like shit, user.... like shit

ass

if you are lucky: soap
if you arent so lucky stale sweat
if you are unlucky, sweaty stale shit

girls shit like we do?

well it's much sexier when they do it.

Like camembert cheese... If you reach the shit that is

If it taste like shit, why are so many guys doing it then?

beats the fuck out of me, why are idiots letting other men fuck their women? people be crazy

>619 [Reply]▶
>What does girl butt taste like?
butt

Sauce

Last time I tasted "raw" asshole in the wild on a woman I am sure I licked a bunch of shit and it oddly enough almost had a sweet tinge of flavor to it. It didn't smell great .

it doesn't really taste like shit unless she's a filthy pig, usually tastes like sweat, i rather tongue her fartbox than have anal sex

tastes like salty milk

Like sweat most of the time

My wife isn't a filthy dirty slam pig and she actually takes care of her hygiene. So tastes like skin.

sure user, her hygiene is sooo good her ass never smells like ass
fucking kek

Not when I'm down there. Whatever she does on her own time I could care less. As long as she power cleans the undercarriage before we make the sex

You don't eat ass at the end of the day when she's done jogging, tard. You eat it after a shower.

>hey babe you mind if eat out the hole you shit from
>oh take a shower 1st
>that way I can feel good about licking a disgusting bacteria filled hole that stores your poop daily
>mmm delicous, now it taste like skin sooo good

Shit

Same as boy butt

beg to differ

its more about the slight whiff of her ass for me

Girls are just little stink butts who should have to kiss boy butts

>You don't eat ass at the end of the day when she's done jogging, tard.
I actually prefer that tbh.
I mean I don't want it shitty or anything, but I kind of like the bitter taste of sweat and musk. Makes doing it hotter imo

old pennies

agreed

You have a little sister or anything?

you have that completely backwards

^^this guy gets it

This is Courtney she made a stink

I'll tongue the bung any time of day and it will taste like skin. I don't associate it with shit at all. I'm a real butt pirate too. I'll mostly just run my tongue over it but sometimes I'll try to jam my tongue in there as deep as I can and even then it doesn't taste like shit.

Even in my boy butt?

If you are sissy, it will taste like shit.
But if you are man, it will taste like victory, that your woman let you.
And I love it. I love licking

>could care less

Come taste my victory

>fucking dudes in the ass feels better than fucking chicks in the vag
>but get this
>fucking chicks in the ass feels better than fucking dudes in the ass

I've never done anything gay except the one time I was on ecstacy and made out with my best friend. It doesn't particularly appeal to me but I mean I'll give it a go if we are at a gang bang or something.

Ok. Was it his shit?

No. I've never seen his ass but once I was drunk and passed out and my wife pryed my ass cheeks open and showed him my ass hole and he sprayed nasal spray up there.

Well when mi gf was 13yr she doesn't even have the brown shit stain in her asshole and she was poor so don't even shit everyday

Her ass doesn't have taste back then, like skin

Now got the brown shit stain and when it's hot day her ass tasted like transpired ass and shit

Like dark chocolate. Or unsweetened baker's chocolate. Not horrible, but not as good as pussy.

Having tasted many butts and I can tell you that it tastes like skin, even when you bury your tongue deep in the anus, assuming the recipient of your licking is clean. If not, then it might have a sweaty taste.

Unless you have some sort of shit fetish, only eat ass after she has just showered. It's all good after she showered then it's fun sticking your tongue in her forbidden hole

Depends how clean it is.

I hate the smell of it so much .. when I just kiss the butt from my girl I can smell that it’s smelly down their i‘d Never lick Ass even if it’s a 10/10 like my gf

like this

turning 30 next month, and I've never been into ass play really

Been with azn gf for 7 years. After a couple of years I started sticking my finger in her asshole, and she obviously liked it. Ended up trying anal but it hurt so haven't really tried since.

