Things Fox News watching degenerates who have an entry level understanding of film do

>things Fox News watching degenerates who have an entry level understanding of film do

I'll start

>defend dislike or like of movie based on sexism against women and misogyny

Yeah, let's shove an agenda down everyone's throats. Women are just as capable as men, just as strong, just as intelligent, despite multiple studies proving the complete opposite.

The only agenda shoving person here is you, actually.

How's that? Women are inferior and always have been.

Shit thread OP.

>Fox news degenerates

Terrible let me help you.

>things CNN watching degenerates who have an entry level understanding of television tout as best shows, films, or scenes

I'll start

>the last several seasons of GoT because women are equal now that they've taken over every area of Westeros even though historically women were treated like shit in medival times.

You never graduated beyond debating which super hero was stronger in elementary school

Sad

Embarrassing

Wow, you sure showed me.
Back to whore. You're worthless here.

Wow, you sure showed me.
Back to undergrad. You're worthless here.

Bump

Sage

Is someone a widdle upset their thread got deleted

Is someone envious because she wasn't born with a penis?

Wow that was very uncalled for and I would like, some form of apology

You do not need to get this angry during debate

Not angry at all, I am however aware that you desperately wish you were born a man. There's probably something mentally wrong with you, might want to see a doctor about it.

>Not angry at all

> not envious at all

Is this a picture of you?

Tell me your relationship with your mother

> being this new

So I'm guessing /soc/ then?
How do you feel about the fact that if we were both in a room together, I'd be able to violently rape and then strangle you to death without you not having the slightest chance of being able to stop me?

EDGY

>So I'm guessing /soc/ then?

Old /lit/.

The difference between men and women is women entertain themselves by reading and men waste their time arguing over who's superior like life is a popularity contest. If it was, you would lose.

Anyways you're not in college.

You are a very pathetic person and I think your parents abused you

enjoy action sequences

>18 replies
>4 posters

Jesus Christ are you guys really just arguing?

It's entertaining this high school student with a rape fetish from ShindoL reading, so I feel like I'm doing something good for the overall quality of the board itself and its posters by explaining that these are very interesting and amusing people.

Oh yeah, I bet your Harry Potter books sure make you feel smart. Also pretty funny how you think your worthless overpriced non-stem degree somehow validates your delusions. You are inferior, nothing you say or do will change that.

>This triggers the alt-rightard

> I'M WINNING THE INTERNET ARGUMENT BECAUSE I SAY SO XDDD

>I bet your Harry Potter books sure make you feel smart

This must be bait.

>smart. Also pretty funny how you think your worthless overpriced non-stem degree somehow validates your delusions

I'm majoring in a field in medicine actually! Thanks for asking.

I'm more valuable than you are.

>You are inferior, nothing you say or do will change that.

I'm really enjoying it actually, because you're actually masturbating to my posts in real time as I make them. I wonder how much bush you have, it's probably really disgusting and autistic like.

What did he mean by this

Yeah? Prove it.

>Muh college

Hope you enjoy all that liberal brainwashing that (((college))) presents to people, you pseudo-intellectual.

> whore thinks this much of herself

Jeez

If I say "no" will you scream about women lying about being in college too.

I thought your whole gig is that you deserve college more than others, and women and minorities are stealing the degrees you should had.

Anyways can I ask why you're not in college?

I mean this is totally under the assumption you aren't a minor.

Why is /tvpol/ so easily triggered?

Why is this thread still up?

These are questions of our age.

> the degrees you should had
> this cunt is apparently a premed student

No one's buying your bullshit skank

>Hope you enjoy all that liberal brainwashing that (((college))) presents to people, you pseudo-intellectual.

Educated people are brainwashed.

Cultural marxism is constantly thrown at you in medicine. Non stop, I can't stop the Marxism in my courses it's driving me crazy!

It's sad you think so little of yourself :(

>Why is /tvpol/ so easily triggered?

why indeed

inb4 this image triggers them

It's five in the morning, tiny penis weasel. I'm sure high school sophmores like you have made many typos in the past during your posting history in middle school. You can empathize.

>Why is /tvpol/ so easily triggered?

The more amusing question is why they deleted the thread equivalent to this about how much women sucked but left this one open.

They must know good posts when they see them

Not the guy you're replying to but I would think a pre med student would know about the concept of time zones

>I'M RIGHT BECAUSE I SAID SO

How entitled are you?

I meant to post this. Not this picture of Godzilla. It was my mistake.

The rules state that this is a sfw board, op's image was a dirty whore getting a hose shoved down her throat, that's the only reason why the thread got taken down.

Less entitled than spoiled brats who post here born after 1994 who were fed self esteem about how great they were desu

>that's the only reason why the thread got taken down.

I guess that means you don't know how to post on a sfw board
:v)

First time you've seen a shitpost?
You're also probably incredibly unattractive, if this weren't the case you wouldn't be trying so hard to delude yourself into believing that you are somehow on-par with men, attractive women are okay with being women.

shouldnt the yingyang throw off the swastikas spin or something?

>First time you've seen a shitpost?

It's apparently the first time you've seen one

And of course the landwhale doesn't deny it. It's okay, plenty of desperate men will stick their penises inside of you, good luck finding a relationship though.

Based le gay chameleon man.

>And of course the landwhale doesn't deny it

I didn't read past the first sentence of your post because "first time you've seen a shitpost?" is a golden insult

Anyways don't worry I'm not fat but I know your arms are the size of twigs or as gelatinous as your mother's cunt

whats going on in here?

> this damage control

Prove it you ugly cunt.

>Prove it you ugly cunt.

Post your unshaven virgin weasel penis then we can talk

And just because.

Did I get some loser to post his wrist