I'm a muslim ask me anything hahaha

I'm a muslim ask me anything hahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Culturally or spiritually?

bofh

Why do you belive something just cause someone told you to when you have no proof?

Pointy eared girls haram?

Why are you Muslim?

it says in the quran bitches with pointy ears=Haram

opinions on whats happening in europe?

bishmillah allahu akbar putting on my raping shoes and taking a stroll over next week

Faith.

is there any evidence to prove me wrong?

* are there tons of muslims that fake that shit just because they're scared of religious police?
* how often do/did you creep on women when they went over to pray?
* do most people try to get away with little shit, like hiding booze etc, and then have to deal with anal retentive losers actually policing everybody?
* can I buy your sister/daughter to become my apostate harem girl?

Yes actually. The Quran has "science" in it which is false.

while i'm slamming my face in the dirt there's nothing more i'd like to do than slam my face in that ass

1. yes tons do, back at home in lebanon there was a group of people in our apartment complex that the governmnet would hire to "police" people, it wasnt that bad.
2.No one was ever creeped on, they are usually in another room
3.yes, all the time but you cant help them and they cant help it either
4.no this isnt american dad

People over there are equally racist towards people not white or Christian. It's fine. Majority are still good people.

Durka Durka Durka!

Why are you not?

Study it more. Google is your friend.

There's no reason to be, and plenty of reasons not to be.

Why so?

Take your own advice m8.

For instance,

m8 i r8 8/8 lmao funny meme my dude

How is that even a reason, he made a statement with nothing backing it.

The truth is backing it.

^^ not a muzzie but you're gonna need to sauce that and not just come with statements

What truth?

since you seem to actually be answering real shit
* are muslim ideals compatible with western free speech / freedom of religion
* why do muslims seem to hate jews more than christians ( or am I wrong here? )
* do you think the middle east will calm down if the world gets off oil?
* do you personally think religion is anything more than stories people tell each other?

The truth that the Quran is wrong.

taqiyya much user

addendum
* do you actually give a fuck about any of this, or do you feel like it was something foisted on you and ignore it all where you can?

I did. M8.

1.Depends who you ask, some people will chimp out if they hear or see anything sinful, but most islamic "scholars" reccomend just keeping your chill 2.Its not just muslims, mainly arabs in the levant like lebanon, palestine and jordan and syria because of generic anti jewish sentiment which is everywhere and geo political instability in the region after ww1 becuase sykes and picoh kind of started the conflict with the israeli state being put where the people didnt want them. 3.No, never, so long as there is israel and terrorists there will always be conflict. 4.Islam is built on rules then stories of the people of the scripture, so yeah you could say that about other religions as well but islam has less of a religious vaccum to be filled than christianity.

taqiyya only counts in life or death btw

Apparently not enough.

I'm not OP, but I want to share my experience with you guys, so you can understand religious peopls better. And unlike OP, I really was muslim.
Yes, muslims are extremely influenced by family and mosque. From the day you're able to think, they teach you that there is a god and that this is the only truth. I'm 19 know and my family is very religious. And since I'm 15, I started questioning everything. And this is one of the hardest things ever. I'm living in an european country and I probaply would be a muslim forever if there wouldn't be european friends, media, school and education/information overall. And even with all these, it's a very hard step. I started hating myself for questioning my creator. I thought it's wrong to think like that and ignored my thoughts. It took me 4 years to finally say to myself that I'm not a muslim anymore. Unfortunately it will be an even harder step to tell that to my family and muslim friends. Everyone would be dissappointed. Some of my friends already think I'm atheist because I discussed with them many times about religion and told them that their logic is stupid. And it makes me sad to see that they are still manipulated but I can see that some of them are also trying to deal with it. Guys, what I'm trying to say is that it is not as easy as you think. Don't judge religious people. To change your view on something that completely controlled your life is very hard and takes a lot of will power. And a certain amount of intelligence is also needed to reflect and understand that the world you were raised in is only part of a way bigger world and that there is no right or wrong. Sorry for my bad english. Oh and by the way, most muslims are very peaceful, some can be fanatic but many of you guys have a total wrong image of them

Go back to Mexico cunt

* personal opinion on atheism?

provide some evidence or anykind of source to these so said facts and we'll talk until then i'll just ignore you

where do you buy explosives?

Google. Easy. wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran

-yes there is free speech and freedom of religion. But with free speech one has to also be responsible of what we say and think beforehand.
-my best friend is a jew...
-i don't live in the middle east, stop associating
-i'm happy so who cares?

I feel the same way as you, i have questioned my faith many times and im considered to be very liberal compared to other muslims on how "leniant" i am on the doctrines and rules but i love to study the books of the abrahamic faiths and i have found ways around a lot of things people seem to think they have to do, some do have stupid logic and are just to stubborn to change, but i dont blame them, religious zeal will make you do less than intelligent things.

I was raised in a US Christian church, and going there after I had decided that their stories weren't truth, but merely fable felt fucking awful. All these little old ladies and generally good folks, and I felt like I was lying to their faces with my very presence. I couldn't stand to go after a while, and lost a part of myself there. It was a painful experience, but I think it was the right way to go. Better to believe what makes sense to me than to feel like a liar to please others for the rest of my life.
Stay safe, friend. I've heard apostates can be punished pretty hard by family, friends and state.

Honestly I dont mind atheists, so long as they are respectful about it and dont go around flexing the fact they dont believe in god and slander religons, if they dont want to believe god good for them, but personally I like agnostics, they are fun to talk to.

