So, uh, it looks like I got something on my dick, by the frenulum. Can you help me identify it?

So, uh, it looks like I got something on my dick, by the frenulum. Can you help me identify it?

Rabies

woff

Dick cheese. Take a fucking bath.

Cheese washes away, you cheese ignorant.

that is caused by masturbating with out lubrication. i forgot what its called. they suppose to be glands filled with oil. a body defense against dry skin. they will increase in number of you dont have your dick wet when you pull it.

herpes outbreak

Looks like AIDS.

Genital wart for sure.

penile papules

you have cauliflower

There's a chance. I'm gonna get tested in the morning.

That's my first guess. Interesting because I tested negative for HPV just a month ago and I haven't raw dogged anyone since.

its penile papules you absolute retard, 90% of men get them

Nah dude. Papules don't look like cauliflowers, they're smooth. This is 80% genital warts/HPV, I'm just hoping that there's another chance.

Just a little papule thing. Which of course you knew if you ever came on this site. You just wanted everybody to look at your pecker you cheeky devil.

You got me. You looked. We both lose.

textbook genital wart

This. It will get bigger if not treated.

You did not test megative, there is no male test for HPV you silly cunt, only for women.

You know you have genital warts when you find a fucking wart on your genitals. Show it to a doctor.

Even better yet, go to a sex clinic, a doctor will probably just refer you there anyway.

I don't know, like, tell that to the hospital that gave me a test with the name HPV PCR :)

Well that's interesting. THE INTERNET agrees with you. Thanks, Taipei City Hospital for getting my 40 bucks, then. I guess they didn't want to argue with me in English and decided to just give me the test I asked.

I cut mine off with toenail clippers Bled for a bit but never came back. Left a little scar but hardly noticeable.

This is a trap, I saw the exact same response in a thread about haemorrhoids

I'd cut it off myself as well but I can't disinfect properly. But I live in a non-US country so going to the doctor means paying near to nothing.

True story. It was bigger than OP`s at the time. I wasn't suggesting OP do that, it`s just what i did.

It is not a trap, they are not similar to haems

Use tea tree oil or apple cider vinegar or even better, the acid doctors prescribe, I think it is called condyline or something.

Use the acid two times a day, for four days, then three days off.

You can remove the dead layer of skin the acid leaves with a scalpel blade or similar, it is jjust in the way of getting to the 'roots' of the wart.

You should do that the. I was looking for a quick cheap fix. Warts dont have any nerve endings so that why i went that route. No pain.

Wtf is this shit

Don't get too smug, it will likely come back. I used acid and nail clippers and a scalpel to get rid of a plantar wart on my toe, but genital HPV does not leave the system. You can even give it to people without sex, you are basically a leper forever.

If you had been born in time to get the gardasil vaccine, you would be immune forever, sucks.

Fuck me, I had so many chances to get that in the past couple years but I didn't. I'm a moron. I'll get it anyway just to avoid the extra couple types.

It`s never came back and it`s been properly seven years. Hopefully it won`t`.

Looks A LOT like HPV

You never know, but you are still a carrier and can infect people through sex a=or u=otherwise, until the day you die or they cure it.

> you are still a carrier and can infect people through sex

I fucking hate that part.

Nah I reckon he was expecting us to tell him he has aids.

if ur in Taipei it's definitely hpv. go get the cream for it. case closed.

Just to add to what people are saying here, it's HPV. For some people it goes away, others have to deal with it the rest of their lives. Everyone's different. No telling what you are. The warts may come and go. I got it from a chick I was cheating with and karma caught up to me. Good luck.