I can keep posting more but we are drifting down through the pages

image size limit is killing me

I'm gonna help you

Creepy pasta also welcome

vaughnlive.tv/voodoogh0st

thank you, Can't bump myself

almost all the webms and gifs I have are too big it seems

creepypasta?

Kek, i remember showing a workmate this once when he complained about an ear ache.

go for it, I'm always down for some creepypasta

most of my shit isnt properly labled so im guessing at what stuff is

You don't know what creepy is until you've seen monsters and aliens coming out of the shadows. Fucking psychosis, guys.

...source?

post any info u have about ur pics

That’s not spooky, that’s just a spook.

fair enough I will share what I know/ think I know about what I can. That one is a deer got frozen to death and was partially eaten by scavengers as far as I know.

This one is a babies corpse found after a storm or something

Lol you got me

its some kind of burial pit where the let the bodies decompose and get eaten by birds and stuff in the open.

correction I think it was found after an earthquake

The flash from a trail camera caught a bunch of deer in the woods

that is one of my favorite pictures, a herd of horses got caught trying to cross a river before some huge freeze and died

I don't know anything about this one

This voice haunts my dreams.
youtube.com/watch?v=PRrMZrpN7m4

Whats creepy about this?

It's already been debunked as fake but still makes it's rounds across the internet. There's even been interviews of the creators behind this scene and the showed how they pulled it off. Still a neat haunting photo though.

?

that doesn't surprise me, does look cool.

I think this one is also staged

Imagine being so boring and lonely that you typed to every single girl you saw on the internet and told them that they were ugly when clearly she was not. Do you feel like a big alpha male when you talk down to women? Maybe you're lonely enough to do this because you spend your life doing boring things like begging for negative attention on the internet, and you don't have any real hobbies. Maybe no one wants to spend time with you because you don't have anything interesting to talk about except your epic attempts at Sup Forums kiddie trolling. No one cares about your life spent on the internet, so you can't make social connections or keep a conversation going with strangers, meaning you will never have normal social contact. What you just did is the best you get as far being social goes, hahaha. That's sad, but you deserve it for being a boring person that's not worth spending time with.

that was good, I love the in the woods stories

close ups of photoshopped spookyface arent spooky

Got the American Gothic vibe too it. I like it. Wish there was a little more gore though. I feel like there'd be more but I dunno.

Really just using them to bump the thread. I don't have anything spooky, just got these off Bing images

silent hill?

Nah...

>we went back for our stuff
thats how you know this one is fake

yeah I dont really believe any of them, doesn't mean you can't enjoy the story

look up Elisa Lam,

It is said that if you state long enough that this little girls gaze makes you want to literally fuck your own ass

NAH CUH THIS AINT OK IM IN HERE READING SKINWALKER AND FLESHGAIT AND SHIT STORYS AND THEN MY WIFI AND WHOLE ASS INTERNET CRASHES THIS SHIT AINT COOL Sup Forums IM FUCKIN SHOOK

youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ

It's all good cuh, just go into a ylyl thread and you'll get unscurd, dawg

This is sick as fuck

Google: Elisa Lam

And have a look at this:
youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM

Sounds fake bro.
The screaming sounds like it was made in a room because of the acoustics. Especially the fight back parts...
It sounds like the voices are bouncing off walls...

Kek niggers are so fucking stupid

dude, it's the original audio from grizzly man, it was confirmed by the cops and shit

Lol, spooky thread not a feels thread hypocrite.

This is pretty damn creepy. Could she have been on drugs?

2 spooky 5 me

Fucking love this one.

Very possible. I took Belladonna once and I didn't know what the fuck was going on. Ended up in jail because I was taking a shower under some lady's gutter and I don't even remember it raining.

Took 3 days to come down.

Directly from /x/
It's long but worth it

PT on ps4

Poor girl. Wouldn't wish freezing to death on anyone on account of me going without a shirt for a day sucked

>When you're drunk dead in the club and they put some strobe lights.

Skinwalker posts don't usually spook me but that one gave me the Willie's. I live in a rural area outside DC and deliver pizza. Keep em coming!

