Is it true that Suzy Berhow cheated on Arin and was having an affair for a while until Arin found out...

Is it true that Suzy Berhow cheated on Arin and was having an affair for a while until Arin found out, but forgave her anyways and is even allowing her to occasionally have sex with other men?

I wouldn’t be surprised. Arin seems like a cuck.

lol this has to be the least interesting thread today

Who tf are these whores and why do we care?

i choose to believe so, OP. please post more suzy

apparently arin wanted/has been saying its an open relationship to avoid being called a cuck when in reality suzys not letting him see other women

When Arin found out he forgave Suzy and tried to make the relationship open, but he never actually been with other women while Suzy can have one night stand/short affairs with other men.

What's true is that nobody give a flying fuck.

Also this is because Suzy specifically told Arin he can't cheat on her with other women, effectively making him a cuck, but Arin wants to save face so he's calling it an open relationship when the only one having sex outside the relationship is Suzy.

Arin complained a little but was too curious not to explore Suzy's relationships. In fact Suzy allowed him to email questions to her one night stands posing the elaborate psychological question, "WWYD" until Suzy's "other" relationships got sick of it and became traps themselves.

who knows maybe arin enjoys it not like he can divorce her won't stop suzy from getting all these atention from men in the community

Arins a known cuck ever since he forgave her for cheating not sure if she still fucks other men now but I'm assuming she does cuz it's technically not cheating if it's an open relationship right although arins not taking advantage of that for himself lol

Why do people think they're in an open relationship? Where was this said?

she looks like she has downs syndrome but then arins kind of retarded too

>he's calling it an open relationship

When? What did I miss?

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome actually.

They've openly hinted multiple times that they're into swinging or are a swinger couple

Why do we care?

Why do I feel the need to blow a load on her big forehead?...

Eww, what's wrong with her face? Did she lose the genetic lottery? Or have an accident? I must know!

She looks like Bjork with downs syndrome

Lol where, proof pls

kys faggot

czeq't

She seems nice.i think I'd like her more if I was able to cut her head off and fuck her neck hole.now that's an open relationship.kisses and hugs suzy

God that is so hot.

OP, want to talk about Suzi off Sup Forums? Assuming you are a fan.

Sure

the fuck is this shit thread about? whos is that bitch?

You have kik? How do you want to do it?

source for this info? or is it just internet rumours?

Yeah kik

Suzy, wife of Egoraptor/Arin Hanson of the Game Grumps and Starbomb.

Basically an e-celeb's wife

>o no! my fetal alcohol syndrome girlfriend cheated on me!
>i hope she doesnt drink while siring my girlfriend's lover's son!

Suzy4lyfe

Look, I know you're already an obsessive degenerate. I know you fantasize, and I know you love to read too much into things.

So I also know you're the exact type of person who would have saved the videos or tweets or posts where these things were suggested.

All I'm asking is that you show me that instead of your delusions.

don't stand in the way of a man and his sexual fantasies brah