How many until you're redpilled, Sup Forums?

how many until you're redpilled, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Banks_(American_football)
thinkprogress.org/derrick-rose-rape-case-2182c16b55e2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant_sexual_assault_case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Either hitpieces or numales are just as big of assholes as their "nazi" counterparts

What does that last one have to do with the other two?

white man

Imagine how far gone you have to be to get upset when rapists are kicked out of bands you don't listen to.

What's redpill about this?
clickbait is justification to overthrow capitalism
when the media does its job, which is to inform the populous they should be rewarded.
Instead theyre rewarded for sensationalism and AD hits.
If anything the shitty media is our fault for giving them an audience.

being redpilled is not really confined to gender shit although it has been a pua term lately.

basically if leftists or feminists do not like you they will take you down via racism or sexism allegations. keep in mind mere allegations are enough, proof isn't required.

dude alex calder and ducktails guy never said anything "alt right" or whatever they're just shitty b list mac demarco knockoffs with minor followings. girls dont have much to gain trying to take these guys down unless they're being legit
this

>doesn't know the facts
>allegations
>obvious rapist because ppl say so

this is why there are courts anons

ducktails was making music way before mac demarco - and plus he's friends with him

>allegations
justice is dead

white boys so fragile

Can't wait until the Mac DeMarco hitpiece about is harem of underage cokehead girls

I have a theory why they're doing this. Indie music is already on the outs. Hip-hop culture gets way more clicks and ad revenue for these "music" sites. Being "indie" by nature is to be anti-corporate, anti-sellout, anti-mainstream. Hip-Hop artists that do the complete opposite of the "indie ideals" are still considered "cool" by the "indie" music press.

Indie music is intentionally being killed by indie press for better ad revenue.

Nah, a band doesn't need a court to kick out a guy exhibiting creepy behaviour.

Same thing how people might avoid a creepy rape apologist even if they don't have proof that he really enjoys rape.

they won't get mac desu, he's too likable

the problem isn't kicking him out which is of course their right to do, it's letting the media run wild with it in current year. you don't do that. dude's life and career are point blank wrecked off allegations.

Or they could just not cover it anymore like p4k has slowly done for years now

Perhaps you ought to be more concerned with how a sexual predator could ruin a womans life but nah what if people called him bad names lmao

your theory is definitely part of it, but it's mainly just far left PC culture gone wild, basically Red Scare level mob mentality.

what is Captured Tracks supposed to do? "shelter" a possible sexual predator? that's what everyone will see it as no matter what. notice how they outed their guy but did not mention the accuser. wtf world are we in where a guy can get accused of sexual assault, dropped from his label, and destroyed online, all on allegations alone, while the accuser doesn't even have to provide a name?

Thats part of it. But they also need to virtue signal that the people making indie music are awful. That these guys guys making these pretty jangly pop sings just want their fans to suck their cocks. Thats the final nail. Kill the preciousness of indie music.

lol free calder

if i ever become a sucessfuk musician im not going near any bitches who even know about my music

females are ready to ruin a career no notice

perhaps you're a cuck faggot white knight living in 2015 where people are still afraid to call bullshit like this out.

realtalk

Mate I have a healthy sex life and I have literally zero fears of being falsely accused of assault or rape. If you think this is a real threat you either have zero experience with women or you're an actual rapist.

you're not a signed indie musician with a public image to maintain and a career to lose boyo

its at a point now for public figures where if you get rejected by a girl you could end up with a sexual assult accusation. you have to win every single exhange or its a game over scenario. if you have any sort of public face dont even look at a bitch unless she has no idea who you are

every real players know calder did nothing wrong, free that man

if the guys are rapists fuck em, but you don't have the facts and judging them off allegations. that's faggotry.

>implying

Dude how many musicians are actually called out for this? 1%? If women all hated men with careers and wanted to destroy them all, why is it only random ass dudes in bands you never listen to?

