Why does this dumbass trip over everything when he runs?

Why does this dumbass trip over everything when he runs?

Because he's high as fuck.

He is objectively the best killer and no one else comes close.

I agree.

The real psycho the other killers are pretty tame desu. I like the original script for Scream 4 where he survived the first movie and is the killer again.

>cloak
>mask
>dark

Gee I wonder

>mfw everyone always talks about matthew lillard and nobody remembers ol' skeet ulrich

That mask scared the fuck out of me when i was a kid

Should've been as based as Matthew.

I legitimately think you're the only person who has ever been scared of Ghostface. Everything scared me as a kid, but he didn't. Still liked the movies, though.

Scream 3 terrified the shit out of me when it first came out.

Which scream was that again?

WAZZZAAAAAAAAAP

Shit I didn't even notice that

Scream 3 was not written by Kevin Williamson so it had an entirely different feel to it. Common complaints was that it was too dark.

The first one.

I was 5

He's not alone. I still creeper out by people who dress up as Ghostface as an adult. Guess that shit scared me for life.

Same, some older kids had one at halloween with a pump that splattered fake blood on it, scared the shit out of me

I was that young when they first came out and wasnt scared :^)

Whenever I think of that movie I mix it up with Scary Movie.

I had that mask. It was the shit.

Yeah, it partially ruined Scream's legacy. It's somewhat common for people to confuse the Scary Movie Ghostface for the Scream one. He doesn't really joke around in Scream. Obviously, he trips over stuff, gets doors slammed in his face and all that, but it's because it's a satire of slashers. It's the same reason why Sidney runs upstairs when she said she wouldn't do that. I can't really forgive Scary Movie for making people think Scream was a comedy. Parodies often cheapen what it's parodying. Or makes it less scary, like the Universal monsters.

Because he is wearing a dress and a mask.

This guy's entire "career" is based on the fact that he slightly resembles Johnny Depp.

Skeet was right. Register entry is used both for inventory tracking as well as final tally for profits.

Because it's scripted.
In real life, the survivors would get slashed and stabbed in the belly.

Have you ever worn a Ghostface mask? Not really easy to see out of. In real life, Ghostface would be in prison pretty fast since it's much easier to trace calls and you can't "clone" cellulars irl. I'm willing to bet I can take Ghostface.

No your fat, mouth breathing ass would shit your pants

Why? It's a human under the mask, unlike Jason. Whoever's wearing the costume is at a disadvantage because you can't see shit out of the mask. If someone calls me and asks what my favorite scary movie is, I'm going to know who I'm talking to. If I get a knife, Ghostface is going down because I can actually see. Fuck you.

I know it's hard to watch through, but it's a movie.
Also 1996.

Quick story. Every since I was younger I've had the stupidest nightmares possible involving Ghostface. I stopped being scared of it like 12 years ago, but I still have these fucking retarded nightmares where he shows up out of nowhere. I have these fucking things like a twice a year still and I think I'm the only person in existance to wake up from a nightmare with a look on my face like "are you fucking kidding me".

WATCH IT CASEY

In all fairness to you, Ghostface isn't a nice person.

Well I know, but only if you had this stupid fucking problem you would know just how ridiculous it is. The worst I can remember, I was staying over at my Grandma's house (I was like 14 at the time I had this dream), and I woke up and I couldn't find her. I looked all around the house and then went towards the basement. I saw her and my mom turned away at the bottom of the steps, then they looked at me and they had that stupid fucking mask on. That's just one of many fucking retarded examples.

Wait what?