Be me

>be me
>eating a bag of what i thought was almonds
>started to feel light headed and nauseous after about 15 minutes

it says not to eat more than 5 seeds a day

>mfw halfway through a 250g bag of these

already made myself vomit but my vision is considerably blurred

is this from the almonds or am i being a overworried faggot

i dont have health insurance and even asking a doctor for advice would cost me about 80 dollars

how fucked am i Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

cchealth.org/hazmat/pdf/chem_potassium_cyanide.pdf
leaf.tv/articles/what-are-bitter-almonds/
cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-friday-edition-1.4417898/man-treated-for-cyanide-poisoning-from-apricot-kernels-says-selling-them-like-nuts-is-nuts-1.4417904
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you might have an intolerance to almonds, because usually a healthy person can eat a bag full of these and not feel a thing.
if it was nutmegs, you'd be in real danger, but not fucking puny almonds - UNLESS you have an intolernace.

its cyanide.

cchealth.org/hazmat/pdf/chem_potassium_cyanide.pdf

Depends if they're activated or not.

your vision's blurred...

Something bad is happening. It's that simple. Go to the ER, don't give them your ID.

>pic related its the almonds i ate

not sure what kind the bag just says almonds

Did you activate the first!?!

Ya dun goofed OP

post the bag

Were they bitter or sweet ? If bitter, you are fucked.

pretty sure theyre not nutmegs as i think nutmeg is fucking disgusting

i highly doubt its cyanide as i bought them at a local gas station

why is that?

they are bitter with a dr peppery aftertaste

leaf.tv/articles/what-are-bitter-almonds/

you're not eating almonds, you're eating bourgeois propaganda memes!

Well, OP is probably dead

its not constantly blurred only when i change my view also the tips of my fingers have a buzzing feeljng as im typing this

did he drop any good loot?

Beat me to it

Is your skin starting to look a little pink ?
Do you have a headache ?
Is it hard to breath ?
Is your heart beating faster ?
If any of the above, then it's cyanide and you're probably dead already.

These are not almonds faggot

OP here im pretty sure they are peach almonds is it wise to throw up again sincd i can barely feel my fingertips atm

somebody screen cap this so we can look up OP's obituary later and laugh

Id call someone to take you to the ER, sounds like if it was bitter almonds you might be in a little bit of trouble and better safe then sorry.

like i said before i highly doubt they would sell almonds containing cyanide at a gas station and yes i think my heartbeat increased since eating them my skin is not pink lol

Well, that's becouse your blood pressure is going crazy right now. You don't have a lot of time now.

like i said before ER is not an option since im not insured

They could. You have to activate them, before eating them. But you didn't.

Better eat a bunch of charcole, and vomit some more....drink some milk of magnesia to expel whatever has made ir to your intestines already

Just mix like a few tablespoons of some cinnanom with like a half a glass of water Nd try to mix thats as well as you can then chugthe whole shkt. You will bomit like crazy.

Sale of bitter almonds is prohibited in the US. OP is probably having an alergic reaction cuz he ate a shit load. Just like when you eat a shit load of pineapple the skin starts dashing. I think OP is all fine n dandy

Is dying worth not owing a few thousand dollars. I did not go in to get my sprained ankle checked out 6 weeks ago cause I have shity insurance and I regret it everyday cause I'm worried it will never heal right. Now if you die you wont even be able to regret not going lol

if it actually is cyanide what would be a home remedy and can i sue anyone for this

This

I'm a newfag here. My first time seeing someone dying becouse of their own stupidity.

you ate those bags of fucking apricot pits, didn't you?

Get out while you still can

>posting fucking nuts instead of the bag they're in
You might not be in danger but I'm worried that you're actually a retard

OP, purge it, get help.

