Just why?

So Sup Forumsacks, why are YOU racist?

Parents told you so while growing up?
Sup Forums propaganda?
PERSONALL experience? (not some "a black woman talked loud and it made me uncomfortable" shit)

Tell me Sup Forums, tell me.

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Instinct.

I live in detroit.

Is that fucking Shadman?

Because facts and statistics back up the claim that africans and african-americans are below average in every way that matters.

Whether this is due to culture or to physiology, who knows. But it doesn't change the facts, and it doesn't change how I think about that group of people.

You live in a fucking hellhole m8, everyone there is fucking scum, that's why you're living in detroit.
Get a better job and move to some northeren states.

I blame the jews.

This desu

Well not Detroit proper, I'm white, but close enough to have learned my lesson.

Can relate, i live in Brazil

I grew up in one of the most Jew cities in the USA. Not a Jew myself, but the Jews totally ran the school board so I grew up being force-fed the lies of equality on steroids. Spent entire semesters learning about the holohoax, slavery, white man's evil, etc.

But despite it all, there was a part of me that resisted. Even at that young age I didn't give in. I remember sympathizing with the nazis, feeling bad for the confederacy, and not giving a fuck about the native americans who got fucked.

Now that I know most of that shit was exaggerated or faked entirely, I am totally convinced that Jews are satan's spawn and deserve to be quarantined on the island of madagascar.

>michigan isn't a northern state
Go back to Syria you fucking mongoloid.

Coming into terms with reality
You should try the experience OP, it's like adressing the issue rather than shutting it down with "racism"
Sort of like an alchoholic facing his issues

I see you love niggers op, when you don't know them, interact with them or love near to them.

That is a naive luxury.

>homogeneous white country asking about racism
Maybe because we have to live with the animals instead of watching them from a distance.

I live in San Francisco.

Because everywhere multiculturalism goes. Death follows. Death of culture, death of economy, death of the orginal people, and then just plain death from murder/genocide.

Detroit is in a fucking northern state, it actually shares a border with canada.

Also, if "everybody there is scum" why are you advocating moving somewhere with as few niggers and other minorities as possible?

>Supports nazis
>Don't care about weaker people getting murdered
You're one of those "Humanity should kill the weak and work towards the better of mankind, space exploration and nanomachines" people right?
But still, here you are, sitting on Sup Forums, the most degenerate place on the casual net.

You realize the nazis would've fucking killed you right?

deal with it

>Shadshit
Didn't even read. Opinion disregarded.

>Parents told you so while growing up?
>Sup Forums propaganda?
>PERSONALL experience? (not some "a black woman talked loud and it made me uncomfortable" shit)

No. The answer is game theory. Being racist is a universally favorable strategy over being egalitarian.

I was left leaning libertarian until i realized that when thinking about the issue.

Several friends of mine are african, I live in fucking Norway, what did you expect?

trips
Also, how is culture a good thing user? Isn't culture, religion and shit like that what holds us back? Without culture we would be ONE people and could work for the better of humanity couldn't we?

Started listening to what niggers were saying about white people.
I didn't like it.

I've never seriously called someone a pejorative until they dropped some line about "sister fucking rednecks/whites." How do you expect white people to react to that? I'll tell you how I react. "Never talk to me again, unless it's with an apology, you dense fucking nigger."

No ones cares about the Indians getting killed, not even what's left of them. White people didn't invent smallpox.

How did you realize it was shad by that tiny outcrop?
Will you perhaps also recognize a certain russian underage girls pussy if I post a few pixels of it aswell?

Real life experience, common sense and scientific studies.

If you're not a racist, you have to be literally insane.

>Without culture we would be ONE people and could work for the better of humanity couldn't we?
No, because if you try to destroy my culture I will quite literally kill you.

Idk about you but i love my culture

I just hate outsiders.

Those blacks probably listened to some equally stupid white people spouting the n word and grew bitter cuz of it.
Black people aren't born racist, just as whites arent.

I grew up in South Africa.

went to a multiculti school

>shadman
fuck off

>7-1
must have felt conflicting for you

>So Sup Forumsacks, why are YOU racist?
I became racist after I realized that my country is one of the most violent countries in the world, and that almost all the violent crimes committed in my country are done by niggers.

You just can't see these facts withoun't becoming filled with hatred for these subhumans, they are the reason my country will never develop into a first world nation.

>justifying TNB
>for free

Wooow, I thought only Swedes were the negro cum-gargling cuckolds.