It's not the end of the world if it's right or wrong. Our way of life should not make people angry with us just because you think it's wrong

It should when you create an environment that protects religious extremism, resulting in horrific acts.

They do always seem to get off telling people that they're atheists, though. Like vegetarians.

A lot of atheists i know are really hostile towards religious people and will constantly test them on their faith, mostly christians because in general they have very little knowledge of their faith.

I don't remember protecting extremists so stop assuming. I use my money to buy food, thanks. It's hard to come by. 3rd world problems, am i right?

This i agree on, user.

Christianity has become a half assed religion there's no true catholic countries left except spain i belive

A lot of open atheists take a lot of shit from a minority of religious folks, and it puts a chip on their shoulder. Some think their philosophy is superior and don't know how to argue without being insulting. Some just bring shit up religious folks would rather not associate with their religion and the religious folks get pissed because "fuck you who are you to tell me what to believe?"

Yeah they are one of the few that have it as state religion.

I don't need to assume anything. You did it here This idea that religion is something to be respected enables extremism by preventing proper criticism.

Ooooh now google the opposite. Attaboy.

It doesn't matter if the Quran has things true in it if it contains even one thing which isn't.

I... Assumed that you assumed that i assumed? How deep can you get?! Religion gets respect? Where?! If they give free food i'm there! And free education, please

They are extremists for a reason, that wont stop them, if they are blowing their asses for a book they arent going to stop if some sweaty nerd on Sup Forums says "hey ur book wrong and ur mom gay"

islam is okay but not after Muhammad, he literally warmonger pedophile zoofilia piece of shit, fake goatfucker prophet

have you ever said or done something racist?

I'm talking about in the real world, not on Sup Forums. When cartoonists get death threats for drawing cartoons of Muhammad and people start pointing fingers at the cartoonists, there's a problem. Moderate religion shelters extremist religion.

1.Warmongery was present everywhere in 600 AD you neanderthal
2.pedophilia isnt new, 6ad and was practiced up until the late 18th century even in europe.

3.zoofilia? no one fucks goats except for welshmen and afghans, we have proof for that.

assimilate now

They get death threats from loonies, and if people are extremist arrest them, the birthplace of extremism can do it, so can you.

Yes, i agree. Kinda like how cornflakes say it's the ideal breakfast, man. But i ain't throwing that shit away. Food is food. Try fasting for a month and maybe you might feel me. Sorry. I am kinda hungry now.

we are talking about a prohpet here not some dudes, also can you give me one muhammad's miracle?

Also if you want to make the change get into politics.

He was a man, not a miracle maker, he never claimed to be one, he merely spread the word of god, his only claim was that he was the messanger of god.

You can't just dismiss these people as loonies, and the moderates join in trying to silence the criticism.

study the religion before you make bold statements like that.

A guy hit my face for drawing his mom with a thong. Obviously it's his fault, not mine. I just wanted the lols.

so they're not allowed to dislike extremists now?

Then get into politics, you seem to have a lot to say, society will change in time.

Correct, it is his fault.

are you a pajeet or an arab?

Not what I said, but it's pretty hypocritical when they claim to dislike extremists yet continue to enable them.

Well considering he decided to do the action knowing it would be recived badly it's his fault

We kinda think Trump is a looney, too. No wars, yet *fingers crossed*

No, he has freedom of speech. You do not have freedom to punch.

That has nothing to do with it, the extremists will do it no matter what, even the majority of muslims dislike terrorism, terrorism is on a larger scale than people allowing the religion and giving it respect.

He's actually a shy guy, though. I thought he could take the tease haha. I guess i was abit of a jerk. Friends now fyi

It has a lot to do with it. Extremists will do what extremists will do, but you help create the environment that lets them thrive and spread.

How does the suicide vest fit?

That's what i told his parents! Thank you!

Thrive and spread? Blue haired idiots that get into political power allow it by getting their tumblr horde behind them, the point im trying to make is extremism will never end, no matter what we do, it will never end it will be here in some way shape or form.

N.A.P you do an agressive action such as disrespecting a persons mother you can't expect to not get something in return that is absolutely the most retarded thing ever you're literally claiming i can do anything without repricussions doesn't matter if it's lawful it's like me calling you a fucking bitch and not expecting a reaction freedom of speech protects you from the goverment not the citizens

Shiite or Sunny?

Saying it will never end completely is no excuse to enable it.

Sunny side up

Freedom of the pen! Use it wisely, kids. Schools should really teach kids how to be more responsible with what they say. Words hurt.

How would giving it freedoms enable it, society telling them its bad and people not accepting it wont change much with them.

Other laws protect you from getting punched just for talking. If you hit someone for disrespecting your mother, you go to prison. They don't, because they have freedom of speech.

Things you can do if someone disrespects your mother: call them names, disrespect their mother, leave, ask them to leave, etc.
Things you can't do if someone disrespects your mother: punch them, cut their head off.

I promise you user, i use my money to buy food for me and my family only. No terrorists in my to-feed list. Seriously.

I dont know why people think freedom of speech protects you from people, it protects you from the government, it stops the police from shutting down a news paper that slanders them, it doesent protect from getting your face kicked in by calling some 6 ft black dude on a public transport a n*gger.

dude as i said doesn't matter you talk shit you're gonna get hit it's not like having a law stops people from comitting crimes it seems like you can't get it through your thick skull