale pasta, baiting ass.

Im the only non asshole you'll find on Sup Forums. I really like your eyebrows, blonde hair and black eyebrows go well. And your eyes, and pretty much everything about you. You definitely aren't ugly. don't listen to anyone on this thread. Remove it from your history, and only read this message. I garuntee that whole "no one likes you" thing is all in your head. You've been mistreated and in your head you think you're worthless and ugly. You aren't. And if you're an "Attention whore" than who tf cares. Humans like attention and re-assurance. Its like asking your firends if you're right in an argument, for backup. Your brain needs backup girl, just leave the thread and take a breather. You're fine :)

thats moosefix on instagram

>girl

LMFAO

hey, asshole, i'm the only non asshole on Sup Forums!

Bleach your eyebrows to match your hair, or dye your hair to match your eyebrows. That shit is freaking me out.

this is moosefix op is a faggot

get a load of this fag

dubs of truth

You're gorgeous, no flaws that would bother me

hey op is a faggot this is a bitch off Instagram

Hey, hey, lets be non assholes together!

Clear Sup Forums of hate!

kek, I have a gf tho

N b4 trap

Fuckin sure you do bud, does she know you're retarded? If she does she might just be your wrangler

T I T S

O
R

G T F O

bait as fuck

r/ihavesex

This is a trap newfags

Do it

Timestamp or gtfo

Im dhe only non asshole you'll find on 4ghan. I really lige your eyebrows, blonde hair and blagg eyebrows go well. And your eyes, and breddy mugh everydhing aboud you. You definidely aren'd ugly. don'd lisden do anyone on dhis dhread. Remove id from your hisdory, and only read dhis message. I garundee dhad whole "no one liges you" dhing is all in your head. You've been misdreaded :DD and in your head you dhing you're wordhless and ugly. You aren'd. And if you're an "addendion whore" dhan who df gares. Humans lige addendion and re-assurange. Ids lige asging your firends if you're righd in an argumend, for baggub. Your brain needs baggub girl, jusd leave dhe dhread and dage a breadher. You're fine :)

Are you Tana Mongoose?

You look alright. I imagine people don't like you because of your shit personality.

I I could clone tana mongoose I'd clone 10,000 tana mongeese

Fucking danearys targaryan

>reverse image search
>moosefix.tumblr com/post/123026396790/freckle-city
>University illustration graduate, weightlifter, rugby player, cosplayer
quite the lineup for someone who thinks they're ugly and no one likes.
>on the off chance it's true
stop lying to yourself and stop holding yourself to the impossible standards of the dysfunctional world media.

Moosefix on tumblr lol

no you're hot,hit me up

That's not the first rule. Not even the second. Lurk moar.