Guys I need your help. This is seriously a problem I am dealing with

Guys I need your help. This is seriously a problem I am dealing with.

>In high school mostly virgin fag age 16-17
>year is 2009
>Have first crush call her sue
>honestly probably 5/10 chunky
>we fool around a bit
>date for about 2 years tops
>we fucked the first year
>she has an okay personality but nothing special
>she leaves me for some retarded looking guy(Seriously he looks like a fucking pig wtf) He has a car (I was really poor, I came from poor family)
>she breaks up with me and literally cucks me

Okay this is going to sound like a fake story but this is true I promise

>high school ends, I'm lonely and suicidal
>my parents kick me out (was living with mom dad doesn’t want anything to do with me, basically my mom has bipolar and lost her mind)
>I am homeless but start college in my car
>Meet new girlfriend call her "Jan" and end up living with her
>Jan is a skinny blonde literally a 9/10
>similar but hotter face than pic related
>jan is smart at fuck
>jan was socially awkward and I was her first boyfriend
>get through school because of jan (was homeless)
>get a great job and jump from being poor to being middle class. because of Jan
>jan got two degrees and is now in law school top of class in top university
>I am successful and in medical school now
>all because of jan. seriously
>we have been dating for a long time now about 8 years

>Now its January 2018
> I am somehow still obsessed with sue
>Why do I feel this way she was ugly, didn’t help me
> She made me suicidal
>blocked me on facebook so I periodically log into another account to look at her
>and her fucking faggot ugly boyfriend
>they are married

What the fuck is wrong with me Sup Forums Anyone with experiences like this? I’m depressed for some reason but there is no reason for me to still have feelings for sue. Jan has done so much for me. Please help me.

fuck her the fat slut, jan is best

Simple, you're a fucking cuck.

I know Jan is amazing, I just can't stop obsessing over sue for some reason. I allways go back and think of her.

I fucking agree dude
I dont know why I am like this

lets see Sue and Jan, and let Sup Forums decide

You feel inadequate OP. The truth is it had nothing to do with you and everything to do with her. Your life is objectively better than hers, but you want her to want you. Forget that shit. If she wanted you, would you actually leave your amazing life for fat cow slut? No. You’re doing what women do, which is freak out and feel inadequate when they aren’t “desired”. Sue is a cunt and IMO you got stupidly lucky in this deal. Just thank whatever god you worship, delete alternate account, and enjoy a fulfilling life with a hot, successful virgin QT on your arm, you stupendous retard.

sue doesn't deserve you or your attention, you're clearly better off than her now after getting into medical school and prevailing through all of that against all odds. you have someone who genuinely loves you, rather than someone who'd settle for an ugly cunt just because they had more possessions than you at the time.

fuck sue

>log

Thanks I know I sound like a fucking retard, because I am one.
I think I really just needed someone to talk to this has been bothering me for years for some reason. Im deleting the alternative account. I really need to put this past part of me away. I just didn’t have anyone to talk to. Thanks a lot guys I really mean it. you are right man. I got fucking lucky, thanks for your advice, I think i just needed someone else to tell me

you're upset because she left you. that's it. stop feeling like you miss her and start changing that feeling into anger that she treated you like you were trash

my man

Simple human nature. We want things we can't get.

You know how your brain grows? Neural pathways strengthen the more they're used. The more you think about something, the more you will be inclined to keep thinking about it. It's that simple. There's no special meaning to Sue, you've just been obsessed for a very long time.

Exercise discipline and focus your thoughts elsewhere.

Had the samething happen to me but instead it was a girl i liked for 5 years ended up dating my good friend at the time. Really fucked me up until senior year of college where I hooked up with some freshman after a concert when i was trying to get with her friend.

Fastfoward 3 years later I'm the happiest I've ever been, her friend is slutting it up as a beer promoter, and the girl i liked in high school broke up with my no longer good friend. And my no longer good friend is miserable on his parents farm land because Trump got elected.

Best timeline

you are right thank-you

You make me feel so much better about this. I feel like a stupid idiot. I took the advice of the dude earlier and deleted my greatest shame- the fucking facebook alternate account.

Thanks again man.

i know how you feel OP. had a thing some time, didn't last long but I figured we fit together perfectly. Except she didnt think so. Some time later I got another girl, and was hung up over the other one still. Here's the thing that I realised:
It's less about the girl, and more about the fact that you felt cheated and/or that you lost out on something. That is not the case.

Yeah sue really fucked me up for a while. They do look miserable now, sue and her pig faced husband like seriously he looks like a more faggy version of pic related.

And yeah im working hard now, but like you said im the happiest ive been in years. Jan is really successful and is almost done with school and she wants to marry me. shes doing internships for rediculious amounts f money and two magor law firms already want to hire her.

I feel like a fucking idiot. shes literally the best thing to ever happen to me. Sue is a fat itiot who is currently jobless "painter" who sells shitty paintings to friends -literally the worst paintings ive ever seen. And her husband, again pic related, is some it dude at a small business and he spends all day playing world of warcraft.

Thanks guys

also, to add: Often it's the novelty or excitement of getting something you want. Ever bought something and later didn't have as much fun as you hoped?

>"t's less about the girl, and more about the fact that you felt cheated and/or that you lost out on something."

Im going to remember that, thanks man. It really puts it into perspective.

Sauce on your images? Astoundingly Google returns no reverse image results.

newfag

This is a new one to me. Have there been more leaks?

Ye someone post album. Also need the gfycat shower vid

Op here, thanks again guys for the help, heres the link. Still here to chat, but post whatever

dropbox /sh/5smoeq78sld7hbq/AAB8zBhIBj4R5qIzy85PW62ka?dl=0