Do you think he was guilty?

Do you think he was guilty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sJs0_uXs0U
youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HELL YEAH! He totally evaded those taxes!

guilty of being the best entertainer of his times, yes

He was a child in a man's body. It's possibly, if not likely that he liked being around children/adolescents.

Did he fuck any of the kids? Maybe, maybe not. Was he Peter Pan being the alpha child while having other children around him to do his bidding? Absolutely.

I dont think he fucked any of them kids. He was naive childlike and to me he was a rich fish swimming around in a pool surrounded by sharks. Wasent it Jorden Chandler who got 16 million out of court settlement or something like that. Does not really imply any guilt as MJ did say that he spent more in toys r us. Who the fuck knows the whole truth anyway just people have different opinions same as I have mine.

Idk but he was a fucking badass and the way his life spiraled down after he was acquitted is fucked up.

jordan's father killed himself after michael's death, I think thats enough proof it was just a fucked up money-gaining stunt

I dident know that the father killed himself user. Makes one question the whole scenario I suppose. Thanks.

We should have a daily Michael Jackson thread tbh, the man was a fucking legend

Real shit. I never really hear about Michael Jackson unless I bring it up and it's really nice to see that other people still love Jackson as much as me. He was a legend and he will live on through his music.

And no personally I don't think he fucked kids. If the man was guilty Noone would've heard a fucking word about it given the financial and influential resources he had.

It's likely there was some shenanigans with some of the boys. If you think he was hardcore railing kids though then no, it's just not feasible.

As others have said this is not your run of mill weirdo. Michael was clearly very damaged as a person and children were the only ones who he could rely on being honest.

I believe that his intentions with kids came from a pure place but as he was essentially a teenage boy trapped in a mans body and saw other boys as his peers that some stuff took possibly place. We will never know for sure now though. I do know that you simply can't compare him to the Gary Glitters of the world. It's a completely different thing.

Best stage performer the world has ever seen by a margin as well. Man like MJ was badass.

I was lucky enough to see him live twice (oldfag) and he was fucking amazing. Seriously different level.

"some things possibly took place.."

Can't type for shit today.

Same, user. I love it when the people I talk to show appreciation for who he was and how much he meant to the music industry.

I agree with you. I think the worst thing prolly was how vulnerable MJ was, so prone to the negative tabloid bullshit. You could see from the way he talked/carried himself he couldnt hurt a damn fly. The combination of him being an easy target + a fucked up society brought him down sadly. Which tours did you see live, user?

Everyone has there opinions. Personally I don't agree that he messed around with them sexually but your right we will probably never know.

I don't know if he was a pedophile, but he didn't touch the kids that sued him, no.

Pedophile - No !! Legend - Yes !!

Micheal Jackson was a disgusting, greasy beaner who liked to hit on kids. Case closed.

I was at Bucharest in 93 for the Dangerous Tour and Gothenburg in 96 for HIStory.

Absolutely phenomenal performer.

I've been a big fan of his for years and read a shit ton about him so I have a much better grasp of who he actually was as opposed to how the tabloids perceived and lied about him.

MJ is the undisputed GOAT. Accept no substitutes.

If anyone that is reading hasn't seen MJ in concert before then do yourself a favor and watch one of his shows.

Here is his live performance from Yokahama in 87. Shit is fucking lit.

youtube.com/watch?v=0sJs0_uXs0U

He was a good guy. He did everything possible to not look like a nigger.

Fun fact: It was actually proved that Michael did suffer from vitiligo (the skin whitening disease) that he said he suffered from his whole life and everyone just chose to think was a lie.

Was confirmed by the LA county coroner.

Imagine being falsely accused of being a pedo. Do you
(a) Sue the shit out of them as a deterrent
(b) Hand them a giant barrel of cash and encourage others to do the same

His live stuff was always lit. Girls literally fainting and crying every concert. Wasn't MJ the one who said he had about 5000 girls faint every concert? Lmao. Nice to see 60 FPS stuff coming out, he always looks so good in motion

Prince was Better. MJ was King Pedo.