The FBI's Table 43 turned me racist.

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43

Well, then you're part of the problem holding humanity back aren't you?
Just imagine if we could say fuck it to 3k old dessert tales and stop comparing ourselves to good old "Ragnar Bloodaxe" and instead focus on here and now? Don't dwell in the past.

Dont mind OP, he is probably one of those who actually ate the blue pill we were force-fed in elementary.

>Norway
Pic related.

Also:
Why are all these shills on lately?

Bernouts feeling bitter?

Hill Shill CTR increase its operations?

Racist is the new edgy

Nazis would not have killed me because Nazis didn't kill people at all except in war.

Not really, i don't really care about football

Plus i was rooting for Germany because my gramps was in Brazil for the WC and i didn't want to make him sad

Growing up in Los Angeles. The amount of encounters I've had with spics and niggers. (Them provoking ME) growing up based on my race.

The past is very important, without it you do not know where you came from, how you got here, or how to avoid things others did in the past.

>they are the reason my country will never develop into a first world nation.
Tbf the rest of you are also fairly lazy.

Though I can understand not wanting to work too hard knowing some nigger will just snatch the fruits of your labor from your pocket when you walk home at night.

>Racist
>New anything

Pick one

How are brazillians n******s?
Are you calling yourself one?

Average nigger IQ is 70

Dad is fond of Mussolini
With all the happenings I stayed more on Sup Forums and refined my views

Because Britain is denying Rotherham and Germany is denying Cologne.

>Marxist detected

No, but seriously. How can cucks like yourself acknowledge subjectivity.... Yet insist on a absolute moral good that would persuade men to literally lay down their souls?

It's like you purposely took the worst of nihilism and fanaticism, and ironically created a Borg culture called Liberalism, then insisted it wasn't a culture.

No major happening as of late so people are just shitposting.

>OP asks a question

>OP attacks all answers

Eternal Kike Strikes Again!

I don't really care about race per se. Matters of skin color or skull shape are not really that important. What I care about is how learned a person is, how he's able to live in society, how he's into actually contributing something to the world, etc. Unfortunately, that often correlates with race.

Oh no, I was probably even worse than most of you when I grew up, but...then I grew up you know..

Oh ok then, so what were the SS doing before the war broke out? You fucking idiot.

The past also teaches you not to eat shrimps and mix fabrics.

Niggers are ugly, stupid and disgusting

Each and every one of them should be killed, they're subhuman trash

>Well, then you're part of the problem holding humanity back aren't you?
Doesn't matter what your opinion of my position is. What matters is that if you try to destroy my culture I, and millions like me, will kill you and all those like you. We're the ones with guns.

I'm not interested in the "betterment" of humanity in the least bit, this world could use five of six billion less humans as is.

>northern states
Um you do know that michigan borders canada right?

>The past also teaches you not to eat shrimps and mix fabrics.
Muh Leviticus, please grow up.

Wut

I think you responded to the wrong person

I'm not racist. I'm just honest
because in this day and age saying anything slightly negative about any race other than white makes you a "racist" and a "bigot", even if there's factual evidence proving your point. Ex: saying that whites always shoot up schools isn't racist, yet saying that more blacks commit murder than whites IS racist. Why? It's because people are so concerned with being politically correct that anything politically INcorrect is automatically racist, which is why so many people hate Trump: he's honest, and people hate him for that, because he's not politically correct.

What is the lozenge device on that Austrian flag?

I grew up in a minority white area.

Confirmed for never meeting one, they're scum.

Or just deport them to live with their fellow niggers away from actual people.

Because:

>I live in the South
>I have a small cock
(Which I literally cannot satisfy my wife with)
>I'm white
>I'm insecure
>I'm privileged
>I'm a male
>I'm ignorant
>also a bigot
>I'm completely closed minded
>tiny cock

No. We just want to send them back to Africa where they can continue murdering each other in their natural habitat.

People can tell artwork apart by the style of the artist. This isn't so weird.

Table 43 triggers me hard.

How can anyone lump White and Hispanic together.

Read my previous posts, I have several multicultured friends.

The media is cucked and SJWs exist, yes. But isn't that just an extreme response to previous unjustified racism?

That's the flag of the state of Santa Catarina, where the city in the picture (Blumenau) is

Fun fact: Blumenau has the second biggest Oktoberfest in the world behind only the one in Munich

>slightly more violent than average

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Could you just fuck off and stop making Norwegians look like Swedes?