Could it possibly be that sometimes people abuse a fandom for their own personal gain? Nah, in your world it's more likely every woman wants to destroy the guy from Ducktails life. Wew. Get your head checked friendo.

>implying not going near them will save you

they can still accuse you, user.

>what is Captured Tracks supposed to do? "shelter" a possible sexual predator? that's what everyone will see it as no matter what. notice how they outed their guy but did not mention the accuser. wtf world are we in where a guy can get accused of sexual assault, dropped from his label, and destroyed online, all on allegations alone, while the accuser doesn't even have to provide a name?

this is why its so scary. imagine you're in a band. you are semi-handsome and single. you tour 40 days out of the year, do this for 3 years you want to get laid at each stop. at 119 of stops, the girl you hook up totally understands that you dont want a relationship that this is a hookup between a fan and you. 1 of those stops, the girl is an obsessive fan that literally thinks that she will be your girlfriend, even when you explain everything, she bangs you because she knows the sex will be so awesome that you cant turn her down as a girlfriend. you bang her and leave and never see her again. her rage slowly builds over time until she pushes it out of her mind because it is driving her crazy. later, over the course of a month multiple men in the spotlight are accused of sexual assault. you suddenly spring back in her mind. she now has a platform (twitter) to use that holds no repercussions if she goes after you. she does. she immediately destroys your career. your label drops you. venues cancel your shows because they don't want to book a rapist. its very easy to destroy anyone now because of social media.

I don't know the guy but the band does and clearly they had cause to kick him out.

Once again, I'm not afraid of my life being ruined by rape allegations. I'm also not the type of person to call people cucks or faggots so maybe that's why I have experience with women.

weaponized sexual assult allegations are the future

my man calder will never die though

free calder, this based gentleman did nothing wrong

what about fantano? obviously a racist meme of alt-right, correct? fuck is wrong with you people

and again you going off allegations, no respect for that whatsoever. not here to defend rapists just young men vaguely accused of "sexual assault" who are fucked by mob mentality types like you without getting a chance to defend themselves.

be objective ffs

hmm....I can smell it now....multiple victims....multiple thinkpieces.....yessss......soon

>women are irrational and want nothing more than to ruin random people's careers with false allegations

when they have minor followings theyre incapable of surviving professional magazine articles and constant personal harrasment that follows these unverified claims

that's because you are talentless user. you have nothing to lose. women don't notice you.

>le joke
>>>>>le head

>le

>me :)

What about Fantano? I didn't mention him.

here. we. go.

Why do most successful men go through life without being accused of rape? Do you really think women see successful men and decide they need to ruin their life with rape allegations?

these aren't random people to them, dipshit. they are literally their ex-fans that were used as cum dumpsters that got pissed over it..

funniest part is that there are prob more stereotypical "nu-males" in this pic than on any other board.

Read the post I quoted, dipshit. That user suggested that women will use false rape accusations even if you've never been close to them.

i-i was j-ust kidding, g-guys stop fighting

>immediately assuming these guys are innocent

how isn't this considered being red pilled?

wtf sort of logic is this user? are you saying false rape claims against successful men do not exist? are you this naive irl?

and why are you still passing judgment on these guys without knowing anything about any of these scenarios?

>Why do most successful men go through life without being accused of rape?
its either rape or preganicies
see: nba and nfl players

every real p has been accused of rape before

idont know anyone who hasnt. if you've fucked more than like 40 girls you know what i mean, but you obviously havent

literally every single one of my friends has been accused of rape or sexual assult before. ive only seen one thot actually take it further than just casual accusations. she went to the police and it was hilarious cause watched that dumb bitch get fucked and i knew she lying

you're sheltered

every last alt right bastard is getting exposed

we have stories

>Why do most successful men go through life without being accused of rape? Do you really think women see successful men and decide they need to ruin their life with rape allegations?'

