Atheists may say what happens to them after death and as far as the physical body, we can know that...

Atheists may say what happens to them after death and as far as the physical body, we can know that, but what about the soul of a man or woman? Can you kill a soul? Is this all there is after life? Is it nothingness or no state of awareness? How can they be so sure that there’s no afterlife? What if they’re wrong? Won’t it be too late them to believe in God (Heb 9:27).

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2015-11-09/child-abuse-royal-commission-brisbane-st-pauls-school/6923996
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you read the rest of the bible it says that jesus went to hell so that everyone else who dies just goes through an experience that brings them back to the light, then they get sent to heaven.

sure, whatever floats your goat

If humans are simply a process of random chemical processes over millions of years then how a non-believer be so sure their atheism properly represents reality? What if they’re wrong? What hope is there after this life if life is all there is? Does that rob purpose beyond the grave? Do you believe in an after-life somewhere? The Bible declares that “what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse”

Prove a soul even exists at all.

your soul is transferred and then injected into nigger sperm.

Use a current picture of the princess you cuck.

>jesus went to hell

soul is a mistranslation of the hebrew 'breath' like all primitive stone-iron age societies, their medical knowledge was limited to ... is he breathing or not -- let me translate for you: is he alive or not. The bible was a collection of these half-assed attempts by humans to understand the world before science, later modified by powerful (at the time) clergymen in order to facilitate the indoctrination power of the stories. You, fool, are just another indoctrinated nigger.

Literally this buthurt over people not caring about your skydaddy.

I've been salt mining since the fields are tall with crystals

If humans are simply a process of random chemical processes over millions of years then how a non-believer be so sure their atheism properly represents reality? What if they’re wrong? What hope is there after this life if life is all there is? Does that rob purpose beyond the grave? Do you believe in an after-life somewhere? The Bible declares that “what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse” (Rom 1:19-20).

I have no animosity towards atheist because I used to be one. Christians are in no way superior to non-believers because God is no respecter of a person’s ability, social standing, or wealth (Acts 10:34; Rom 2:11). God doesn’t look at the outside as we do, rather He looks at the heart (1 Sam 16:7). We too must look, not at the outside, but at the soul of that person as someone that needs saving. They may have very good reason not to believe in God, but we all know that belief doesn’t alter what is true so ask them sincerely why they became an atheist? Show them respect but ask them what their reasons for not believing in God since they lack all knowledge of all places in the universe? Why can they not deal with a God and that exists?

>What if they’re wrong?
invokes Pascal's wager.

You keep strokin', you small minded log.

>I used to be one.
troll confirmed

I'm ending this thread, no one fucking knows what happens to you when you die. That's why people are scared to die.

This

We know about Aristotle was opposed to Plato’s “First Cause” but his own theory of causality is still an argument from universal causation. Plato’s basic argument in The Laws (Book X) was that all movement in the world was an imparted motion, and since everything is in motion, who or what caused that first movement? Who or what was the first cause of the universe? Where did matter come from? Was there a singular point of the beginning of the universe and all matter? Since matter must have a cause, Who or what was that cause?

Atheism works for some people, and Christianity works for others. Get over it.

Oldfag here responding to troll thread.

I went to a deeply religious school. The school counsellor used to abuse me and hundreds (yes hundreds) of kids and kept it quiet by quoting the bible. It was reported to the headmaster who called us liars and suspended / expelled us. Eventually he was sacked and got a job soon after in another Christian school and continued to offend. A couple of years after I left school I tracked him down and beat the fuck out of him. A mate of mine reported it to the police and wore a wire to get him to confess. He did but made excuses like the kids enjoyed it. As the cops were closing in he gassed himself in his car. There was a big inquiry about it all in Australia. Every so often I walk past his grave and spit on it.

So fuck your God bunch of peadophile harbouring cunts

Sorry to hear that M8. A priest at my school molested a kid an then the kid committed suicide

other old fag fist-bump.

Sorry you got it in the rump.

Maybe this moron, this chump

will toss his religion in the dump.

That picture is cash, also
/thread

If you're born retarded, is your soul retarded as well?

no, you just look for reasons why you're so retarded on Sup Forums instead of asking people about common sense.

Or perhaps worship Donald Trump

Here's a news article about it

abc.net.au/news/2015-11-09/child-abuse-royal-commission-brisbane-st-pauls-school/6923996

he isn't as cute as the child-like princess, but I'd rather worship my dick. My dick delivers every fucking time!

beats whorshipping a nig nog

Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God? Why do some seem to have a mission in life or an axe to grind against Christians or Christianity and even against God? Why do they detest a belief in something that they themselves don’t believe in? Since there is no Santa Clause, why don’t they go up to every Santa Clause they meet and rail against them or not existing since both don’t seem to exist to them?

They don't understand what their religion means to them, and only think they use it to be exclusive. Most atheists detest exclusion...

Jesus was nog

I've heard this is a Catholic teaching but is it actually in the bible anywhere?

Jesus was a kike, not a nog. He looked more like Jerry Seinfeld than he did Samuel L. Jackson.

christians fuck with people all the time
especially with their passive aggressive better-than-thou attitude.

Santa Claus be like don't be bad. suck on a candy cane. No harm, no foul.

>Santa Clause
Sub 100 IQ detected. Makes sense I suppose.

Oh, really? I think he looks like T. Crews. IR&D for a contractor with Crypto tech BTW.

Holier-than-thou

yah but I don't believe in holiness ... so better-than-thou covers my thoughts exactly.

This is the autistic version of my response here

Souls don't exist faggot.

How high is the sky?

How do you explain soul music?

>Soul
Is it that hard to understand that our brain generates consciousness...
God damn brainlet

Jerry Seinfeld is an Ashkenazi Jew with many features in common with Europeans.
Jesus would have been a Sephardi Jew and much darker and 'jewey' than you'd be comfortable with.

Big bang is just a theory, faggots.

As is, plate tectonics - with a whole shitload of supporting evidence.

this is the autistic reply because you couldn't be as cute as me. Besides your post didn't update for me until after I posted. If it had, tbf, I'd probably have amended mine.

Atheism, when the bitch faith sworn catches their god's fade. As a white knight even does the atheist become dispensed by god, it is left to the necessitaties of principal. Such does the darker faculties of those his image does not depict, they are left to walk from as to what they are...and so it is thus.
On the matter of Godliness:
Then to be invoked into what has been earned, that is to be in the honor of a higher being, oneself knowing transcendence into a great resounding and to be of a purity untouched of what one once was.

Gravity is also a theory.
notjustatheory.com

bitch you dumb ass fuck

what happends after death and man written stories has nothing in common.

I posted it again lol

theories are the highest form of scientific certainty

whats your point?

I love you hypocritical Christians. Do you know, that the picture you are using for your message is from the never ending story? You know, the story written by a German author to teach children that there is no god and how to practice Crowley-style Magic.
Just in case you are didn't knew.

Muh science

DONT YOU REALIZE THAT GOD IS REAL YOU DUMBFUCK

proof it!

OUR EXISTANCE

Bazinga.

What happens to this thread when it dies?