90s and Gen-X

How do you feel about the 90s and Generation X culture from decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHMzCpy0fXc
youtube.com/watch?v=K783SDTBKmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was better (whiter)

I liked ska.

Ska is garbage.

Nice ad. The '90s was a great decade for gaming. Great game culture, too.

Socially, it was kind of shit (feminists, man), but there were plenty of opportunities to escape from it all.

Oh... okay.

Wow, I remember this ad. I jerked it to that girl's legs... Something about that pouty vacant stare really did it for me.

Too bad wipeout sucked dick. I got a demo disc for it and gave it a try. It just was't much fun.

Oh, and the 90s were great in some ways, but terrible in others. It was the first decade where 'rebellious' shit like 'bad attitude' and 'in your face, no filter' behavior was actually embraced and accepted by the establishment.

They took rebellion and sold it back to us as a lifestyle. Look at what that has wrought. You can see it everywhere you look now, and it isn't pretty.

What the fuck is up with his fake brand controller?

Later on they used Wipeout in this music video. The purple haired girl with the pigtails, red lipstick, and vinyl bodysuit really did it for me too.

They knew what they were doing with their ads.

Woops, forgot vid

youtube.com/watch?v=PHMzCpy0fXc

The 90's was edgelord heaven

>here's your controller bro
>sorry bro it's the only one left

I loved my childhood

youtube.com/watch?v=K783SDTBKmg

>Thanks....
>I-i'll just watch you play

The 80's and 90's were the last time america was going in the right direction.

Modern neoliberalism is what began the decline, it may have been enjoyable at the time and those decades could well be the golden age of the US but we weren't on an upward trend.

>nah bro here, take mine

I feel physically ill.

>well, I've got the weird one but I guess it works too

No, that's early 2000s.
Anyway the 90s had its flaws, but it was way, way better than now. Even the early 00s were better.

Straight savage

>Wow, I remember this ad. I jerked it to that girl's legs... Something about that pouty vacant stare really did it for me.
Sara Cox was pretty cute back then.

I like Evil Skins, but that's it.

Everything else produced by the Ska Punk genre ranges from banal to dogshit.

And then we saw her nude. She has a flat ass and featureless figure.

But it all seemed so promising.

What wetn wrong?

Immigration rules changed in the 60s, Reagan's union busters finished destroying the auto industry / Detroit, the dollar went off the gold standard, women entered the workforce and stagnated salaries, media corporations merged and merged (consolidated). What else?

The jews did us in. people think I'm trying to be edgy or ironic, I'm not. If we could dejudiaze US society, it would be a healthy, happy, White place again.

Does it scream "shamefur dispray" periodically ?

holy shit this ruined my night.

Sorry, dude.

The truth lay naked.

At least she's cute when dolled up and clothed.

Why was this thread so edgy, this is objectively a great game. Its like F-Zero mated with Mario Kart and the baby came out as that one dude from The Prodigy and played some pretty sweet techno.

That logo on her shirt is Ariel Tetsuo!

Okay, maybe I just didn't put in the effort to control it well. I sucked at F-zero too, so maybe 'drifty' ultra-fast racing games just aren't my thing.

Although I fucking loved TrackMania. Not so much drifting, and more variety.

we saw what happened with divorces and decided no marriage and no kids were the best route. We were duped. Our bad.