He ate the entire bag
>he ate the bag

seconding this

actually have charcoal around but i fell flat on my face when i got out my chair because i can barely feel my legs

>am i dun goofed

Cya space cowboy

Those are the insides of fruit pits, apricots or plums or whatnot. they have a high level of cyanide and will kill you if you eat more than six or so. call poison control or 911, find the fucking package, and tell them how many you ate

Hydroxocobalamin (vitamin B12) works against cyanide.

Nice b8 m8

if i am actually not bejng trolled and this is cyanide

how the FUCK can they sell this shit at a gas station without warning people they might fucking die eating it

i am struggling to keep my eyes open as we speak

Yes, post pics of your retarded face for the lolz.
Also, go to the ER, you ARE dying. If it's cyonide, which it probably is, you have 5% chance of living.

Charcoal doesn't cure a poisoning, it only stops you from getting more poisoned. Try calling poison control and ask them what to do.

Keked

You can't wait this out, you need medical attention, OP.

cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-friday-edition-1.4417898/man-treated-for-cyanide-poisoning-from-apricot-kernels-says-selling-them-like-nuts-is-nuts-1.4417904

call 911 now, you need medical attention now and an ambulance will take some time

Nah, im the one telling him that bitter almonds can kill him. I wanna see how this ends.

what kind of almonds will say just 5 day ...my grandma lived next to an almond garden ... i ate them dryd raw streight from the tree as a kid ....and piles of them ...

you need activated charcoal for that to work, then they pump your stomach.. dont go eat a charcoal briquette

Becouse there are sweet and bitter ones. Bitter grow in asia, sweet ones everywhere else.

OP here im waiting this out and sleeping it off as i can barely keep my eyes open right now

You won't wake up kek

its not almonds, its the pits inside apricot seeds. they have a lot of cyanide

You cannot wait this out. Your body is shutting down due to the cyanide bonding to cytochrome C oxidase in your cells. Every cell in your body is suffocating. You will NOT wake up if you fall asleep.

lol you will die, no joke you don't "sleep off" cyanide poisoning

RIP stupid user

Better dead than in debt, amiright ?

he an hero nao

Get help now. If it's too late already, rest in peace my man

Bye dumbass. Make a new thread tomorrow if you survive.

F

You're retarded, but you made me laugh for a second.

Shieeeeeettttttttttt

Time to go to the ER, mister. its either the insane amount of money or your life so...

he ded

RIP in pieces

could be some kind of brazil nut, your not supposed to eat more than like a few a day or you get bad side effects but i forget what

Well, at least no i know how to kill someone.

MAGA amiright?

you're gonna wake up dead

More like Darwin.

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

Good night, sweet prince
F

Anyone not retarded knows that bitter almonds have high cyanide content.
Perks of natural selection OP, the world is better off without you.

But it's doubtfully cyanide, as user previously said,

Fucking rip lol natural selection at work

they still have to treat you, just pretend to be crazy or not speak any known language or some shit. how do you think homeless people get treated?

Eat a mounds, it counter acts almond joy

Holy Christ user how can you be this fucking stupid. See you in hell or something.

You're dying tonight.

Some would say, that's what you get (:

>asking a doctor for advice would cost me about 80 dollars
HAAAAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

At this moment, his heart is fucked up so bad his brain is already shutting down. RIP you stupid bastard.

If OP was a nigger the streets would have just gotten a little cleaner

You're right, I forgot how hard Darwin worked to try to repeal the ACA

Those are bitter almonds, they're an inexplicable hipster food filled with cyanide

Go to the hospital or you might die op

Those aren't almonds......

looks like hazelnuts

his body will nourish the maggots, and so the cycle of life continues in all its beauty and wonder

Brazil nuts can cause selenium poisoning but you need to eat like 100.

OP RESPOND PLEASE

OP call an ambulance ffs

They're flat though -- like peach seeds, which are full of cyanide.

It's too late for opee
He decided to go to bed because he couldn't keep his eyes open, walk, or feel his hands.

Swing low, sweet chariot.

goodnight sweet prince

>he's already gone