Can we have a comfy thread?

Can we have a comfy thread?

>Comfy pictures
>Music
>Thoughts about life.

Anything as long as its something comfy. Its late. And I think everyone likes a good comfy time

>Dumping some pictures

>Will dump some music too

Join me. relax.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZCJo8CDyqlQ
youtu.be/qiMAJjud2wU
youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44
youtu.be/hQyzEyIf7P0
youtube.com/watch?v=9xm3qnh1sck
youtube.com/watch?v=NcDuR9BF0Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=O6lNMy1lnUA
youtube.com/watch?v=vyPkuPhBK5E
youtube.com/watch?v=26MopY4DTZU
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW7rIRQl38
youtube.com/watch?v=YH7xOlksieQ&index=6&list=PL5D2BFB6136E88AB0
youtu.be/g-X9_-fW940
youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr7TOsrTMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks. I like these.

Songs soon.

like this one

youtu.be/ZCJo8CDyqlQ

youtu.be/qiMAJjud2wU

More

Bump aye.

thoughts of the sweet release of death comfort me, does that count?

If its comfy. Sure

I will join a comfy thread. We might get snow tomorrow and I don't have to go anywhere. Hopefully get to watch the snow fall (get some OC pics) and read by the fire.

Do take some. I have some myself yet they are over the 2GB (?) Limit. And I don't know how to make them smaller.

mmm, pillow fort

did someone say comfy?

youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44

no idea why, but this pic seems super comfy.

This is where I'm heading. Good night, Sup Forumsrothers.

i must not get comfy threads cause cities aint no comfy to me

I love these threads

Its more the night and rain city pics. Daytime doesn't do it for me with city stuff.

Oceans. Skylines. Lighting. Rain. Those are my things for the most part

yeah i get it, so like looking out from some secure spot onto the wet night city , that is kinda comfy

this isnt comfy, this shit is stressful. someone has to clean that shit up.

This

One time I was in a hotel. Top floor looking at a town and river. It was beautiful. I wish it was something I could have taken pictures of

youtu.be/hQyzEyIf7P0

Oh yeah, forgot about the dumb limit. My stuff is all over that and resizing is annoying. Fucking cheap north korean m00t

Part of me loves these little places. Then part of me thinks how creepy some nights would be. Alone. Just surrounded by darkness.

But comfy still

we need 8bit comfy music to go with these. Some good old NES classics if anyone has a good idea?

Similar to the reason i fall asleep so happily during a blizzard knowing i don't have to do anything the next day.

I know nobody is going to come bother me for certain. Isolated in the city for a day.

A good mix up would be nice. I like those 8bit/pixelated gifs.

>Alone. Just surrounded by darkness.
that is the comfy part, nobody will be bothering me for sure. At home there is always a chance that someone's bullshit gets in the way of relaxing.

youtube.com/watch?v=9xm3qnh1sck

youtube.com/watch?v=NcDuR9BF0Oc

youtube.com/watch?v=O6lNMy1lnUA

youtube.com/watch?v=vyPkuPhBK5E

Love the megamans, but a lot of that is nostalgia probably.

youtube.com/watch?v=26MopY4DTZU

rarely see webms in these threads

youtube.com/watch?v=FHW7rIRQl38

Mario Kart, again probably nostalgia doing it for me

youtube.com/watch?v=YH7xOlksieQ&index=6&list=PL5D2BFB6136E88AB0

Aye

Took this a while ago, hope its comfy for you guys

youtu.be/g-X9_-fW940
Gum by Moose Blood, a comfy song

As for thoughts on life, personally, it's going decent. Got a steady job, relaxing with friends once in a while, a loving gf, pretty swell as of now. How about you guys?

I love this picture. Too much maybe

Gonna bump with some more pics I've taken in my area

I'll end off with this, hope you guys enjoyed some of these

>How about you guys?
Jobless, penniless, friendless, single, and disabled but happy its snowing tomorrow. There are always some things to enjoy.

I find storms and the shore to be some of the best pics/places to be.

There's no time like the present, user. And you've always got friends, you just haven't discovered who they are yet. If you ever wanna talk and shoot the shit, just hmu sometime, if you wanna exchange social media and such

I'm done today. I put my heart out for a girl. More than I have before. I put myself through weeks of bullshit. Mixed signals. Stress. All because I was so sure that I found someone worth a damn. Something I rarely have done before.

Yet Sup Forumsros I'll admit I was a fool. There were signs that she was bad. That I should have left it alone. But I think some of you may know how powerful a feeling can be. Sometimes even making you go against your own idealogy.

She said she's seeing someone. Which is true. But gave me the very lies too common to some. But I deleted her number. Her contacts. All of it. Because I'm done. And the sad part is I feel bad.......

But not because a girl I liked didn't want me. But because I let myself fall for someone with red flags. I let myself get tricked to some degree. Im more upset with myself. Not with her. She's just nothing

So to anyone with problems. With love. Life. People. Remember this. You know yourself. You wake up with yourself daily and every time only you will be there forever for yourself.

But its easy to let someone or something you barely know make you feel weak. Or unwanted. Or stupid. DONT LET IT. If someone or something doesn't make you feel powerful then drop it. No true love comes without some pain. But its not the pain you love. Learn when that pain is telling you to let go.

You may stumble in life when it comes to love. Or anything. But once you know how to read the signs. How to truly love yourself, how to know what's truly right THEN you will be strong.

Simple.

The occasional decent thread on Sup Forums is the closest I get to friends, which is fine. I'm terrible at communication and dislike any kind of social drama. Not too strange I ended up preferring an anonymous site with no attachments and threads that 404.

Thanks for the concern, but as long as you post in these threads then you are one of my better friends. Maybe someday i'll want a continuous connection again.

thanks, oc is almost always appreciated

youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr7TOsrTMY

I'll give you some tough love. But fight and be strong my good sir. Don't give up. Don't become a slave to things that make you weaker.

If you're feeling down do something. Write something. Draw. Learn. Build. Clean. Make. Create. Don't just sit down and fall to vices. Drinking should be to celebrate. Drugs should be only additions to fun not a cure for sadness.

I have a rule with drinking. I never drink if I'm sad or angry. I drink when I'm happy. Inspired. When I'm sad I sometimes just relax. Think about things. Realize its just life. But I also will do something. Little or small.

good advice, i will admit doing nothing isnt as glorious as it would seem. I suppose if one had endless money and no other problems sitting around could be nice, but just makes me anxious. Hopefully going to try and get a job working from home, but we'll see.

is this a crosscountry ski trail?

I always wanted to try that, but not sure if you really need endurance for a leisurely trail.

you guys ever just lay in bed under covers in the dark listening to chill music? I feel I never do that enough and always listen while doing a billion other things.

i liek dis

it is because webms cannot convey beauty or a feeling the same way pics and gifs can: pictures are stills and gifs are (the good ones) an endless repeat

I've always been a image person. Videos can be great, but i'd rather have a good slideshow or wallpaper going than a long video, unless its basically a loop.

how is this comfy?
imagine you being there, nothing just water around so you gonna drown to death

fruity drink would be practical to get my shit together, but snowy cabin with a lovely lady would be my choice. Now which version, real Emma, or Hermione...?

wow, difficult choices yo

this will do for a cabin

however it doesn't imply that the person invited there will enjoy it?

Good point, making someone be there isn't the same as if she/he wants to be there. I'd still probably pick it being alone anyways. Eventually want to have my own cabin in the sticks that I can retreat to from time to time.