Rate my foot

Rate my foot

Other urls found in this thread:

ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/214383.pdf
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/11/the-understudied-female-sexual-predator/503492/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Angel hair pasta/10

What the actual fuck is that shit.

no like really, what is that? havent you walked in like 4 months>?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR FUCKING FEET?

he used a nail trimmer to cut of bits of skin so that they stay connected to the foot

If I had to guess Iwould say that after an extended period of not scrubbing foot has gone for a long walk, feet have gotten wet and the dead skin had been worn off and collected into clumps.

you're fucking disgusting as a person and i hate that you're using air that my children have to breathe

just cut off the dead skin its nothing bad stay calm all

Are your children hot?

why am I disgusting to you

stop breathing my air children

fuck yeah man. my wife's a total pedo about it. i was touched as a kid too so im not really about that at all. gave me some serious fucked up sexual tendencies

because you're a fucking waste of space and dead skin is pretty fuckin gross

Just leat this post die

Time to fap

sage goes in no fields.
bump

Did you put cheese on your foot?

I'm not the guy in the picture if that's what you're thinking. I'm not a waste of space

he was just explaining what it was, he's not OP

Wait your wife touches them? Cnn told me only white men were pedos

kek.
try getting redpill'd on who are the most shady cunts on this planet when it comes to kids and its the womens who are infatuated with every child they see. woman can display that kind of behaviour and noone will think its odd. women are fucked when it comes to kids

P A R M E S A N
A
R
M
E
S
A
N

Wait seriously? I'm honestly intrigued now.

yeah man, women are also the top posters to pizza websites back in the day.
latino's are the worst, but white women touch kids like crazy. nothing invasive tho

LEAT THIS SHIT TO DIE cunts its GGGRRROOOUUUSSS

yeah sage huh, except bump cunt

Goddamn. That is fucked. So the only reason that stops men from doing it has to be getting shanked in the chow line or raped in the showers. I doubt women have to face the same circumstances

I think it is because women usually don't consider it rape or anything.
I saw a facebook video, that didnt even get taken down, of a latina grindin on a 4 year old and his little dick getting hard of the stimulation.
women are usually a lot dumber than men and never get limited in their sexuality.

Dude yeah I saw one similar to that. It was shitty video but the fucking kid was pounding his mom or sister or something. I swear you could even see his dick. Youre totally right.

So women get away with this yet a have to use my peripheral vision to look at highschool girls?

you don't have to do that man.
just dont be a creep about it.
dont have some cheezy ass comment that rectifies your behaviour. just fucking own it. when you look at girls donwards of 16-15 it becomes weird and freaky to most people.

It's really hard when the highschool is literally across the street from you and you see them walking in front of your house. Not even joking man. I live right across from the track and soccer field and see these little sluts playing soccer in their little shorts.

do you have kik or snapchat?

or you can mail it to me on a temporary email?

I do but if I send pics and you find out what school it is you'll know where I live

nah bro just talkin
send a mail to [email protected]

Basically everything this guy has said is a straight up lie. Men represent 95% of all sexual assault cases. Unless the poster has some actual data to back them?

ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/214383.pdf

>ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/214383.pdf
>Sexual assault victims were disproportionately female
(89 percent) and ages 12 to 17 (81 percent).

NIGGer do you know how many boys get assaulted and never talk about it?

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/11/the-understudied-female-sexual-predator/503492/

I'm pretty sure he means from crimes that are NOT reported. Sure anyone can find stats from people who told. But what about the people that don't tell

But the problem is, you cannot say how statistically important these are because we have no stats on them. Many don't report, but that applies for all forms of sexual assault. All we have is anecdote. And the plural of anecdote is not data.

ye true, but what baby would remember some rubbing here and there?

rate mine

9/11

How does this happen, do you not bathe regularly?

Nah man, 90% of that shit comes from Mexican dudes.

>never get limited in their sexuality

Seriously, women don't have to put up with the same stigmas that men do. However, they absolutely are limited in their sexuality. Mostly via slut shaming, which is done almost exclusively by other women.

Cut off your dead skin and it will grow more stronger

he took a cheese grater to calloused feet but didn't make a clean pass.

Actually im sure he didn't, this is probably just some bullshit he pulled off some other random img board.

prosecutorial discretion. Justice system has always gone easier on women no matter the charge.

this is my feet you cunt!!

>people on Sup Forums claiming to be redpilled

back to your hugbox jimmy

if your wife is molesting your children or overly touchy with anyones children, and you're sitting here playing with your dick as you talk about it on Sup Forums.. You're definitely a part of the problem.

Looks super comfy

Wait is your wife hot? Because, if she is, and she is only touching boys, then it's no problem at all.

second that