Trap thread

Trap thread.

Bonus if it's those webms with the lactating trap.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video31298043/teen_sissy_take_long_dildo_ball_deep
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lactating trap

Bump

Isn't that trap some kind of diaper slut?

Prob did it for the money.

Turns out if you couple estrogen therapy with bromocriptine you can lactate as a dude.

Nice

You can literally just do it with estrogen and a testosterone blocker lol. (I think you can actually just do it with trying to milk it like once every couple hours for a month without any hormone changes actually, but it'll do it on it's own with hrt)

I've never heard of a transgirl lactating before. I think even /lgbt/ didn't know about that before that webm.

My gf and I have both done it, and I was curious a few years back and a couple of the big trans forums mention it, so I assumed it was common knowledge. Especially since it's a side effect my Endocrinologist warned me about lol

even non trans man can lactate in some cases.
If you don't live behind the moon you could potentially know about this.

im beginning to be able to lactate. hormones are one hell of a drug

My fucking dick moar

this is more of a milk-like discharge than "milk" in the true sense.

but whatever makes you feel better.

This shit is fucking gross and not normal. It makes me laugh knowing you fucking faggots will never truly be accepted by society. Even the people who claim to support you call you mentally ill behind your back. Normal human beings don't look at guys who have tit jobs and guzzle down estrogen hormone pills as average civilians. You're all freaks and the only people who actually somewhat like you are fat closet faggots who jerk off to your gross tranny vids and even then, they still go on to tell their friends about how sick you people are. You deserve to be judged and harassed for trying to push your horrendous way of life and then you have the gall to call it "normal". Yes you're born to think this way but you shouldn't try to pass it on as normal sane behavior. You're literally born with a mental fucking illness that causes your brain to think this way. Being accepting of it doesn't help the problem. It's like promoting cancer. You're right. Being a sick disgusting tranny faggot wont kill you or have any real effect on the people around you (aside from the fact they have to look at you), but you shouldn't tell people it's okay especially considering most of you faggots want to kill yourselves anyway because you know deep down you are ashamed of who you are and you know it's wrong.

No this is not copypasta as of 16/1/18

But I'm not one of them, I'm just gay

This guy is an egg

there there user, ill let you suck on my tranny titties and tuck you in and read you a bed time story

5real

I call next

This honestly. Can't really argue the facts.

Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

more ??

my fucking god, i need the name,link, anything

moar!

Traps are disgusting, fucking homos.

good question

xvideos.com/video31298043/teen_sissy_take_long_dildo_ball_deep

Which one is the trap?! Are both!??

i'ts too late now. this has become a normal thing in europe and america lol

name?

No it's only "normal" on a social level. By normal I simply mean socially accepted. Objectively speaking it is in no way normal and most people do still see it as being an oddity that they allow to happen just so they don't hurt the feelings of other human beings...If they can even be called that at this point.

Don't cut yourself on that edge

anhiro these faggots are lost help them find their home at /fag/

>but whatever makes you feel better
its ironic that you said that after pulling something out of your ass to make you feel better about what you just saw

I need a little bit just to fucking process that.

Whats to process? If anything this should just make it easier to understand nipples on guys

I'd love to be a trap but my dick is too big...

Hiii

Cute pussy, would pet

Hi, it's been dead here, what ya up to?

Lying in bed, not wanting to get ready for work.

How does lactating feels like?

O I should be working, but it's too cold to do anything.

My tits

You fucking faggots should all be shot in the head, each and every one of you.

Repost?

Das hot

Veronica Way

Muh ass

That's mee

Those fucking quads

Muh tits again

Hi you're cute

Moar pls.

Like this?

kik?

Love this one

I'll miss you sugar tits.

who is this?

Me again

Can we get some feet posts?

21y.o UK trap/trans here hmu

does this count?

Sure why not.

Prefer barefoot or tights, socks etc.

Fishnets are so perfect :’) as long as it’s soles I’m diamonds >.

A canadian trap, used to post on soc, guess she's got a boyfriend or husband now, deleted everything.

Omg nice~ OwO

Soles are hnnng but that’s still hot ;’)

last related one i have

How is this?

>a milk-like discharge than "milk" in the true sense

Were you always this much of a fucking idiot?

I had a milk-like discharge that wasn't 'milk' in the true sense once when I pulled out of your mum.

I made a right mess all over your dad's face and he had a terrible time trying to gather it all up so he could cumswap it with your mum.

>2018, not having more of a milk-like discharge than "milk" in the true sense.

Heels?

Holy fuck, so perfect. thank you :3

Here is your (you) and your #triggered and #safespace

My developing milk bags

What is there to process? It's milk. Men have everything it takes to make milk, we just don't have the right hormones for it naturally. But a big intake of estrogen and a lot of nipple stimulation can cause the right things to have you lactate a bit. It's not fucking magic. Some guys even accidentally do it from eating too much soy or from taking steroids. Just look at any >tfw thread on /fit/.

Post your Owen Wilson face as well

And maybe your dick next?

7.5" kik sindyjlove

This is fucking hot

I was once sucking on some girl's(female) tits, she wasn't pregnant or anything, and I started to taste something really sweet. She forcefully did the same to me and said it tasted sour.

Wonder what trap-milk tastes like.

got anymore?

This makes no sense, you need to use a breast pump several times a day to lactate when you are not a pregnant woman, woman or man.

>not know that a high level of prolactin can make you lactate regardless of being pregnant or not