Successful men only fuck Stacey's, dipshit. An indie artist will take anything he can get since female fans are few and far between. Normie girls don't like indie music, there is always something off about a female indie fan. Most are usually artists or musicians themselves, so they are much more likely to have OCD, manic depression, or schizophrenia that some girl a successful Chad would date. "Indie Music" by definition is underground, uncommerical, unsuccessful.

FUCK. I shouldn;t have banged so many chicks when i toured in 2012 before I settled down

>if you've fucked more than like 40 girls you know what i mean

this is unironically true. if you've bedded a lot of women you understand what the problem is with these allegations being taken as gospel without proof

I am not saying false rape claims against successful men do not exist, I'm saying that women aren't driven by falsely accusing men of rape who are successful. I mean what kind of retarded red pill shit is that anyways?

I wasn't aware every NBA/NFL player had a rape accusation against them.

Dude if every person you know has been accused of rape that speaks more of you than me.

brought it on himself by fucking fans

rule number 1

I can almost smell the cheetos and mountain dew from here.

this user is dropping legit wisdom ITT

>I wasn't aware every NBA/NFL player had a rape accusation against them.
its real brother. lucky for them they have high paid lawyers to pay the girls off

>Mac DeMarco knockoffs

Ducktails was around way before Memearco, dumbass

sssssh, dont ruin it user.

REDPILLS

Sweet dude thanks for backing up that extraordinary claim

New Real Estae album was utter shit and band is so fucking irrelevant without Mondanile. Glad their career is pretty much dead.

In the summer of 2002, Banks was arrested and charged after classmate Wanetta Gibson falsely accused him of dragging her into a stairway at Polytechnic High School (Poly) and raping her. Faced with a possible 41 years to life sentence, he accepted a plea deal that included five years in prison, five years of probation, and registering as a sex offender. Wanetta Gibson and her mother Wanda Rhodes sued the Long Beach Unified School District, claiming the Poly campus was not a safe environment, and won a $1.5 million settlement.[17][18] In March 2011, Gibson contacted Banks on Facebook, met with him, and admitted that she had fabricated the story. Banks secretly recorded Gibson's confession, but she refused to tell prosecutors that she had lied so she wouldn't have to return the money she and her family had won in court. Nevertheless, with Gibson's taped admission and help from California Innocence Project attorneys, Los Angeles County prosecutors overturned Banks' conviction on May 24, 2012.[18]

On April 12, 2013, the Long Beach Unified School District announced it was suing Wanetta Gibson for $2 million in an effort to recoup the $1.5 million she received, along with attorney's fees and punitive damages.[19] On June 14, 2013, the school district won a $2.6 million judgment against Gibson, which includes the $750,000 settlement initially paid to her along with attorney's fees, interest, and $1 million in punitive damages.[20]

Banks now serves as a spokesperson for the California Innocence Project and is working on a documentary about his story.[11]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Banks_(American_football)

thinkprogress.org/derrick-rose-rape-case-2182c16b55e2/

>Dude if every person you know has been accused of rape that speaks more of you than me.

yeah it tells us that ive been living in the real world woth real people. ask any man who has fucked a considerable ammount of women and they will tell you the same thing. most women will just tell their friends and try to smear a mans image while protecting their own image after slutting out but in rarer cases they go to the police. ive seen it way too many times to ever trust a rape allegation.

Thanks, now provide links for literally every other player in the NBA and NFL.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant_sexual_assault_case

>Implying his replacement, Julian Lynch, is not a better musician

If you look at guys who are 100% confirmed chads (Dicaprio, Jeter, Mayer etc), most of them haven't been accused of rape. In fact, I can't think of one super chad celebrity (someone who has fucked a good number of Maxim 100 tier women) who has been accused of rape. It seems to be indie fag nu-males, e-celebs, rappers and gross Jew producers getting caught up in this bullshit.

>every player in the entire league has to have been falsely accused of rape for false rape accusations to be valid

you're a fucking meme at this point.