But for some reason recently Ive been eatin her puss from behind, and i think only once or twice have I licked her asshole. And I'll tell you, all these virgins out there, you don't fuck around with a dirty asshole. period. I would not mess with it at all if I smelled a strong shit smell. Even fingering her asshole, I barely smelled anything, but then again, most azn women take care of themselves

But I'll you fuckers what, I'll be banging her in the ass real soon and hopefully often, her pussy is already stupid tight, but her asshole is something else. Sticking my finger in her ass with my dick in her mouth put that mouth into over drive the other day and that literally told me, she wants to get fucked in the ass, but doesn't want it to hurt.

win

batteries

Not gonna lie, my ex said mine tastes like butterscotch and another guy was too scared
I clean myself a lot, so it depends how clean u r (if you use scented body wash too) and how brave the person is to eat it.
Now if u excuse me i must GTFO because i cant provide tits with timestamp bye

Fake

Oh, and i ate ass before.
One of my exes taste really fucking good, and the other i puked. Both were guys

Taste to my cum. Clean it well sisy faggot

I licked my sisters once, when she came home drunk from a party and passed out on the couch in a dress
Pretty gross tbh, she obviously hadn't showered and she doesn't wipe well apparently either..

I eat my missus out if she's had a shower etc. Literally tastes like skin. Lick your arm and you'll know.

Gets her so goddamn wet and ready for anything though

sure thing virgin

For some of us degenerates the order is reversed. It's hotter when it smells and tastes a little gamey

you're the virgin, lmao. my misses is the same

Done it with 3 grills, none really tasted like anything really. And if it does, guess what? You are too into it you don't give a shit, no pun intended. Just obviously if it smells bad then don't go knocking on the back door. Good way to ease into it is have the girl sit on your face her facing your Dick. Eat her out like that and her brown hole will be in your nose then work you way to it. If it didn't smell bad then enjoy.

I love to eat my gf's butt. Ask me anything.

My missus used to get pain when we'd do it in the butt. Eventually it didn't hurt. Typically after we'd been going at it with regular sex for a while.

I'll never ever forget the first time we realised it wasn't hurting and she let me pound her ass as hard as I possibly could. I came up her ass and It has been good ever since really.

Don't write it off it will be okay eventually.

kinda salty

He was slamming your wife whilst you slept you know...

moar?

Depends if she's showered, how sweaty she's gotten today, if she wipes well, what she eats.

I find most girls wipe their asses pretty well, sometimes I spit after eating ass and my spit is kinda brown but oh well. Sweaty girl ass tastes amazing, and the sound girls make when you tongue punch their fart box is amazing.

>she was poor so don't even shit everyday
wtf? shitting doesn't cost money

Takes an investment.

like a dick /

IRON

Like a bag of sand.

repeat, wtf?

Like shit...wtf else would it taste like

dude, shitting does take money you fucking retard

Is this your first time posting here?

If she was smart, she'd shit to make money.

God I wish I could trust them...

shitting takes money, wtf retarded planet do you live on?
where the fuck do you live, india?
even there shitting is free

no, she needs money to fucking eat so she can shit

you're calling me a retard because in can manage to back a log out without paying some one? who the fuck am I paying? the shit police?
jesus christ

>suck dick for money
>use that money for food
>shit
>sell shit to some beta bitch for doulbe/triple the price
>buy more food and repeat
>rich

wtf are you going on about dumbass, she needs money to eat so she can eat, how the fuck can you not see that!?????

ITT: a bunch of virgins who've never eaten ass like a fuckin man

It doesn't taste much like anything. If she's clean. Just tastes like warm, soft skin.
Sometimes it's a little bit sour, but that's gone after a few licks.

god god, I am in the land of bonus chromosomes

you have been livign in the land of the extra chromosome you fucking dimwit because ive been responding to this fucking post,

Insert a finger in your anus and suck that finger like you mean it, swirl the tongue inside your mouth for a bit until you swallow and you will know exactly!

He isnt a girl though

Gender is a social construct.

shitting doesn't cost money you fucking imbecile

no, we are conscious beings who know male to female by instinct, and yet some will choose to be beta and enjoy some one fucking them no matter the sex

the fuck if it doesnt you dipshit, you need money to eat to fucking shtit you retarded spoiled jackass

2018, if you say you are you are so if he wants to he can! :)

Salty milk and coins. /thread

Well she'll send you a vid too, so you'll know it's au naturale

that is the stupidest thing I've heard today
you don't even technically need money to eat but that's beside the point. you don't need money to shit. you are a special human

Most of them don't have such hairy arseholes as men, so they are pretty good to anilingus on if they are fastidious with their cleaning.

Real men eat hairy pussy, and arsehole, pic related.

you need money to fucking eat so hence you need money to shit

Oh you guys