Any Muslims here? ExMuslim stuck in a shitty Muslim country here, AMA

Any Muslims here? ExMuslim stuck in a shitty Muslim country here, AMA

Islam copied a fair bit from Zoroastrianism

What's your favorite Paul Verhoeven movie?

Why have you deserted ?

Robocop stands alone , a high calibre movie the likes of which resonates amongst all of humanity, from little children to the Supreme Court.

Because I grew up? Because I became a teenager and was semi familiar with fairy tales, different myths and legends from different cultures and this was just another one of those.

Just be a muslim in name only like Dave Chappelle, he goes around drinking in bars and fuck bitches.

What shitty muslim country?

Nah, Islam is too backwards on so many levels.

Forget the terrorism, and forget the legal system has 100 lashes for sex without a marriage license and death for apostasy.

Its just full of everyday hatred, against homosexuals, against women, against non Muslims.

Its so primitive, its ridiculous.

Pakistan

The practical use of a religion correlates often with educational level of the population. The population of Pakistan is mostly uneducated and illiterate (correct me if I'm wrong). It is also possible to live Islam in a peaceful way, with all that love your neighbor shit. However, even if, it does not change anything regarding the fact that it's all just fairy tales. Also ex Muslim here btw, living in Europe. I was raised in a quite moderate Islamic way, and practiced it for some years before realizing what kind of waste of time it is. Now I think that as long as people don't put it out and swing it onto the faces of everyone, they can believe what they want. In that context, religions generally are quite similar to penisses. You don't take it out and swing it onto faces of other people (generally). So my friend, get out of that country. Maybe you can immigrate to turkey, not as an asylant, preferably. You will have a hard live, however, no matter where you live. You will have muslim friends and you will hide your infidelity from them, from your family and so on. Just like I mostly have to do. You get used to it, bro. Keep going

>It is also possible to live Islam in a peaceful way, with all that love your neighbor shit.

If one ignores much of the Quran and Sunnah its possible, and if its not used to dictate law/rules in society, then sure.

>Now I think that as long as people don't put it out and swing it onto the faces of everyone, they can believe what they want. I

I live in Pakistan where things are getting more and more fundamentalist, a study from one of the big names, Gallup or Pew or something, showed that the youth is becoming more radicalised.

I must raise my voice in whatever capacity I can within society, or else things will get much worse.

if dubs op drives a truck into a mosque

if dubs, I drive my D into your mothers mouth.

Yes sure, more educated people are able to ignore most parts of the Quran and can explain their doing quite in a reasonable way and most importantly they don't kill each other when having an argument. Since you are living there and I'm not, I have to believe you this. After all, media can't be trusted. Especially not German media. Unfortunately, raising your voice will most likely be leading to your death. There's only one thing, that will help your country and that is time. Eurofags had centuries of dark Christianity before they were able to do some useful shit. The Muslim world also needs its time to grow out of this conservatism. It'd be better for you to leave or to stay quiet and live.

>It'd be better for you to leave or to stay quiet and live.

Send bitcoin/ethereum, I am hoping to make money and leave but thats still probably a few years off. The Pakistani rupee devalued as of late.

I raise my voice online on facebook, anonymous profiles, in public, depending on the company. If they are hardcore, then i go in with a more liberal approach, that Islam is also about peace, etc.

if dubs you join isis

Best muslim country for hookers?

Roll

if dubs my mom drives her penis in your mouth

Not sure, a while ago, Lebanon was where the rich Arabs got their gorgeous/poor hookers from. Afghanistan after the 2005 earthquake was a place where the rich Arabs picked up orphans, the boys as camel jocks, the girls as hookers/wives.

I dont know really.

Tell me, why are people from Pakistan/Iraq/Afghanistan etc always thinking that people in EU are living like Dagobert duck? Is your media telling you that we have unlimited money and women available for everyone? Even in ger people are counting every cent and many people are living from one day to another. We're not rich bro, I can't help you. Take care of yourself, though. I have read thatRichard dawkins God delusion is a book which is quite popular in your country. Do you have one exemplar? It's a great book, try it if you haven't already.

>Tell me, why are people from Pakistan/Iraq/Afghanistan etc always thinking that people in EU are living like Dagobert duck?

Well two factors. 1. People in the EU are richer than people in say Pakistan, in a relative way. Here, access to good healthcare is unaffordable for most. The government hospitals are horrible about 90 percent of the time.

2. Media exaggerates, shit like friends, hollywood movies, etc, coupled sometimes with hatred of the West. Certain groups think that people have sex on the streets in the US, that people will sell their sisters for money, etc. So there is ignorance on many levels.

God Delusion, not too interested in atheism in that sense really, but obviously Dawkins is a legend.

Dagobert Duck.