>Thanks, now provide links for literally every other player in the NBA and NFL.
if i had autism and free time sure. but now its your time to admit successful men do get targeted

Maybe he is. But the new record was fucking boring and got worse reviews everywhere than previous albums.

again that goes back to what this guy said about staceys. they fuck top tier women
indie fags fuck the scraps with mental disorders.

Always new Matt was /ourguy/

I'm coming here because a friend of mine from this website told me about all this situation. In midst of the things that are happening now, I really have to say this about Matt, including James Ferraro. I didn't want to, but alright, let's go.

I used to run a cassette/cdr/lp label years ago, around 2008-2010. We had signed Pocahaunted, James Ferraro, OPN, etc... and of course Ducktails, which at that time it was a solo project and was doing psych ambient and drone like the rest of the artists mentioned. Matt and I toured a lot in those years. There was this creepy guy who used to be the dealer of Matt and Ferraro, the latter being a notorious drug addict and scammer (along with a guy called Zac Davis, but that's another story). This dealer guy used to bring underage girls (some would say groupies, but I don't know. They were 15-17) to some hotel rooms where they stayed. Matt/Ferraro used to dug and (probably) abuse those girls. That's all I'm gonna say. Sadly, I have no evidence, which is frustrating and infuriating.

At the time I didn't do shit because it could have caused a damage to my label. I didn't want that to become a scandal. I eventually dropped and stopped talking to Matt and Ferraro. Now that I read about this guy "mistreating women" and all the posts about hitting underage girls... well, I guess it's true.

I don't know if it's a good idea this to be noticed at least by Pitchfork. Maybe Tiny Mix Tapes can help me here.

to be fair they haven't done shit to their sound in like a decade

Ayo, hol' up, why are all these news coming out at the same time? Who's next, my boy Yeezy, Jay-Z, Rocky?

Nah friend. The person I quoted said that literally every player in the NFL/NBA had been accused of rape and provided three links to three players.

There's about 2,000 active players between those two leagues. You retards want me to believe that 0.00015% of players being accused of rape is evidence that women are ravenous animals that will immediately start accusing successful men of rape despite the actual numbers proving that's fucking nonsense.

olde spellng bee ???

and this is your brain on autism.

I meant drug, not dug. Sorry.

am i the only one who think the harvester did nothing wrong?

he used his social status to make dumb thots suck his dick. every man whos ever touched a pussy before has done the same thing

unless these hoes were under mind control nobody forced you to suck this based gentlemans penis. you get no sympathy

journo here

this is serious shit

im willing to get this out there about jf and ducktails

ezra bring down these alt right rapist fucks. tell their fans whats going down.

epic takedown bro. why back up your nonsense with evidence when you can just shout autism?

>passive aggressive replies
You have to be an autist to suggest such a thing.

>groupies, but I don't know. They were 15-17)

proof? I don't know of many 15 year olds into indie music, user, especially girls. thats why it used to be called college rock.

reddit: anti weinstein
Sup Forums: our guy weinstein

James Ferraro, John Maus, Ariel Pink, Ducktails. Alex Calder are all NAZIS and RAPISTS?

Coincidences: they all like MDE

FUCK

It says the opposite, friend. You're clearly full of shit but if you weren't, I would say that you make friends with rapists.

Well, I mean you're defending rape here on Sup Forums so that's entirely possible. I'm sure MGTOW meetups are full of rapists.

No, that's Todd's label. I know him but I highly doubt he knows all about this. We haven't talked in years as well.

I never raped anyone. You raped my brain with your retardation and autism.

You're clearly full of shit. Why would you enter a thread full of edgy red pilled rape apologists to share this story as if the people here would do anything other than call you a cuck and call Matt/James "our guy?"

If you're not full of shit take that story to literally anywhere else on the internet.

anymore stories about others in the industry?

found the virgin

>Not Not Fun
goddammit chris fuck you for trying to spread shit

Neither have I. I've also never been accused of rape. Go figure.