Shut up fag

youre so edgy brah, wew

You can argue that Justin Bieber or Timberlake is more attractive but they don't cause nearly as much excitement as MJ did with his fans

Speed demon was his best video. I love how 80s it looked even though I didn't live in that generation

MJ had an interview with Oprah at his rape dungeon, I mean mansion...anyway when she left he pissed and shat in the area where she had been standing.

too soon

I doubt we'll witness anyone come close to MJ in our lifetimes (even though I'd like to see it happening), someone to bring both the vocal talent and the dancing skill all in one package like he did

which ones Micheal?

speed demon is the shit. check out his cover of come together as well, has a really funky 80s vibe

you can still see he's a monkey

if youre gonna troll at least learn how to spell his name you little autist kek

Big time. He missed the Hollywood shitshow by about ten years. If he was alive today he would be in jail with Cosby.

can confirm he was guilty
he molested me and my friends

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o
IT'S JUST HELL ON EARTH, THE GATES ARE OPENING. And out will flood the armies... it's the same story, over and over again! The same dependency, the same slugism, that we see mirrored all around us. Hated by the people, WE BUILD! HATED BY THE PEOPLE WE EMPOWER! HATED BY THE PEOPLE WE'VE GIVEN LIFE TO! HOW DO YOU THINK GOD FEELS!? ...And they think they're all in competition with me. I'm not in competition with any of you people! I'M IN COMPETITION WITH THE DEVIL. I'M IN A DEATH BATTLE! AND NOW YOU SEE THE ENEMY SAY THEY'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE, THEY KNOW THEY'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE, ONLY THE SPIRIT, OF KNOWING YOU'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE WILL HAVE YOU WIN!
I don't know how all this is gonna end, but like I've told 'em a thousand times.
YOU WANTED A FIGHT, BETTER BELIEVE YOU'VE GOT ONE. YOU WANT TO ENSLAVE MY SPIRIT?
NOOOOOO!

AND I'LL CALL ON GOD TO PROTECT ME, AND USE ME HOWEVER GOD SEES FIT.

does he have a special way of spelling Micheal too, like the special way he caressed the underage kids that were allowed to stay unaccompanied with him for some reason?

he was guilty, everyone knew it. Everyone still knows it, nobody talks about it

he was creepy, but no, he didn't do a molest

but Cosby isn't in jail

Did daddy fuck you up the shitter while mommy masterbated herself with a carrot in the corner whilst shitting her nappy ?

I bet that fag would like to be "used" by God, if you know what I mean kek

yeah but the worst part was he never called me back

The thing I wonder, do black people want whatever the disease is that turned MJ from a blackie to a whitie? I mean, no racist, but black people always say they got it harder, wouldnt it be good for them to morph into a white person?

I don't think he was even able to get and maintain an erection to successfully penetrate them.

Touching their private parts, cuddling them etc ... is enough, though

Lol the nigger was psycho, if I were Ray Jackson I would've laid the Smack Down on him too

what the fuck

living the dream

No

The first kid even admitted he made it up right after Michael died.

You also have Corey Feldman, whose day job is talking about how he and his friend were abused, defending the guy since they did the whole sleepover together too.

Michael Jackson was insane. His childhood had been ruined by his father. As a kid he beat and was made to sing in bars at late hours, after success he had to be exposed to his older brothers debauchery and the fans animalistic attentions. As a teen and young man, he was expected at studio 54. He withdrew into himself and due to a lack of real experience and interaction never matured.

wah wah poor MJ

Hahahaha good response

why the fuck was he hanging around and having sleep overs with kids anyway? anyone else doing this would be labelled Instapedo straight away

he was a freak but he owned his freakishness and didn't make excuses for it. respect.

Imagine your family fucking you up as a kid so bad you can't even fuck like a normal person. Then for the rest of your life that family will be depending on you economically. Then you been made such a celebrity everyone thinks they know you, wants something from you and therefore can hardly be trusted. You think kids are pretty innocent, you can trust them and you're called a pedophile.

Poor Michael indeed.

Whatever fags. Hate Michael if you want it's not gonna hurt his legacy.

He called out the Jew so he had to be smeared.