1. Before you go to bed for the night, get naked and go into the bathroom.
2. Fill the tub with water and turn off the lights. (All of them)
3. Sit in the middle of the tub facing the faucet or taps.
4. Close your eyes and wash your hair while repeating the words “Daruma-san fell down. Daruma-san fell down.” over and over.
5. As you wash your hair you should see in your mind’s eye the image of a Japanese woman standing in a bathtub. She slips and falls on a rusty tap which impales her through the eye and kills her.

6. Continue repeating “Daruma-san fell down. Daruma-san fell down.” until you have finished washing your hair. It is very important that you keep your eyes closed. You may hear or feel movement in the water behind you but it is very important that you keep your eyes closed. Don’t peek! You've just summoned a ghost of your very own. The ghostly figure of a woman will rise out of the water behind you. You will feel her presence as she stares at you, her head just behind your right shoulder. Her hair is black and tangled. Her clothes are tattered and rotting. She has only one eye. Her left eye is wide open and bloodshot. Her right eye is missing, leaving just a bloody, hollow eye socket.

7. When you feel the presence of the ghost, ask aloud “Why did you fall in the bath?”

8. Still keeping your eyes tightly shut, stand up and get out of the bath. Be careful while doing this as your eyes are closed and wet tile/whatnot is not the easiest thing to maneuver on, oh and the ghost may try to trip and kill you. Immediately leave the bathroom and shut the door.
It is now safe to open your eyes. Leave the bath water overnight and enjoy a night’s sleep because tomorrow as soon as you wake up, the game begins.

9. The ghost is now following you, trying to look at her directly won’t work. Instead, glance over your right shoulder to catch a glimpse of her. She’ll get closer and closer as the day goes on. Don’t let her catch you! If she’s getting too close, shout “Tomare!” (Stop!) and run away as quickly as possible. This will put some distance between you and she.

10. In order to end the game, you must catch a glimpse of her and shout “Kitta!” (loosely translates as “I cut you loose!”) then hold your hand out in front of you and swing it downward in a cutting motion like a karate chop. End the game before midnight or the one-eyed woman will follow you into your dreams to follow and more than likely kill you (here’s lookin’ at you, Freddy).

To sum up some of the basic ground rules:
-Do NOT open your eyes when the ghost first appears.
-Don’t let her trip you while you get out of the bath!
-Don’t re-enter the bathroom after you leave (or let your friends/family/roommates open it up).
-Do not drain the bathtub until morning.
-Do not, do not, DO NOT let her catch up to you!

Why the fuck would I want that experience?

Thats from the Bhopal disaster

Any group with topic like this well my kik is :Gaunar546 add me i like this stuff

Ok, here's another game if you don't like that one.

You must be in a 10+ story building and in the elevator alone. If someone is in the elevator with you, it won't work.
1. Get on the elevator on the 1st floor.
2. Press 4 and when you reach the 4th floor, don't get out and press 2.
3. When you reach 2nd floor, press 6.
4. When you reach 6th floor, press 2.
5. When you reach 2nd floor, press 10.
6. When you reach 10th floor, press 5.
7. When you reach the 5th floor, a girl will come in. That woman is not human. Don't talk or look at the girl. If you do, she'll take you away.
8. Press 1, and if the elevator instead starts going up to the 10th floor, then you have succeeded. You will have reached another world where there is no one except you.
9. If you get off at the 10th floor, the girl will ask, "Where are you going?" But don't answer.

How to return:
1. If the woman doesn't get on AND if you don't get off at the 10th floor.
2. If you don't get off at the 10th floor, then press 1. If it doesn't press, keep on pressing until it works.

To return after you get off:
1. You must use the same elevator to go back.
2. Do the 4-2-6-2-10-5 combo again.
3. After you reach the 5th floor, press 1.
4. As you're going up the 10th floor, press some other number to cancel.
5. After you reach the 1st floor, check your surroundings.

When you return to your house after you faint:
If you were to faint in the process and wake up to find yourself in your own house, there's a high chance that you'll be taken back to the world again.