> how is culture a good thing user? Isn't culture, religion and shit like that what holds us back?
You're definitely a liberal all right. No, culture and religion don't necessarily hold us back. I can kind of see your point with religion, since following silly or destructive teachings could definitely harm us. I am weary of people who are too hostile to religion though because often those people are scared of following any code of morality at all.

I don't see at all how you could say culture holds anyone back because the definition of culture is just a certain way of life. Since you implied you want people to be "ONE™" I can only assume you meant different cultures. But all people will not and cannot live under the same culture. It has never worked in the past, and it isn't working now. The takeaway is that the races aren't the same and can't be expected to all act and live the same way.

>isn't culture holding us back
What?
I'm actually aghast at this idea.
It never occurred to me that someone could see culture as something holding people back.
Are you suggesting that culture holds us back only because there are multiple cultures or do you have another reason?

Spent my childhood in Wilmington DE and Philadelphia, both predominately black cities. The former being the murder capital of the state, unsurprisingly.

>So Sup Forumsacks, why are YOU racist?
I took a job working for an inner city legal aid group while I was in law school. Above and beyond all the loathsome crimes I had described to me that year, one of my clients literally robbed me at gunpoint the same afternoon as I helped him beat an eviction.

As bad as you think niggers are, you haven't even scratched the surface. A decent white person lacks the imagination to conceive of the level of utter depravity and self-degradation that defines these people. I shouldn't even call them people. They're less than people, less than animals even. The hate us more than we hate them and and they hate themselves more than they hate us.

I've had a good upbringing and people have always been nice to me.
what infuriates me is that other innocent people dont get the same treatment.
If i were calling the shot's i would have all rapists and degenerates impaled

Where does the American Confederate diaspora live?

>implying there is literally anything wrong with that picture

>news constantly talks about how rayciss whites are constantly murdering black chilluns
>do research into crime stats
>begin to understand the true depths of niggardry
>it's incredibly worse than I expect
>research more
>realize that any scientist that speaks about human biodiversity is immediately smeared and run out of the community if they talk about race and IQ
>do more research
>jews own the media
>jews are constantly lying in the media and spreading anti-white hate speech
>jews are pushing for open borders but have a huge wall around Israel and have taken 0 rapefugees
>unashamedly hate niggers
>unashamedly hate jews

And that was my journey to the redpill.

At the only other place in Brazil that's not a giant favela-filled shithole.

>DE
Jewish lie, doesn't actually exist.

I'm Australian, most of us are a bit racist here.

A small town in the state of São Paulo called Americana, not a lot to do there

Mike?

>race doesn't exist cause it's a spectrum
>colours don't exist cause it's a spectrum

Word play can break down any biological science, but the fact remains that doctors usually want to know your ethnicity before putting people on certain kind of medications. But a heart aneurism is just a social construct right user?

First state best state, get the fuck out of here.

Because it's just common sense once you take a good few minutes and examine genetics. Smart non-whites and Eastern Asians need to stop breeding with those outside their average IQ. It's not racism either, some other countries with degenerate genes try having as many illegimate white children as possible. Thailand and Cambodia probably have the best sex tourism if you're white btw.

You're probably right, but I'm not going to be the battered spouse in the relationship, you know?

I'm going to bed now guys, it's like 4AM here. However I leave you with a little thought of mine and will probably read up on this thread when it's archived in the morning.

Why is it that some of you sit on Sup Forums while black doctors run around doing good work? Why is it that white trash also exist?

Now I'll just go snuggle up with my THICK, black girlfriend and try to survive this fucking heat (and the heat during fucking, lmfao)

It's been a real pleasure Sup Forums, a real pleasure.

Why does it look like a rave?

Experience with other races is the best way to become racist. Try hanging out with the people you defend and dealing with their shit. Took me 5 years but I fucking hate niggers now, they lie, steal, and stab you in the back and still have the balls to call you a friend and expect you to help them. Not this guy they can fuck themselves.

>black "doctors"

I grew up as a leftist in a white minority area as a Polish immigrant.
I pulled my self out of that shit hole without doing drugs or crime which coincidentally gets you arrested when being an obvious faggot about it wearing a fitted cap and sagging pants while speaking the drugs ebonic lingo openly.

Soviet occupied Poland was poor but people did not turn feral on one another and had something called "common respect" which was something "universal", not an earned status like in black communities where they will treat you like shit until you fight back aggressively

Black people are the most racist people in America and bring everything bad upon themselves
Fuck niggers